Minecraft Bedrock

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! So i am having trouble using minecraft on my iphone. When ever i try to play minecraft with my wifi nothing ever loads. The marketplace or any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Anubis995, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Anubis995
    Anubis995 Guest

Minecraft Bedrock

Hi! So i am having trouble using minecraft on my iphone. When ever i try to play minecraft with my wifi nothing ever loads. The marketplace or any online servers do not load and i cannot play with other people. However, when i am using my cellular data
    everything loads just fine. My minecraft has the latest version and i don’t believe it is a problem with my phone since i recently got a new one and am still having the same issue. I also do not think it is a problem with my wifi because it does not work with
    any wifi connection. Is there anything i can do to fix this

:)

Anubis995, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Miletius Win User

Why can't I download Minecraft from the Microsoft Store? (I use a Surface Pro)

Ok, but is the Windows version of Minecraft, Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Cross-Plataform) or Minecraft Java Edition (Only Pc)?
  3. Fallen Gamer97 Win User

Minecraft Achievement NOT UNLOCKING

You playing on bedrock or xbox one edition.
    I got the xbox one s minecraft bundle so i believe bedrock.
  4. Mimori 775 Win User

I accidentally deleted worlds on minecraft.

I would recommend contacting
    Minecraft (Bedrock) support
    and see if there was anything they can do. I don't know of a way to restore a world on the Xbox.

Best of luck to you!
  5. Dgamer1515 Win User

"Não foi possível se conectar ao mundo" Minecraft Bedrock Edition Xbox One [Translation - "Could not connect to world " Minecraft Bedrock Edition Xbox One]

6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?

Hey Mr P

Thank you for taking the time to reply to this thread.

Bedrock is the version that is on consoles and mobile devices. So, yes, if you updated your console version you have the Bedrock version that is simple titled "Minecraft". Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is the only exception to this. Minecraft Windows
    10 Edition also uses the Bedrock engine. If you have something such as "Minecraft Xbox One Edition", this is not the up-to-date version.

On PC [Bedrock and Java] you do not need to have a Xbox Live Gold subscription to play online.

I hope this was able to clear up any confusion or turmoil this might have caused.
Thema:

Minecraft Bedrock

1. Minecraft Bedrock - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock

2. Acquire my Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Xbox) skin on my computer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Acquire my Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Xbox) skin on my computer?: I purchased a skin pack on the Minecraft Marketplace on xbox, and I would like to download the .png file, primarily for use in video editing to create an animated intro. I would also like to be...
  3. MInecraft for windows 10 (bedrock edition)

in XBoX on Windows
    MInecraft for windows 10 (bedrock edition): Hello guys, First of all forgive me when i make mistakes in English. So i have some trouble with achievements because i dont get minecoins when i reach its. My map is normal difficulity...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock Edition skin pack sync issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition skin pack sync issue: I asked for help on the Minecraft forum, but someone said to ask my question on here. Here is my question. In 2016, I unlocked the Minecon 2016 skin pack on an iPhone. When I got windows 10...
  5. Minecraft bedrock edition profanity issues overkill

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock edition profanity issues overkill: Hi, This is somewhat feedback and also somewhat dissapointment in how the profanity filter works in realms for bedrock edition. my Nickname is censored... D-X3M, , Matthness, is all censored on...
  6. Content from the MINECRAFT Favorites Pack doesn't transfer over the the Bedrock MINECRAFT.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Content from the MINECRAFT Favorites Pack doesn't transfer over the the Bedrock MINECRAFT.: For anyone who played MINECRAFT: XBOX ONE Edition would possibly know the existence of the FAVORITES PACK. Which were bundled with certain copies of the game. Including 7 DLC packs as told on the...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Windows 10: It says the go to aka.ms/accountsettings to change your privacy settings. I have constantly looked through everything currently all settings are on/allowed. I dont know what to do...
  8. Minecraft skin packs purchased on legacy editions unavailable (bedrock edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft skin packs purchased on legacy editions unavailable (bedrock edition): Just recently I've been unable to use the skin packs i purchased back on the 360 version of the game. Up until now ive had no problem using them on the bedrock/better together edition. Now its...
  9. Minecraft (Bedrock Edition) on Xbox one x Is now missing all textures

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Bedrock Edition) on Xbox one x Is now missing all textures: Okay, so I was trying to join my friend's Minecraft world (Who's on PC) and the game told me that I had to download a shaders pack to join so after I downloaded it my game Immediately crashed and...
  10. If I bought minecraft java AFTER October of 2018, can I still get Bedrock (The windows 10...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I bought minecraft java AFTER October of 2018, can I still get Bedrock (The windows 10...: Hi, I'm very frustrated right now. I purchased Minecraft Java edition (pc) this year in January (?). Some friends and I wanted to play together and one of them is on xbox. To be able to play on...