MINECRAFT BETA-Still downloading beta even if it is opted out of the insider program

Discus and support MINECRAFT BETA-Still downloading beta even if it is opted out of the insider program in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do you install the non-beta version of Minecraft(Windows 10 Edition)? c167fcd4-6610-4476-bd3c-e23d5d19a84d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AmusedSage55328, Sep 9, 2019.

1. MINECRAFT BETA-Still downloading beta even if it is opted out of the insider program

How do you install the non-beta version of Minecraft(Windows 10 Edition)?

:)

AmusedSage55328, Sep 9, 2019
  2. CrazY1985 Win User

MINECRAFT BETA-Still downloading beta even if it is opted out of the insider program

I think you have to wait untill the next final update is released.
  3. PhilloFriend Win User

My friend I are both on Xbox one Minecraft 1.11.3 and he can’t join me

I had this problem before and the one fix was this:

Are anyone of yous using the Xbox Insider Program and if you are, did you install the beta version of minecraft from that? If you did, opt out of the beta and uninstall minecraft, reinstall and it should be fine.
  4. scottsfree1 Win User

My friend I are both on Xbox one Minecraft 1.11.3 and he can’t join me

Hi Trex Politician

are you and your friend in the xbox insider program?

if you are you will need to go into the insider app and opt out/Disable the beta mode on minecraft then reinstall the game
  5. xDRIVERofDOOMx Win User

Minecraft Beta

Hey, I have the solution

Open xbox insider hub app and go to insider content

Click on Minecraft and manage, then opt out of beta

Make sure to download Minecraft again
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft

Your son is playing on the official release channel for Minecraft. His 1.12 version is currently the latest official version, whereas his friends have joined the Insider Program and are playing a beta test version of Minecraft.

His friends can either un-enroll from the Beta Insider Program, or you son can try to join the Insider Program and update his Minecraft to a beta version.

Be aware however, that beta version still contain untested parts, and the game can crash, malfunction and in turn destroy worlds if an error occurs.

If your son is still willing to test the Beta, he can download the free Insider app from the store, and join the Minecraft Beta.

Then he'll have to download/update his Minecraft to the newer beta version.
Thema:

1. MINECRAFT BETA-Still downloading beta even if it is opted out of the insider program - Similar Threads - MINECRAFT BETA Still

2. No puedo quitar la versión BETA de minecraft windows 10 [Mod Translation-I can't remove the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo quitar la versión BETA de minecraft windows 10 [Mod Translation-I can't remove the...: Hola, he tratado diferentes formas quitar esta versión del juego, diferentes asistentes de Xbox me atendieron y después de diferentes métodos solo me indicaron consultar por este medio, porfavor...
  3. NO SE PUEDE QUITAR LA VERSIÓN BETA DE MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 [Mod Translation - THE BETA...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NO SE PUEDE QUITAR LA VERSIÓN BETA DE MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 [Mod Translation - THE BETA...: He intentado diferentes métodos, un mismo asistente de Xbox me atendió y se llego a una NO solución, reinicie reiteradas veces mi PC, Utilicé diferentes métodos, pero NADA. Quiero agregar que:...
  4. Minecraft Beta 1.13.0.9 is broken or maybe it’s laggy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Beta 1.13.0.9 is broken or maybe it’s laggy: After I made the mistake of unenrolling from the Minecraft Beta I re enrolled because I realized it was dumb. Now all of a sudden I have lag if I look at my house, and my sugar cane farm doesn’t...
  5. Minecraft beta

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft beta: So this is a question/issue. On the Minecraft beta, the most recent update 1.13.09 has just broken my Minecraft. When I load up Minecraft and I’m in the title screen, there’s no ‘Play,...
  6. Minecraft Beta 1.13.0.9 not loading menus.

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Beta 1.13.0.9 not loading menus.: Hi, I'm having trouble with my Minecraft beta. It displays the fps and memory in the top and displays the main menu background, but no buttons, or any menu for that matter. Any help would be...
  7. Minecraft beta worlds in non beta version

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft beta worlds in non beta version: Is there absolutely no way at all to use a beta created world In a non beta if i revert? submitted by /u/AussieJack1788 [link] [comments]
  8. So I joined Xbox insider hub and joined the Minecraft Xbox 1.13 beta, and this happened....

in XboX Insiders
    So I joined Xbox insider hub and joined the Minecraft Xbox 1.13 beta, and this happened....: [IMG] submitted by /u/Subnexus [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox One won't let me uninstall Minecraft beta 1.13

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One won't let me uninstall Minecraft beta 1.13: I have unenrolled from the beta, but when I click uninstall, it does nothing. Any solutions? Update: I fixed it submitted by /u/sparbles123 [link] [comments]
  10. If i leave Minecraft beta will i still be able to join my worlds?

in XboX Insiders
    If i leave Minecraft beta will i still be able to join my worlds?: I have a world that's so important to me and I've been in the beta since i got the game, now i wanna leave it, will it delete my worlds or not let me access them? submitted by /u/mottaz23123...