MINECRAFT BETA-Still downloading beta even if it is opted out of the insider program

Discus and support MINECRAFT BETA-Still downloading beta even if it is opted out of the insider program in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do you install the non-beta version of Minecraft(Windows 10 Edition)? c167fcd4-6610-4476-bd3c-e23d5d19a84d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AmusedSage55328, Sep 9, 2019.

1. MINECRAFT BETA-Still downloading beta even if it is opted out of the insider program

How do you install the non-beta version of Minecraft(Windows 10 Edition)?

:)

AmusedSage55328, Sep 9, 2019
  2. CrazY1985 Win User

MINECRAFT BETA-Still downloading beta even if it is opted out of the insider program

I think you have to wait untill the next final update is released.
  3. PhilloFriend Win User

My friend I are both on Xbox one Minecraft 1.11.3 and he can’t join me

I had this problem before and the one fix was this:

Are anyone of yous using the Xbox Insider Program and if you are, did you install the beta version of minecraft from that? If you did, opt out of the beta and uninstall minecraft, reinstall and it should be fine.
  4. scottsfree1 Win User

My friend I are both on Xbox one Minecraft 1.11.3 and he can’t join me

Hi Trex Politician

are you and your friend in the xbox insider program?

if you are you will need to go into the insider app and opt out/Disable the beta mode on minecraft then reinstall the game
  5. xDRIVERofDOOMx Win User

Minecraft Beta

Hey, I have the solution

Open xbox insider hub app and go to insider content

Click on Minecraft and manage, then opt out of beta

Make sure to download Minecraft again
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft

Your son is playing on the official release channel for Minecraft. His 1.12 version is currently the latest official version, whereas his friends have joined the Insider Program and are playing a beta test version of Minecraft.

His friends can either un-enroll from the Beta Insider Program, or you son can try to join the Insider Program and update his Minecraft to a beta version.

Be aware however, that beta version still contain untested parts, and the game can crash, malfunction and in turn destroy worlds if an error occurs.

If your son is still willing to test the Beta, he can download the free Insider app from the store, and join the Minecraft Beta.

Then he'll have to download/update his Minecraft to the newer beta version.
Thema:

1. MINECRAFT BETA-Still downloading beta even if it is opted out of the insider program - Similar Threads - MINECRAFT BETA Still

2. Minecraft BETA! Anybody Playing!?

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft BETA! Anybody Playing!?: So I get the servers don't work on the BETA but can we at least visit other people's worlds? Who are also playing the BETA? Or how to interact with anybody playing the BETA? I'm lonely </3 GT:...
  3. It won’t let me leave the Minecraft beta

in XboX Insiders
    It won’t let me leave the Minecraft beta: Up until 4 days ago I was enrolled in the Minecraft beta, but I unenrolled so I could play with friends. So I deleted and redownloaded Minecraft to get the normal version. It worked for a day, but...
  4. Cant leave Minecraft Windows 10 beta program even though i'm not in it.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant leave Minecraft Windows 10 beta program even though i'm not in it.: I cant leave the Xbox insider program for Minecraft windows 10 i deleted my insider account, enrolled and unrolled in the program multiple times, reinstalled Minecraft multiple times, and...
  5. Minecraft Skin Packs Xbox One Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Skin Packs Xbox One Beta: I have both Minecraft and Non Mincraft Skin Packs all bought legitimately in the Minecraft Store. I also have legit Minecraft Beta (my current gameplay) as well as Minecraft Xbox One Edition (my...
  6. Trying to unenroll in Minecraft Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to unenroll in Minecraft Beta: Hi all. I had the minecraft beta on my xbox and recently my friends started playing. If you have the beta build you can’t join non-beta testers, so i unenrolled via the insider app and uninstalled...
  7. Compre el Minecraft pero al instalarlo me aparece la versión beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Compre el Minecraft pero al instalarlo me aparece la versión beta: Buenos días, acabo de comprar el Minecraft para Xbox One pero al instalarlo me aparece como versión beta, ya intente salirme de ella pero no puedo, alguna solución por favor...
  8. Can't opt out of the Minecraft Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Can't opt out of the Minecraft Beta: I've had an issue where I'm stuck in the minecraft beta on my PC. I've seen another thread about this and tried all the methods. I have my minecraft account on my switch, PC, and Xbox and my PC is...
  9. Minecraft Beta still there after leaving! HELP!

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Beta still there after leaving! HELP!: I've done everything! I'm on Xbox One. I've un-enrolled from the Insider Beta of Minecraft. I've uninstalled all versions of Minecraft from my console, & reinstalled them. The beta is still...
  10. If i leave Minecraft beta will i still be able to join my worlds?

in XboX Insiders
    If i leave Minecraft beta will i still be able to join my worlds?: I have a world that's so important to me and I've been in the beta since i got the game, now i wanna leave it, will it delete my worlds or not let me access them? submitted by /u/mottaz23123...