Minecraft Beta still there after leaving! HELP!

Discus and support Minecraft Beta still there after leaving! HELP! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've done everything! I'm on Xbox One. I've un-enrolled from the Insider Beta of Minecraft. I've uninstalled all versions of Minecraft from my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/OU7C4ST, Nov 15, 2019.

1. /u/OU7C4ST
    /u/OU7C4ST Guest

I've done everything! I'm on Xbox One.

I've un-enrolled from the Insider Beta of Minecraft.

I've uninstalled all versions of Minecraft from my console, & reinstalled them.

The beta is still active even after launching the game again!

I left MONTHS ago!

Please help!

submitted by /u/OU7C4ST
    [link] [comments]

/u/OU7C4ST, Nov 15, 2019
  2. Echo4Ent Win User

Been gifted game yet won't let me access it properly.

You will need to leave the Xbox Insiders Minecraft Beta. Try following these steps:

To leave the Minecraft Beta:

1. On Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC, sign in with the account that registered for the Minecraft Beta and
      launch the Xbox Insider Hub.
    2. Navigate to Insider content > Minecraft (or Minecraft for Windows 10 on PC)
    3. Select Manage.
    4. Use the radio button to select Unenroll (Leave this preview), then select
      Done.
    5. Wait an additional 30-60 minutes after unenrollment completes (Pending no longer appears in the Xbox Insider Hub).
    6. Uninstall and reinstall Minecraft.

Good Luck!
  3. Echo4Ent Win User

Gifted game not working correctly on receiver's end

Your friend will need to leave the Xbox Insiders Minecraft Beta. Have them try following these steps:

1. On Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC, sign in with the account that registered for the Minecraft Beta and
      launch the Xbox Insider Hub.
    3. Select Manage.
    4. Use the radio button to select Unenroll (Leave this preview), then select
      Done.
    5. Wait an additional 30-60 minutes after unenrollment completes (Pending no longer appears in the Xbox Insider Hub).

Good Luck!
  4. Golden Subz Win User

minecraft xbox one - village

Hey bit late but have you checked if the villager has a job most villagers dont have a job and thats why you probably cant trade with him.

If you are in the minecraft beta then that might be the reason why you cant trade

1. On Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC, sign in with the account that registered for the Minecraft Beta and launch the Xbox Insider Hub.
    3. Select Manage.
    4. Use the radio button to select Unenroll (Leave this preview), then select Done.

Hope it helps <3

sorry for being late
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

minecraft not giving me the better together update

6. Golden Subz Win User

Minecraft Beta

1. On Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC, sign in with the account that registered for the Minecraft Beta and launch the Xbox Insider Hub.
    3. Select Manage.
    4. Use the radio button to select Unenroll (Leave this preview), then select Done.

Read more at https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/07/09/minecraft-beta-guide-and-faqs/#pQmjDCmz1kPfPbaM.99
Thema:

1. Minecraft Beta still there after leaving! HELP! - Similar Threads - Minecraft Beta still

2. Tried everything to opt out of the Minecraft Beta on PC - NOTHING works.

in XboX Insiders
    Tried everything to opt out of the Minecraft Beta on PC - NOTHING works.: Hi! I know this has been rehashed over and over... TLDR, got a new Win 10 desktop. Downloaded Minecraft - keep in mind I never opted IN for the beta, and the Insider app reflects this - Yet I...
  3. How to unenroll from Minecraft beta if you are under 18

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to unenroll from Minecraft beta if you are under 18: I can't unenroll from Minecraft beta and everybody says to use xbox insider hub to unenroll but I can't because it says users under 18 aren't allowed to use xbox insider hub anymore, so how do I...
  4. Do you unlock new features,mobs,blocks,etc from the Minecraft beta insider update?

in XboX Insiders
    Do you unlock new features,mobs,blocks,etc from the Minecraft beta insider update?: I wanted to know if there are any good new features in minecraft before i installed it. I really don't wanna mess up my worlds for nothing. Please help me. Thanks! Okay since my first post was...
  5. minecraft stuck in beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft stuck in beta: I have Minecraft for windows 10 on my windows 10 pc. I installed Minecraft by a code from a website around three months ago and put it into the Microsoft store. However, when I launched it...
  6. minecraft windows 10 eddition beta

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft windows 10 eddition beta: so i joined the windows 10 eddition beta (i forget why) but i had to leave so i could play realms and servers with my friends. but i have tried every fourm xbox support and a whole bunch of...
  7. Ik zit vast in de bèta van de nieuwe minecraft update [Translation - I'm stuck in the beta...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ik zit vast in de bèta van de nieuwe minecraft update [Translation - I'm stuck in the beta...: Ik wou de nieuwe update van minecraft windows 10 proberen via de xbox insider hub maar toen ik eenmaal de bèta gespeeld had en de bèta wou verlaten lukte het niet. in de xbox insider hub staat dat...
  8. Minecraft Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Beta: I'm in the Minecraft beta, and i was trying to get too the feedback page to give a suggestion, but when I typed it in it took me to the microsoft homepage, I'm confused....
  9. MINECRAFT BETA-Still downloading beta even if it is opted out of the insider program

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MINECRAFT BETA-Still downloading beta even if it is opted out of the insider program: How do you install the non-beta version of Minecraft(Windows 10 Edition)? c167fcd4-6610-4476-bd3c-e23d5d19a84d
  10. If i leave Minecraft beta will i still be able to join my worlds?

in XboX Insiders
    If i leave Minecraft beta will i still be able to join my worlds?: I have a world that's so important to me and I've been in the beta since i got the game, now i wanna leave it, will it delete my worlds or not let me access them? submitted by /u/mottaz23123...