Minecraft beta keeps downloading without being signed up for the beta.

Discus and support Minecraft beta keeps downloading without being signed up for the beta. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This is a super annoying problem that has happened to me multiple times, it’s so frustrating because most of the time I reinstall Minecraft to be off... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/KingMecca, Apr 9, 2021.

1. /u/KingMecca
    /u/KingMecca Guest

This is a super annoying problem that has happened to me multiple times, it’s so frustrating because most of the time I reinstall Minecraft to be off of the beta again, it downloads it again. I haven’t joined the beta since before 1.16 dropped. The amount of anger I have built up because of this annoying issue is unreal, if anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated and I’ll love you forever.

submitted by /u/KingMecca
    [link] [comments]

/u/KingMecca, Apr 9, 2021
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Multiplayer issues

Is it possible that your friends signed up for the Minecraft Beta in the Insider App?

If that's the case, your friends either need to leave the Minecraft Beta and play on the "regular" version, or you'll have to install the Xbox Insider App, and join the Minecraft Beta as well.
  3. Relnah Win User

Can't access beta forums and my dads account issues...

A support staff will look in to your access once they read this post, if you are posting from the same account that you signed up for beta with.

As for your dads profile being converted to beta. There is unfortunately nothing that can be done. There are two options.

Sign in to the xbox that has the beta and make the purchases and then redownloading them on the box without the beta.

Or, wait until beta is over and the update is realeased sometime this fall.

Hope this was helpful.

Have a nice day!
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

minecraft windows 10 mobile获取beta版 (Mod Translation: Minecraft Windows-Mobile gets beta version)

To be able to play the BETA for minecraft you will need to sign up for it on Mojang website.
  5. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

I can't buy things on the Console's Xbox Live Marketplace

Hello There,

FUZZxGh0sTz If You Are Apart Of The Beta Sign Up Your Going To Have To Take This Up In The Beta Forums, Make sure not to post any feedback, comments, or suggestions about
    the beta In The Public Forums, Thank You
    , To Access The Xbox LIVE Beta Program private forum Click
    Here

If You Did Not Sign Up For The Xbox Beta Dashboard,
    Then you've downloaded your profile onto a console that has the beta update and it's converted your points to currency. You will only be able to purchase content from that
    console that you downloaded to that has the beta for the time being.
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Game pass for PC save location

The Xbox (beta) app can be downloaded on your PC without being an insider.
Thema:

1. Minecraft beta keeps downloading without being signed up for the beta. - Similar Threads - Minecraft beta keeps

2. I need to know when the Warden mob comes out for Minecraft Beta

in XboX Insiders
    I need to know when the Warden mob comes out for Minecraft Beta: When is the Warden Mob going to come out on the Xbox insider Beta? I really want to see it and play around with it. submitted by /u/JOEYBOYGOBRR [link] [comments]
  3. Minecraft on xb1x stuck in beta.

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft on xb1x stuck in beta.: Pretty much what the title says. I've tried everything I have found to fix it even leaving the insider program and it still keeps reverting back. I'm at a loss finally and maybe one of you have an...
  4. Minecraft on Xbox one keeps installing beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on Xbox one keeps installing beta: I recently joined the Beta version of Minecraft on my Xbox one. when I left the preview, I reinstalled Minecraft. But when I launch Minecraft, It automatically installs the beta. Even when I...
  5. Insider Hub Keeps Crashing When I Try To Leave Minecraft Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Insider Hub Keeps Crashing When I Try To Leave Minecraft Beta: I have tried every method under the sun, deleting Minecraft then trying, deleting Minecraft, restarting my pc then trying to leave, if anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated submitted...
  6. Minecraft keeps updating to a beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft keeps updating to a beta: Its weird, I've been playing minecraft on a beta for a long while and so I unenrolled because 1.16 had come out a while ago too. But I'm not enrolled and everything and I've Uninstalled Minecraft...
  7. How do I leave beta minecraft if this keeps on popping up

in XboX Insiders
    How do I leave beta minecraft if this keeps on popping up: [IMG] submitted by /u/cobebatman [link] [comments]
  8. My Minecraft beta keeps crashing

in XboX Insiders
    My Minecraft beta keeps crashing: I have had constant crashes on the beta version of Minecraft on my Xbox One. I have reinstalled the game and deleted my save file (nothing I cared about) and it continues to crash about a minute...
  9. Help! The beta on Minecraft keeps installing on its own.

in XboX Insiders
    Help! The beta on Minecraft keeps installing on its own.: I downloaded the beta for Minecraft and had my fun with it. I left the beta and uninstalled and re downloaded Minecraft but when I downloaded and loaded back up it downloads the beta update again...
  10. minecraft keeps crushing on pc (windows 10 beta)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft keeps crushing on pc (windows 10 beta): minecraft keeps crushing on pc (windows 10 beta) also on my ipad' its the same problem, any ideas? 9d5a9534-0b7f-4999-9915-116d5fe83b79