Minecraft beta through insider hub constantly says pending and no change.

Discus and support Minecraft beta through insider hub constantly says pending and no change. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So for the past two days I've been waiting to see if this pending would go away but it has not and I know this isn't supposed to be happening. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kleionna, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Kleionna
    Kleionna Guest

So for the past two days I've been waiting to see if this pending would go away but it has not and I know this isn't supposed to be happening. I've also tried all of the resets and restarts.

:)

Kleionna, Feb 4, 2019
  2. Kleionna Win User

I'm talking about joining the beta program, yes
  3. choppyseize Win User

Are you talking about applying for the beta ?
  4. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey Kleionna,

Thank you for reaching out! We understand your Xbox Insider status has been stuck on "pending" for roughly 2 days. In order to get the best support, we encourage you to visit the

Xbox Insiders subreddit
    . This is the official community for anything Insider Program related. Hope this helps! :D
  5. Echo4Ent Win User

Been gifted game yet won't let me access it properly.

You will need to leave the Xbox Insiders Minecraft Beta. Try following these steps:

To leave the Minecraft Beta:

1. On Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC, sign in with the account that registered for the Minecraft Beta and
      launch the Xbox Insider Hub.
    2. Navigate to Insider content > Minecraft (or Minecraft for Windows 10 on PC)
    3. Select Manage.
    4. Use the radio button to select Unenroll (Leave this preview), then select
      Done.
    5. Wait an additional 30-60 minutes after unenrollment completes (Pending no longer appears in the Xbox Insider Hub).
    6. Uninstall and reinstall Minecraft.

Good Luck!
  6. Echo4Ent Win User

Gifted game not working correctly on receiver's end

Your friend will need to leave the Xbox Insiders Minecraft Beta. Have them try following these steps:

To leave the Minecraft Beta:

1. On Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC, sign in with the account that registered for the Minecraft Beta and
      launch the Xbox Insider Hub.
    2. Navigate to Insider content > Minecraft (or Minecraft for Windows 10 on PC)
    3. Select Manage.
    4. Use the radio button to select Unenroll (Leave this preview), then select
      Done.
    5. Wait an additional 30-60 minutes after unenrollment completes (Pending no longer appears in the Xbox Insider Hub).
    6. Uninstall and reinstall Minecraft.

Good Luck!
Thema:

1. Minecraft beta through insider hub constantly says pending and no change. - Similar Threads - Minecraft beta through

2. Minecraft W10 Beta Opting Out Problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft W10 Beta Opting Out Problems: i've tried to go back to 1.9 and it wont let me, i've uninstalled and reinstalled the app, cleaned up my temp files, and opted out of the program on the insider app, still stuck on 1.11 Beta and i...
  3. minecraft windows 10 mobile获取beta版 (Mod Translation: Minecraft Windows-Mobile gets beta...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft windows 10 mobile获取beta版 (Mod Translation: Minecraft Windows-Mobile gets beta...: 已有Windows 10 mobile版本Minecraft,现在希望能够获取到最新的beta版,请问要怎么获取。 *Mod Translation* There is already a Windows a mobile version of Minecraft, and now you want to be able to get the latest beta version,...
  4. Minecraft Xbox bedrock edition beta 1.10.0.3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox bedrock edition beta 1.10.0.3: I had to rest my xbox to factory settings the other day and redownloaded everything then i get on to minecraft and sync the worlds then come back to play it have to do it again and then couldnt...
  5. Problema - Beta Insider Minecraft Windows 10 [Problem - Beta Insider Minecraft Windows 10]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema - Beta Insider Minecraft Windows 10 [Problem - Beta Insider Minecraft Windows 10]: Hola que tal, tengo un problema con la version insider de Minecraft en Windows 10, entre para probrar las nuevas caracteristicas pero ahora ya no puedo salir, ya que salgo del grupo de insider de...
  6. How can fix minecraft window 10 beta edition crash?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can fix minecraft window 10 beta edition crash?: Hi guys,I recently participated in a beta update and will be forced to shut down when I connect. This happens every time you participate in a beta test. It also updated its graphics card. But it...
  7. Minecraft Beta Pending

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Beta Pending: I just got Xbox Insider and I got the Minecraft beta but it is still pending after three hours is this normal? 718e99ce-8755-431c-873f-b54c48d7a75c
  8. マインクラフトwin10ベータ版参加後のダウンロードについて (Mod Translation: Download after the Minecraft win10 beta...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    マインクラフトwin10ベータ版参加後のダウンロードについて (Mod Translation: Download after the Minecraft win10 beta...: 自分はベータ版を遊んでみたくてxboxインシェーダーハブをつかってベータ版にして戻して一回マインクラフトを消したのですが 再インストールした際になぜかバージョン1.9.3がダウンロードされ前のバージョン1.8のデータストアからダウンロードできなくなりました 色々調べ似たような質問の人をみつけたのですがすべて試したけどダメでした...
  9. Minecraft Beta 1.9.3.70

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Beta 1.9.3.70: Im stuck in the beta but never joined it can someone help me. It just put me in the beta l've tried the xbox insider hub 0eeecb36-de6e-4ee0-acd6-6d719f7a50e6
  10. I can't get out of the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get out of the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta: I have tried everything to get out of the beta but I'm still stuck in it. The 1.8.0 update came out so I want to play with my friends. Please help. 8c65e6d0-0a53-492a-97d0-7cc252667e8f