Minecraft Beta still there after leaving! HELP!

Discus and support Minecraft Beta still there after leaving! HELP! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've done everything! I'm on Xbox One. I've un-enrolled from the Insider Beta of Minecraft. I've uninstalled all versions of Minecraft from my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/OU7C4ST, Nov 15, 2019.

1. /u/OU7C4ST
    /u/OU7C4ST Guest

I've done everything! I'm on Xbox One.

I've un-enrolled from the Insider Beta of Minecraft.

I've uninstalled all versions of Minecraft from my console, & reinstalled them.

The beta is still active even after launching the game again!

I left MONTHS ago!

Please help!

submitted by /u/OU7C4ST
    [link] [comments]

/u/OU7C4ST, Nov 15, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

How to i leave minecraft beta

Hello KatjaVizjak,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning how to leave the Minecraft Beta. The way to leave the Minecraft Beta is to use the Xbox Insider Hub App. We found

a support article from the Minecraft website
    that explains more about this process. We hope this information helps
    KatjaVizjak!
  3. KevinB555 Win User

I can't leave beta from Minecraft Windows 10

I am in the same boat. I want to leave the beta, but after leaving the beta in the insider app, it still starts up in the beta. Even if you uninstall and reinstall the windows 10 edition, it still installs the beta.
  4. Echo4Ent Win User

Been gifted game yet won't let me access it properly.

You will need to leave the Xbox Insiders Minecraft Beta. Try following these steps:

To leave the Minecraft Beta:

1. On Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC, sign in with the account that registered for the Minecraft Beta and
      launch the Xbox Insider Hub.
    2. Navigate to Insider content > Minecraft (or Minecraft for Windows 10 on PC)
    3. Select Manage.
    4. Use the radio button to select Unenroll (Leave this preview), then select
      Done.
    5. Wait an additional 30-60 minutes after unenrollment completes (Pending no longer appears in the Xbox Insider Hub).
    6. Uninstall and reinstall Minecraft.

Good Luck!
  5. Saw Mania Win User

No option to renew an expired minecraft realm for 10 friends

6. sleep is HxC Win User

Forever stuck in Beta? (Minecraft Windows10)

Here is a link directly from Minecraft to help with this issue.

If this doesn't help please contact Minecraft support as well.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360040841471-How-to-Join-and-leave-a-Minecraft-Beta
Thema:

1. Minecraft Beta still there after leaving! HELP! - Similar Threads - Minecraft Beta still

2. Still stuck in Minecraft Beta. Does anyone else have this problem?

in XboX Insiders
    Still stuck in Minecraft Beta. Does anyone else have this problem?: I have tried every solution out there. https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/07/09/minecraft-beta-guide-and-faqs/ I still cannot install minecraft on my computer without installing the beta, even...
  3. I still cannot delete the minecraft windows 10 beta.

in XboX Insiders
    I still cannot delete the minecraft windows 10 beta.: I've tried every method listed on the insider program, and it will just not delete. How can I? submitted by /u/Lanochu [link] [comments]
  4. Minecraft RTX - I am in Beta, put the app not updating, its still downloading 1.14

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft RTX - I am in Beta, put the app not updating, its still downloading 1.14: Hello, Minecraft RTX was released for Open Beta in April 16 2020. Today’s May 13 - I enrolled in Beta but the app not updating to RTX, gives me Only 1.14 . What can be the issue behind that?Please...
  5. I have tried every possible solution and still cannot leave the Minecraft Beta

in XboX Insiders
    I have tried every possible solution and still cannot leave the Minecraft Beta: I downloaded the beta a while back and want to be able to play with friends again. I’ve tried all of the methods on the Insider app, but none of them seem to have worked. Has anyone else had this...
  6. Still can't join minecraft rtx beta

in XboX Insiders
    Still can't join minecraft rtx beta: Since the release date i can't get into the minecraft rtx beta: * enrolled and unenrolled * reinstalled the game with powershell * reinstalled the game with microsoft store * latest nvidia driver...
  7. Access still denied HRESEULT 0x80070005 after weeks of trying to get Minecraft RTX beta

in XboX Insiders
    Access still denied HRESEULT 0x80070005 after weeks of trying to get Minecraft RTX beta: [IMG] This is the error message whenever I launch Xbox Insider Hub and press "Sign In". I have tried every "solution" I found on the internet and not on the internet, Powershell whatever,...
  8. When unrolled from the Minecraft beta program, still installs and laucnhes the beta

in XboX Insiders
    When unrolled from the Minecraft beta program, still installs and laucnhes the beta: Hey, I've unenrolled from the Minecraft beta, but I still launch to 1.16, if I reinstall minecraft it still goes to 1.16. It always goes to 1.16 no matter if I unenroll or choose the rtx beta....
  9. Xbox Insider Hub account locked with minecraft still in beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Insider Hub account locked with minecraft still in beta: So I created an Xbox Insider Hub account to have a look at the new minecraft beta. Anyways I joined the beta and my game updated to the beta. When I wanted to change back to the normal version of...
  10. I'm in the beta, but Minecraft hasn't updated? It's still on 1.14.30

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in the beta, but Minecraft hasn't updated? It's still on 1.14.30: [IMG] submitted by /u/gamer369 [link] [comments]