Minecraft Bedrock

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have the newest version of Minecraft bedrock edition on xbox . I want to cross play with my friends on playstation but whenever they try to join... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DenaldJonker, Jul 1, 2020.

1. DenaldJonker
    DenaldJonker Guest

Minecraft Bedrock

Hi

I have the newest version of Minecraft bedrock edition on xbox . I want to cross play with my friends on playstation but whenever they try to join my world, it says unable to connect to world. I have restarted and done everything. My NAT type is open and
    I have re-added my friends. What must I do to connect to my friend's world?

:)

DenaldJonker, Jul 1, 2020
  2. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

why is my xbox 360 minecraft not getting any updates past the llama and llama man?

There are several different versions of minecraft. Minecraft: Java edition is PC only and can only crossplay with Java players (mac, Lenox, PC) The minecraft that doesnt have a version next to it is the play together version or more commonly called bedrock.
    Bedrock is the version that can be played across mobile, console, and PC. There are also editions that are made specifically for most consoles and even a stand alone mobile version. Examples would be Minecraft: Xbox One Edition, Minecraft: Pocket Edition.
    These do not work with Bedrock which is just called Minecraft. Java is the most updated version of minecraft while bedrock would be right behind that one. The others I'm really not sure how often they update them if at all. Each edition of Minecraft has to
    be purchased separately. I happen to own both Minecraft: Xbox one edition and Minecraft since they released at separate times. I also have Java on my PC. As for your issue they do not have a Bedrock version on the 360.
  3. Miletius Win User

Why can't I download Minecraft from the Microsoft Store? (I use a Surface Pro)

Ok, but is the Windows version of Minecraft, Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Cross-Plataform) or Minecraft Java Edition (Only Pc)?
  4. GrantSporrer Win User

Minecraft:Bedrock

How do you get minecraft bedrock?
  5. Insidious - Mixer: G Win User

Minecraft cross platform playing issues

Minecraft for XBOX has two different versions, bedrock and Minecraft Xbox One. You can only play together with the same one, as I am pretty sure Bedrock edition is outdated, but I could be wrong on that.
  6. IINeto 18II Win User

No carga el inicio de sesión en Minecraft -[Translation - Does not load login in Minecraft]

yo desinstle y reinstale el minecraft y me funciono solo que es bedrock de consola

-[Translation - I uninstalled and reinstalled minecraft and it worked only that it is console bedrock]
Thema:

Minecraft Bedrock

1. Minecraft Bedrock - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock

2. Minecraft Bedrock Edition is on the Game Pass for the Xbox but not for the PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition is on the Game Pass for the Xbox but not for the PC?: Minecraft Bedrock/Pocket/Windows 10 Edition is free with Game Pass on the Xbox but is not available for Game Pass on the PC? They are the same exact version so it makes no sense why only the Xbox...
  3. I cant have friends on xbox live and Minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant have friends on xbox live and Minecraft bedrock: I tried following the directions it gave me and it led me back to where I started and still not being able to have friends, I created my account to play with friends but I cant friend other...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock PS4 to PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock PS4 to PC: Hi Me and my partner are trying to play together on minecraft but we don't want split screen, i therefor downloaded the windows 10 edition of minecraft on my pc as we had it on PS4 buw when i...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock Xbox one needs me to change privacy settings to play but won’t let me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Xbox one needs me to change privacy settings to play but won’t let me.: Ive been playing since about release of bedrock, this was working last night, havent touched anything since last night, this has mever happened. I cot on today, got an error stating i need to...
  6. No se ha podido conectar al mundo - Minecraft Bedrock 1.16.1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No se ha podido conectar al mundo - Minecraft Bedrock 1.16.1: I wanted to know if there is a method to prevent that from happening ?, Why do I have a Switch and a friend of Ps4 and we cannot connect to the world of any, not even with the Minecraft of cell...
  7. Minecraft bedrock permission error when trying to but realms + on android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock permission error when trying to but realms + on android: I play Minecraft bedrock edition on my Android device. Whenever I try to buy a realm + subscription it gives me a "you need permission error" in which it says my settings say that I cannot play...
  8. Não consigo entrar no mundo dos meus amigos no Minecraft Bedrock edition[Translation-I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo entrar no mundo dos meus amigos no Minecraft Bedrock edition[Translation-I...: Eu tento entrar no mundo dos meus amigos mas eu não consigo, nós estávamos jogando num mapa decorrida no gelo e eu consegui entrar, então, criamos um mundo para parkour mas eu não consegui......
  9. Error connecting Xbox Live account to Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error connecting Xbox Live account to Minecraft Bedrock: Hello. Recently I have been having some login problems with Minecraft Pocket Edition (1.16.1) My problem is when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account the login screen keeps loading...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock Edition problem

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition problem: I use mobile to play Minecraft. When I try to join my friend's world, it shows that my privacy settings don't allow me to play multiplayer games. There are no parental controls active and every...