Minecraft beta through insider hub constantly says pending and no change.

Discus and support Minecraft beta through insider hub constantly says pending and no change. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So for the past two days I've been waiting to see if this pending would go away but it has not and I know this isn't supposed to be happening. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kleionna, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Kleionna
    Kleionna Guest

So for the past two days I've been waiting to see if this pending would go away but it has not and I know this isn't supposed to be happening. I've also tried all of the resets and restarts.

:)

Kleionna, Feb 4, 2019
  2. Kleionna Win User

I'm talking about joining the beta program, yes
  3. choppyseize Win User

Are you talking about applying for the beta ?
  4. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey Kleionna,

Thank you for reaching out! We understand your Xbox Insider status has been stuck on "pending" for roughly 2 days. In order to get the best support, we encourage you to visit the

Xbox Insiders subreddit
    . This is the official community for anything Insider Program related. Hope this helps! :D
  5. Echo4Ent Win User

Been gifted game yet won't let me access it properly.

You will need to leave the Xbox Insiders Minecraft Beta. Try following these steps:

To leave the Minecraft Beta:

1. On Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC, sign in with the account that registered for the Minecraft Beta and
      launch the Xbox Insider Hub.
    2. Navigate to Insider content > Minecraft (or Minecraft for Windows 10 on PC)
    3. Select Manage.
    4. Use the radio button to select Unenroll (Leave this preview), then select
      Done.
    5. Wait an additional 30-60 minutes after unenrollment completes (Pending no longer appears in the Xbox Insider Hub).
    6. Uninstall and reinstall Minecraft.

Good Luck!
  6. Echo4Ent Win User

Gifted game not working correctly on receiver's end

Your friend will need to leave the Xbox Insiders Minecraft Beta. Have them try following these steps:

To leave the Minecraft Beta:

1. On Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC, sign in with the account that registered for the Minecraft Beta and
      launch the Xbox Insider Hub.
    2. Navigate to Insider content > Minecraft (or Minecraft for Windows 10 on PC)
    3. Select Manage.
    4. Use the radio button to select Unenroll (Leave this preview), then select
      Done.
    5. Wait an additional 30-60 minutes after unenrollment completes (Pending no longer appears in the Xbox Insider Hub).
    6. Uninstall and reinstall Minecraft.

Good Luck!
Thema:

1. Minecraft beta through insider hub constantly says pending and no change. - Similar Threads - Minecraft beta through

2. Minecraft beta - Outdated server error message.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft beta - Outdated server error message.: Hey, I have a question. I'm unable to connect to a friends' world in Minecraft. It says 'Could not connect: Outdated server!' when I try to join. I'm playing on the beta version since I'm in the...
  3. Minecraft Beta Program issues and a possible solution

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Beta Program issues and a possible solution: I have noticed that some people who have the Minecraft Beta are unable to play on the worlds of friends that do not have the Beta. A possible solution to this would be to have two separate apps...
  4. Minecraft only allowing me to play on beta version despite not being enrolled in the beta...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft only allowing me to play on beta version despite not being enrolled in the beta...: I have been trying to play Minecraft on my xbox one, however, for some reason despite the fact that I am not participating in the beta programme it says I am. When I look at the insider app all it...
  5. Minecraft unexpectedly changed to beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft unexpectedly changed to beta: My son's Minecraft edition on the Xbox One (bedrock) has suddenly changed to a beta version. As far as he's aware, he's done nothing to change it. Any ideas as to what's happened?...
  6. i want to remove my Minecraft Beta , win 10 edation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i want to remove my Minecraft Beta , win 10 edation: guys im trying to remove Minecraft beta but with no luck !!!!! win 10 edation i tried to do all the ways but it still give me same beta version i need to play back with the regular one please...
  7. Minecraft Xbox Live Edition shows Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox Live Edition shows Beta: I got on Minecraft, and it shows a status bar up top showing me my connection, mem, etc. and the little word next to Minecraft always says Beta!!! It also doesn't show my realm, my friends...
  8. Minecraft beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft beta: I somehow got added to the minecraft beta and it told me how to opt out but i went threw the steps and its still beta... i never signed up for it. i didnt even have the xbox insider app to opt in...
  9. Stuck in minecraft beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Stuck in minecraft beta: Unenrolled from insider hub beta, deleted minecraft and all associated files, hard reset my console, redownloaded, and still stuck in beta. Followed directions given from site multiple times with...
  10. Minecraft Beta Unrollment Troubles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Beta Unrollment Troubles: I've been playing alot of realms recently, and I got an unexpected update when all of my friends did not. Of course, I downloaded the update (on xbox btw). After downloading i see I am unable to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is minecraft beta pending