Minecraft bedrock, Xbox one, world corrupted and deleted

Discus and support Minecraft bedrock, Xbox one, world corrupted and deleted in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing on my world that i have been playing for months, the game crashed and i went back onto minecraft and my world was not on there. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SprayDxl, May 3, 2020.

1. SprayDxl
    SprayDxl Guest

I was playing on my world that i have been playing for months, the game crashed and i went back onto minecraft and my world was not on there. I have fully restarted my xbox multiple times and nothing has changes. I have seen previous posts saying to delete
    saved data, bit i have no idea how to do so. Please help as i have spend a lot of time in this world.

:)

SprayDxl, May 3, 2020
  2. i8allthechicken Win User

I would not recommend deleting your game data! What you want to do is clear the game cache. In order to do this you want to reset the cache for the whole Xbox which does require you to hard reset it. I know its frustrating hearing it over and over but this
    time try these instructions when resetting:

1. Press and hold the power button on the front of the console until the Xbox One completely shuts down
    2. Once the indicator lights on the front of the Xbox One and the console’s power brick are off, disconnect the power brick from the back of your console
    3. Wait at least 30 seconds
    4. Plug the power brick back into your Xbox One and turn it on
    5. Boot up the game
    Giving the Xbox a couple minutes to completely shut down does help and maybe even trying a new outlet could help too. Clearing the Xbox cache is also a good thing to do for the console itself and will improve loading speeds and connectivity. Doing this will
    not harm any of your Xbox or game data and could go a long way. Hope I could help!
  3. TwinBlaze Win User

Servers for PS4

Is it possible to shift worlds in minecraft bedrock from ps4 to xbox one?
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

How to get deleted minecraft world back

What version of Minecraft are you running, and how was the world deleted? That will greatly impact if it's possible, and if so, how to recover the world. Is this on Xbox One or another platform? And if on Xbox One, is it the Xbox One Edition or Bedrock
    edition? It is quite possible, likely even, that the world is not recoverable, and for that I'm sorry, but depending there might be an opportunity to recover it.
  5. JayDelgado Win User

Minecarft Random World deletion

Are you talking about a Minecraft world? Also, what version [Xbox one(the old one) or bedrock (the latest one with cross platform)]?. Usually if you're connected to Xbox live, all worlds sync up to the cloud, if you're playing on Minecraft Bedrock edition,
    when you click play, there should be an option at the bottom to sync old worlds.
  6. Atherza Win User

Corrupted Minecraft Save...

Minecraft saves are backed up on both the Cloud and on the console. Unfortunately if you the saved world has already been deleted from the old Xbox, there's no way of getting the worlds back. I suffered it when transferring my Xbox One Edition worlds to
    Bedrock edition, unfortunately nothing can be done.
Thema:

1. Minecraft bedrock, Xbox one, world corrupted and deleted - Similar Threads - Minecraft bedrock world

2. Minecraft Bedrock Unable to Join Friends Worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Unable to Join Friends Worlds: Hello there :), I am having an issue joining my friend's worlds. I have seen other posts regarding this issue on different forums, but have not found a solution that works for my situation, so I...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock world corrupted with no error message on a different xbox from the one it...

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock world corrupted with no error message on a different xbox from the one it...: Opened a minecraft world on a different xbox. Never showed an error message about the world being corrupted, but a lot of things in the world are messed up or missing. How can i play the world...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock Edition World Sync

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition World Sync: When I woke up this morning to play on my Minecraft world, it was grayed out. I tried to sync the world but I got this message, "The world is not fully synced or has been corrupted. Try playing...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock Edtion "There was a problem loading this world".

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edtion "There was a problem loading this world".: So I was just casually playing on my world and tonight I encountered a problem where it would move without my input on my keyboard. I plugged in a controller and it would work but after I stop I...
  6. Minecraft bedrock xbox one "There was a Problem loading this world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock xbox one "There was a Problem loading this world: I don't come into my world for 3 days and I don't know why. I can still create and play other worlds but only this one no longer. I've called support twice, but to no avail. Maybe there is someone...
  7. Issue with Minecraft Xbox bedrock - message 'there was a problem loading this world'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with Minecraft Xbox bedrock - message 'there was a problem loading this world': I am unable to access my minecraft worlds, latest message is 'there was a problem loading this world' and I have also lost 2 other worlds in the last week. Can you help?...
  8. Lost (missing)minecraft bedrock world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost (missing)minecraft bedrock world: My son has spent 2 years building a world on x box one minecraft bedrock edition. He logged in this morning and its gone! Please help if you can!! ceefc5e3-b0df-4d0d-9c4d-2a7f3c457e61
  9. Minecraft PE/Bedrock: Unable To Connect to Friend's World

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE/Bedrock: Unable To Connect to Friend's World: Hi, so I recently bought minecraft to play with my friends, but whenever I try connecting to their multiplayer world it keeps displaying the "unable to connect to world message". I've tried...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock World Corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock World Corrupted: My console lost power during autosave and now my world is corrupted. Is there any way to recover this? d83dc7b0-fd51-455a-9bc8-25f4df15afe9