Minecraft Beta on Xbox not adding anything.

Discus and support Minecraft Beta on Xbox not adding anything. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I keep going on to Minecraft beta and it claims to have these new updates but there is 0 difference between the non-beta version. I don’t know if... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Spicyraz, Apr 20, 2021.

1. /u/Spicyraz
    /u/Spicyraz Guest

So I keep going on to Minecraft beta and it claims to have these new updates but there is 0 difference between the non-beta version. I don’t know if this is just me or an issue I should post here but please just give me any advice on what to do. Thanks.

submitted by /u/Spicyraz
    [link] [comments]

/u/Spicyraz, Apr 20, 2021
  2. The Peacook Win User

Xbox Insider Hub

And don't you worry about Minecraft beta, there isn't much that gets added on to it besides it being a few versions newer. Betas are for people to test, not entirely enjoy (Unless if you are me who enjoys testing beta games)
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft

Good day

A few days ago the Beta was accidentally sent out to all xbox one players.

Beta will prevent you from joining any realms aswell.

V1.10.0 is what is currently available, anything higher is the beta. You will need to uninstall and reinstall minecraft if the beta was installed.
  4. NoobyGamer5060 Win User

Minecraft earth

Well, Dylan, if you haven’t gotten the beta for Minecraft Earth yet, you won’t ever. They stopped adding more areas of the beta, so the soonest you can get it is when it fully releases. Hope this helps!
  5. Duo Vandal Win User

The end?

Or you could look on the Minecraft wiki and look at Version History and click on the Beta section to see all the future updates and know what is not been added.
  6. Creepergames10 Win User

Nether update achievements minecraft

This usually happens in the minecraft beta version. If you have beta enabled, disable it on the xbox insider hub and reinstall minecraft.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Beta on Xbox not adding anything. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Beta adding

2. I can't leave the minecraft beta

in XboX Insiders
    I can't leave the minecraft beta: I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and opting in and out of the beta many times, but every time I open minecraft, it shows that I'm in the beta. Can anyone help me fix this? submitted by...
  3. Need help leaving the minecraft beta, it won't let me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help leaving the minecraft beta, it won't let me.: I have been trying to get out of the Minecraft Beta for about 30 minutes now, but every time I boot up minecraft it automatically becomes the beta edition. I unenrolled through the insider hub. It...
  4. I’m having trouble deleting the Minecraft beta

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having trouble deleting the Minecraft beta: I have deleted the beta and left the beta program in the insider app yet every time I download Minecraft, the beta downloads. I have no clue how I can fix this. submitted by /u/MewMew2000...
  5. I can't download Xbox Insider Hub. How do I leave Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Xbox Insider Hub. How do I leave Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta?: I heard that how to leave Minecraft Beta Version I need to download Xbox Insider Hub. But When I Find it in the store It said "Xbox Insider Hub is currently not available" So is there another way...
  6. Minecraft beta not installing. Our of ideas.

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft beta not installing. Our of ideas.: I'm trying to get the minecraft caves and cliffs beta on my xbox. I downloaded the inside hub and joined the minecraft beta but it never attempts to install the beta update. I've restarted my...
  7. Trying to get out of minecraft beta

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to get out of minecraft beta: i have tried deleting and reinstalling and still doesnt work, i have tried alot of ways and still doesnt work. if anyone has discord and can tell me how please do that will be alot easier. my user...
  8. Xbox insider Hub glitch and leaving the minecraft beta

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider Hub glitch and leaving the minecraft beta: ive posted here once before, and my issue summarized is basically my insider hub instantly crashes and force quits without actually unenrolling when i attempt to do so. for a couple months of...
  9. pls answer this question i was trying to leave the minecraft beta clicked unroll the app...

in XboX Insiders
    pls answer this question i was trying to leave the minecraft beta clicked unroll the app...: trying to leave minecraft beta but everytime i press unroll the app crashed pls answer submitted by /u/samboxowastaken [link] [comments]
  10. Leaving Minecraft Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Leaving Minecraft Beta: My Xbox Insider doesn't show an unenroll or enroll option, and my Minecraft is still in Beta. I have made sure I am signed in, uninstalled and reinstalled, went into command prompt to reset the...