Minecraft Bedrock

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I'm using the Windows 10 Minecraft and I'm trying to play with my friends on Bedrock. But every time I try to join them or they try to join me it says... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by FlameGuyRG, May 8, 2022.

1. FlameGuyRG
    FlameGuyRG Guest

Minecraft Bedrock

I'm using the Windows 10 Minecraft and I'm trying to play with my friends on Bedrock. But every time I try to join them or they try to join me it says "Unable to Connect" what do I do?

:)

FlameGuyRG, May 8, 2022
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

Minecraft PE "Unable To Connect To World"

Minecraft PE was discontinued in 2017. It was replaced with Minecraft Bedrock Edition which is simply known as just Minecraft.
  3. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

why is my xbox 360 minecraft not getting any updates past the llama and llama man?

There are several different versions of minecraft. Minecraft: Java edition is PC only and can only crossplay with Java players (mac, Lenox, PC) The minecraft that doesnt have a version next to it is the play together version or more commonly called bedrock.
    Bedrock is the version that can be played across mobile, console, and PC. There are also editions that are made specifically for most consoles and even a stand alone mobile version. Examples would be Minecraft: Xbox One Edition, Minecraft: Pocket Edition.
    These do not work with Bedrock which is just called Minecraft. Java is the most updated version of minecraft while bedrock would be right behind that one. The others I'm really not sure how often they update them if at all. Each edition of Minecraft has to
    be purchased separately. I happen to own both Minecraft: Xbox one edition and Minecraft since they released at separate times. I also have Java on my PC. As for your issue they do not have a Bedrock version on the 360.
  4. Miletius Win User

Why can't I download Minecraft from the Microsoft Store? (I use a Surface Pro)

Ok, but is the Windows version of Minecraft, Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Cross-Plataform) or Minecraft Java Edition (Only Pc)?
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection

Hi PiersG_99! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Yes, Minecraft starter collection it's Minecraft bedrock that has crossplatform multiplayer between all the devices that use the Bedrock edition
  6. JT_123456789 Win User

I bought Minecraft: Bedrock, but my Microsoft account says I don't own the game

Well, it used to be called Minecraft PE but I thought it got merged with Minecraft Bedrock
Thema:

Minecraft Bedrock

1. Minecraft Bedrock - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock

2. Minecraft Bedrock Edition on mobile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition on mobile: On my phone, I am trying to use a different account, but whenever I try to sign in as a different account, the prompt only asks if I am trying to sign in on my original account, and gives no...
  3. gamepass for minecraft bedrock on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gamepass for minecraft bedrock on pc: i have used a 3 month gamepass code, and can play anygamepass game on pc and xbox, but i cannot access minecraft bedrock, why? it just keeps asking me to start a trial or pay for it. is there a...
  4. Bedrock Edition Minecraft achievements are not unlocked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bedrock Edition Minecraft achievements are not unlocked: I'm Japanese, so I'm not good at English, but please forgive me. I'm doing an Bedrock Edition of Minecraft on windows11, but even though it meets certain conditions, the achievements are not...
  5. I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Xbox One but cant play it on PC, any help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Xbox One but cant play it on PC, any help?: So 3 years ago i bought minecraft, now I bought my first PC and wanted to play Minecraft Bedrock. It says I need to buy it again even though i bought it on XBOX One...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock crashes on startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock crashes on startup: Hi there. I wanna report a problem and maybe get a solution. Since the last update which was already problematic(I had to uninstall and reinstall minecraft, plus reluctantly get the game...
  7. Recommend good 3D Guns addon for minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recommend good 3D Guns addon for minecraft bedrock: Anyone have a list of 3D Guns addon for minecraft bedrock with real animation and unique sound please share for me. ea16f226-71eb-4fe6-a32e-8751b055b18c
  8. Can any Minecraft Bedrock worlds be deleted if I remove an alias from my Microsoft Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can any Minecraft Bedrock worlds be deleted if I remove an alias from my Microsoft Account?: So my Microsoft Account used to be my brother's Microsoft account, but he stopped using it so I essentially monopolized the account. However, one of his email addresses is still on the account....
  9. Minecraft Bedrock sound distortion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock sound distortion: This problem has been around for quite some time, but I didn't care about it until it started to really piss me off. The description of the problem is that when I play minecraft and there are more...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock Removed from Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Bedrock Removed from Microsoft Account: I got Bedrock edition years ago at launch for free, via promotion due to already owning a copy of java edition. It was stated that I'd never have to buy it and that it was a thank you for being an...