Minecraft BETA! Anybody Playing!?

Discus and support Minecraft BETA! Anybody Playing!? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I get the servers don't work on the BETA but can we at least visit other people's worlds? Who are also playing the BETA? Or how to interact with... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ASCiiDiTY, Feb 21, 2020.

1. /u/ASCiiDiTY
    /u/ASCiiDiTY Guest

So I get the servers don't work on the BETA but can we at least visit other people's worlds? Who are also playing the BETA? Or how to interact with anybody playing the BETA? I'm lonely </3

GT: Br0kenRabbit

submitted by /u/ASCiiDiTY
    [link] [comments]

/u/ASCiiDiTY, Feb 21, 2020
  2. Toast 128 Win User

I need friends

I started a world of survival with 5 people. Anybody wanna play? (Minecraft)
  3. Eberfinn Win User

Can't leave beta for Minecraft Windows 10 edition on xbox insider hub

Have the same problem. Unenrolled from beta testing in Xbox Insider Hub. Restarted. Reinstalled Minecraft. Open Minecraft. Is beta. Uninstalled Minecraft, waited 24hrs, restarted. Installed Minecraft from store. Still beta. Have multiple licenses of this
    game to play it with my kids who are under 13 and thus cannot join the Insider hub. I can't use the beta version to play with them so this is keeping me from enjoying this game. please fix.
  4. RASamuraiX Win User

Looking for Friends

My wife loves Minecraft, but doesn't have anybody to play with online.
  5. SCs x Wolfy Win User

Anybody want to play minecraft?

Sounds good. Don't know if i'm "good" at building stuff but I love survival. Add me if you wanna play.
  6. M0bBarley154 Win User

Anybody want to play minecraft?

I have started making a town with walmart, gas station, mansions, etc. You don't have to be serious just be mature and not annoying. I also have survival worlds
Thema:

1. Minecraft BETA! Anybody Playing!? - Similar Threads - Minecraft BETA Anybody

2. Minecraft Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Beta: Help!!!! My Minecraft is stuck in Beta even though i have gone through the uninstall and reinstall. I've turned off insider and deleted and reinstalled that. O have also tried creating a local...
  3. Cant' leave minecraft beta (windows 10) with "join" button bug

in XboX Insiders
    Cant' leave minecraft beta (windows 10) with "join" button bug: Recently..i joined beta for minecraft..i have i problem when i click "join" the button still "join" but i already joined the beta for minecraft...because of the "join" button bug still showing...
  4. Can't Get Out Of 1.16.0.51 Minecraft Beta Windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Get Out Of 1.16.0.51 Minecraft Beta Windows 10: I can't get out of 1.16.0.51 Minecraft Beta because i enrolled into it and it said pending... Then just went back to saying [ Join ] I tried everything but it still didnt work because it said Join...
  5. Can't Unenroll from Minecraft Windows 10 Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Unenroll from Minecraft Windows 10 Beta: When I joined the Minecraft Windows 10 beta. The beta installed but it still said join on Insider Hub and now I can't unenroll from Minecraft Win 10 beta. Please help....
  6. Someone please help me with Xbox insider Hub not working for Minecraft beta

in XboX Insiders
    Someone please help me with Xbox insider Hub not working for Minecraft beta: My Xbox insider hub is showing that I’m not apart of the Minecraft beta which I am and it’s installed and can’t play the previous version of the game so I am blocked out of playing realms. I tried...
  7. Joining Minecraft Beta doesnt work for me

in XboX Insiders
    Joining Minecraft Beta doesnt work for me: When I go to Insider content choose minecraft and click join it says pending for a while and then just goes back to saying 'join'. It doesnt work in any other insider content but im just trying to...
  8. Stuck in minecraft beta. Won't let me leave or rejoin the beta.

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck in minecraft beta. Won't let me leave or rejoin the beta.: So I left the minecraft beta to join my friend , went on the app left it. Deleted minecraft and reinstalled it. But when i load it up it still says ik in the beta and I can't join my friend. I...
  9. Trying to leave Minecraft beta please help

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to leave Minecraft beta please help: I tried to join the beta on Minecraft bedrock xbox it downloaded it but when i went to leave the beta it gave no option to please help submitted by /u/Alphus_87 [link] [comments]
  10. Minecraft Beta Removal - cannot download current version after opt out - Win10

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Beta Removal - cannot download current version after opt out - Win10: Hi All. I opted into the Minecraft Beta on my Win10 PC through the Xbox Insider Hub, played the game for a few min, and wanted to opt out and remove the beta from my system. I've successfully...