Minecraft Beta 1.13.0.9 not loading menus.

Discus and support Minecraft Beta 1.13.0.9 not loading menus. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, I'm having trouble with my Minecraft beta. It displays the fps and memory in the top and displays the main menu background, but no buttons, or any... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SomAnguszz, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Minecraft Beta 1.13.0.9 not loading menus.

Hi, I'm having trouble with my Minecraft beta. It displays the fps and memory in the top and displays the main menu background, but no buttons, or any menu for that matter.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edit~: Uninstall and Reinstalling the game fixes it. Ty u/Beanie666

submitted by /u/SomAnguszz
    [link] [comments]

/u/SomAnguszz, Sep 1, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Minecraft Beta 1.13.0.9 is broken or maybe it’s laggy

Hey there BoiofBoi,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue and for marking the answer.
    We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  3. crazydemy110 Win User

Yeah my packs are gone too
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello fellow gamer,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns the lack of performance within Minecraft after removing yourself from the beta version of the game.

Our suggestion here, it may be best to seek further assistance from the developer of the game who are familiar with the current versions of the game, along with a community present that fully discusses topics such as these.

The best location to reach out to that community is through the official
    Minecraft Forum

Try this out and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there crazydemy110,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. We recommend starting a new thread with the issue and troubleshooting steps you have tried. If you are missing any in-game content, we recommend reaching out to the game developer for more in-game assistance.

Hope this helps.
  6. Superman852 Win User

Hello BoiOfBoi,

If you are part of the Insider Program the lag may need to be reported. The Insider program gives us opportunities so you can tell them what you love or don’t love about existing Xbox features and services and what you really want to see make Xbox better.
    If you don't remember how to report an issue on your Xbox console, I suggest you go to the official Xbox Support articles. Visit support.xbox.com and select Xbox Support > Xbox One > Xbox Insider to learn more and find answers to frequently asked questions.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

Minecraft Beta 1.13.0.9 not loading menus.

1. Minecraft Beta 1.13.0.9 not loading menus. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Beta loading

2. No puedo quitar la versión BETA de minecraft windows 10 [Mod Translation-I can't remove the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo quitar la versión BETA de minecraft windows 10 [Mod Translation-I can't remove the...: Hola, he tratado diferentes formas quitar esta versión del juego, diferentes asistentes de Xbox me atendieron y después de diferentes métodos solo me indicaron consultar por este medio, porfavor...
  3. NO SE PUEDE QUITAR LA VERSIÓN BETA DE MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 [Mod Translation - THE BETA...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NO SE PUEDE QUITAR LA VERSIÓN BETA DE MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 [Mod Translation - THE BETA...: He intentado diferentes métodos, un mismo asistente de Xbox me atendió y se llego a una NO solución, reinicie reiteradas veces mi PC, Utilicé diferentes métodos, pero NADA. Quiero agregar que:...
  4. Minecraft Beta 1.13.0.9 is broken or maybe it’s laggy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Beta 1.13.0.9 is broken or maybe it’s laggy: After I made the mistake of unenrolling from the Minecraft Beta I re enrolled because I realized it was dumb. Now all of a sudden I have lag if I look at my house, and my sugar cane farm doesn’t...
  5. MINECRAFT BETA-Still downloading beta even if it is opted out of the insider program

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MINECRAFT BETA-Still downloading beta even if it is opted out of the insider program: How do you install the non-beta version of Minecraft(Windows 10 Edition)? c167fcd4-6610-4476-bd3c-e23d5d19a84d
  6. Minecraft beta

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft beta: So this is a question/issue. On the Minecraft beta, the most recent update 1.13.09 has just broken my Minecraft. When I load up Minecraft and I’m in the title screen, there’s no ‘Play,...
  7. Minecraft beta worlds in non beta version

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft beta worlds in non beta version: Is there absolutely no way at all to use a beta created world In a non beta if i revert? submitted by /u/AussieJack1788 [link] [comments]
  8. So I joined Xbox insider hub and joined the Minecraft Xbox 1.13 beta, and this happened....

in XboX Insiders
    So I joined Xbox insider hub and joined the Minecraft Xbox 1.13 beta, and this happened....: [IMG] submitted by /u/Subnexus [link] [comments]
  9. Minecraft better together beta not loading *error 0x80040200*

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft better together beta not loading *error 0x80040200*: I am greeted with the message "Give it another try" Then "if you keep seeing this,turn off your Xbox by pressing and holding the power button for 10seconds. Then turn it back on and try your...
  10. error code 0x8004020 when loading Minecraft beta

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 0x8004020 when loading Minecraft beta: i carnt play Minecraft. the beta anymore when i start it the mojang loading screan apears then gose off and tells me to try again what can i do nothing is working and i need to play the beta...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Minecraft Xbox one beta 1.13.0.9 not loading a menu