minecraft bedrock

Discus and support minecraft bedrock in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! We bought our Xbox a few years back, and downloaded minecraft onto it with a code. It started yesterday to open, make us log in, and then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Miss Oce, Nov 22, 2020 at 7:32 PM.

1. Miss Oce
    Miss Oce Guest

minecraft bedrock

Hello!

We bought our Xbox a few years back, and downloaded minecraft onto it with a code. It started yesterday to open, make us log in, and then switch to a white screen. It doesn't load. We've tried unplugging it, and restarting the Xbox, but we can't get minecraft
    to work.

Please, help.

:)

2. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

why is my xbox 360 minecraft not getting any updates past the llama and llama man?

There are several different versions of minecraft. Minecraft: Java edition is PC only and can only crossplay with Java players (mac, Lenox, PC) The minecraft that doesnt have a version next to it is the play together version or more commonly called bedrock.
    Bedrock is the version that can be played across mobile, console, and PC. There are also editions that are made specifically for most consoles and even a stand alone mobile version. Examples would be Minecraft: Xbox One Edition, Minecraft: Pocket Edition.
    These do not work with Bedrock which is just called Minecraft. Java is the most updated version of minecraft while bedrock would be right behind that one. The others I'm really not sure how often they update them if at all. Each edition of Minecraft has to
    be purchased separately. I happen to own both Minecraft: Xbox one edition and Minecraft since they released at separate times. I also have Java on my PC. As for your issue they do not have a Bedrock version on the 360.
  3. Miletius Win User

Why can't I download Minecraft from the Microsoft Store? (I use a Surface Pro)

Ok, but is the Windows version of Minecraft, Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Cross-Plataform) or Minecraft Java Edition (Only Pc)?
  4. GrantSporrer Win User

Minecraft:Bedrock

How do you get minecraft bedrock?
  5. Insidious - Mixer: G Win User

Minecraft cross platform playing issues

Minecraft for XBOX has two different versions, bedrock and Minecraft Xbox One. You can only play together with the same one, as I am pretty sure Bedrock edition is outdated, but I could be wrong on that.
  6. IINeto 18II Win User

No carga el inicio de sesión en Minecraft -[Translation - Does not load login in Minecraft]

yo desinstle y reinstale el minecraft y me funciono solo que es bedrock de consola

-[Translation - I uninstalled and reinstalled minecraft and it worked only that it is console bedrock]
Thema:

minecraft bedrock

1. minecraft bedrock - Similar Threads - minecraft bedrock

2. Minecraft PS4 bedrock microsoft account login error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 bedrock microsoft account login error: I need urgent help. Everytime I log in with my microsoft account it keeps coming up with "Oops! Looks like the Microsoft Account you are trying to use is already connected to another account on...
  3. Microsoft sign-in for Minecraft Bedrock for PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft sign-in for Minecraft Bedrock for PS4: So, I redownloaded Minecraft because I wanted to get back into it. I tried to sign into my Microsoft/Xbox account like normal, but it said that it was linked to another PSN. Here’s the issue, the...
  4. Trouble connecting with friends on Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble connecting with friends on Minecraft Bedrock: Hi, I've been having trouble for around an hour now where I am unable to play on my friends minecraft world. I'm playing on the pc bedrock version, and they're on the ps4. I was able to join...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock: I have a problem and i need help. Today i downloaded the 1.16.100 Minecraft Bedrock for Windows 10 and i received a message that informs me that my graphics devide is no longer supported. I found...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock: On Minecraft Bedrock for Windows 10, I can't get into any realms. I run on Windows 10, but many other members of the realm have this issue and they play on Xbox One. With 1.16.100 Just coming out,...
  7. i dont know hot to use the minecraft beta program (bedrock)

in XboX Insiders
    i dont know hot to use the minecraft beta program (bedrock): I have all of the extra options in the minecraft beta program (which I am assuming is the experiments thing in options) but I dont know how to properly use any of the actual features IN minecraft,...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock: [img] On Minecraft Bedrock for Windows 10, I can't get into any realms. I run on Windows 10, but many other members of the realm have this issue and they play on Xbox One. With 1.16.100 Just...
  9. The cloak is missing in Minecraft Bedrock (Minecraft for Windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    The cloak is missing in Minecraft Bedrock (Minecraft for Windows 10): Hello. Yesterday, 11/17/2020, I changed the tag in XBox live. Before that, I had a MINECONE Live 2019 raincoat. After changing my nickname, the raincoat disappeared, which I noticed the next day...
  10. Logging into Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX on Windows
    Logging into Minecraft Bedrock: So currently I reset my computer and am trying to log into minecraft bedrock on my computer once again but when I log in on my compter it connects me to my second microsoft account yet before I...