Minecraft Bedrock Unable to Join Realms

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock Unable to Join Realms in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My friend is unable to join my realm due to the way his "Microsoft account is set up". he is over 18 and has all his settings set to "unrestricted". he... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by EthanShirtless, Dec 12, 2021.

1. Minecraft Bedrock Unable to Join Realms

My friend is unable to join my realm due to the way his "Microsoft account is set up". he is over 18 and has all his settings set to "unrestricted". he has also made an alt account just for the realm completely unattached to any family account plan and is still unable to join. does anyone know the proper steps to change an account from a child account, or know of any other way to fix this issue. He also has access to the parent account.

cheers

:)

EthanShirtless, Dec 12, 2021
  2. JayDelgado Win User

Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?

To play online, you'll need xbox gold membership. For the Minecraft version i think you'll need the bedrock editon (which is the one for Xbox, windows 10 and Nintendo switch that just have "Minecraft" in the title (it doesn't say bedrock edition)) and
    to join a realm you need to get an invite from the person that has created the realm
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Sign in with your account at Xbox.com, then click your profile icon in the top right of the page.

- From the dropdown click the three dots and then Xbox Settings.

-That will take you to a page that has your Privacy & Online Safety Settings, from there you can toggle everything to 'Allow'.

He can also check this link should he require more information https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...
  4. Dgamer1515 Win User

"Não foi possível se conectar ao mundo" Minecraft Bedrock Edition Xbox One [Translation - "Could not connect to world " Minecraft Bedrock Edition Xbox One]

5. alexroboticyt Win User

Nintendo switch realms

Hi,

This probably is not with you. This is probably with the people trying to join the Realm. Are the others on Xbox? If so, they should be following the steps to enable Cross-Platform gameplay for Minecraft: Bedrock Edition.

Thank you!
  6. BMcC2005 Win User

My minecraft realms plus subscription is glitched

no cause i have realms plus on minecraft bedrock edition no java edition
Thema:

1. Minecraft Bedrock Unable to Join Realms - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock Unable

2. Minecraft bedrock error message "unable to connect to world"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock error message "unable to connect to world": So my friend and I play have been having a problem with minecraft for like 4 or 5months now and its really annoying. We are always getting an error message and not letting us join each others...
  3. Unable to connect to world (Minecraft bedrock)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to world (Minecraft bedrock): Me and my friend have been able to join each others world with no problem it would always locate server but all of a sudden it stops working and we cant join each other, is this a bug or something...
  4. Friend has Minecraft Bedrock 1.17.30 Beta without being opted into the beta and is unable...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend has Minecraft Bedrock 1.17.30 Beta without being opted into the beta and is unable...: Like the title says, he has beta but is not enrolled, he has tried several methods normally used including enrolling and unenrolling but has gotten no where. This seems like an issue with his...
  5. Unable to connect to friends worlds on Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to friends worlds on Minecraft Bedrock: I cant join any of my friends worlds and they cant join mine either. I can still join servers as before but its not letting me play with my friends on multiplay. Please help....
  6. Unable to connect to world on ps4 minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to world on ps4 minecraft bedrock: Me and my friends have been trying to join each other in minecraft bedrock I have been trying for weeks and nothing works does anyone have a idea that could help P.S they can join eachother but I...
  7. Unable to download Minecraft Bedrock onto PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Minecraft Bedrock onto PC: I am trying to download Minecraft Bedrock onto my PC which I purchased from a legitimate website, my microsoft account recognises the purchase but when I try to download it says I don't have any...
  8. My account shows no suspension or ban but I'm still unable to talk in minecraft bedrock.

in XBoX on Windows
    My account shows no suspension or ban but I'm still unable to talk in minecraft bedrock.: Hi, for a couple weeks I've been chatting on HIVE (the server) but whenever I say something like "did you see what I said" to any of my friends they always respond with no. I've come to the...
  9. Minecraft Mobile Bedrock Edition 1.16.201, "Unable To Connect" Glitch.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Mobile Bedrock Edition 1.16.201, "Unable To Connect" Glitch.: I can join things like Mineplex or massive public servers but every time I host or try to a join a friend's world, all it says is unable to connect. My multiplayer settings are fine, and I have no...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock; unable to connect to game error when using xbox and ipad on the LAN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock; unable to connect to game error when using xbox and ipad on the LAN: I am trying to connect to a world (not a realm) from an ipad running minecraft bedrock. The world is on an xboxone also running minecraft bedrock. Same version. We're on the same LAN. I am able to...