Minecraft beta won’t show up, causing me from not being able to leave the beta program

Discus and support Minecraft beta won’t show up, causing me from not being able to leave the beta program in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I left the beta on the Xbox insider hub to be able to join servers, but now I accidentally joined it and I tried to leave/unenroll from it but it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/M3705, Dec 31, 2020.

1. /u/M3705
    /u/M3705 Guest

Minecraft beta won’t show up, causing me from not being able to leave the beta program

So I left the beta on the Xbox insider hub to be able to join servers, but now I accidentally joined it and I tried to leave/unenroll from it but it won’t show up and so I have tired to reset my console and delete and reinstall it but I’m still in beta & it won’t show Minecraft beta (joined).

submitted by /u/M3705
    [link] [comments]

/u/M3705, Dec 31, 2020
  2. Mastergamer880C Win User

Friend and I cannot join each other's Minecraft world

you or one of you friends might have a beta version of Minecraft. if so leave the Insider program for the Beta version of Minecraft and then you might be able to play together. in the Insider hub app on xbox
  3. Echo4Ent Win User

Minecraft

Tretheg4mer2,

The version of Minecraft that you are playing (1.7.0.9) is a Beta version. Did you, or someone on your console sign up for the Minecraft Beta, as part of the Xbox Insiders program? Version 1.6.1 is the current retail release.

If you want to go back to 1.6.1 you will have to leave the Beta program, and then uninstall, and re-install Minecraft once you are out of the Beta. See the guide and FAQ here: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/07/09/minecraft-beta-guide-and-faqs/
  4. Jeremy Rench Win User

Minecraft

Hello, i was wondering if you are part of the Insider Program on The Xbox One ? If you are you might want to check and see if you joined the Minecraft beta. I only say this because i’m in the insider program and my Minecraft would never load either until
    a friend of mine asked if i was in the insider program beta and i said yes. Then he told me to leave the Minecraft beta program within the insider program and since then i’ve had no issues at all with minecraft. To check you go to the insider program app on
    your Xbox One and then to to insider content and then click on Minecraft then leave the Minecraft beta. I hope this helps you out because i spent forever trying to figure out this problem.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft Update 1.14

Version 1.12.1 is the currently the most recent official version of Minecraft in the Bedrock edition.

If you (or your friends) have opted in to receive the Beta version of Minecraft, then you'd be at version 1.14.

So unless you actively used the Insider program to opt in to the Minecraft Beta, the 1.12 version is the most up to date version, and everything is as it should be.

If you want to play with friends that have 1.14, they either have to leave the Beta, or you'll have to join the Beta to get 1.14. But be aware, that using Beta versions, you are playing on untested software, which can cause unexpected crashes or data loss.
  6. iRWB Win User

Cant play with friends in Minecraft

Make sure that you or your friends are not on Minecraft Beta, because if you are on beta and your friends not on beta (vice versa), then you two will not be able to connect to each other at all. Also if both of you are on beta make sure that you are in
    the same version (which you can check from the Minecraft home menu). If you or your friends are on the beta program I would personally recommend leaving it, sure you get early access to updates which is great, but its alot more hassle then its worth.
Thema:

1. Minecraft beta won’t show up, causing me from not being able to leave the beta program - Similar Threads - Minecraft beta won’t

2. Minecraft stuck in beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft stuck in beta: I bought minecraft windows 10 starters edition a few days ago and it is stuck in beta. I'd never enrolled in the insider program for the beta, and after trying to google a solution to my problem i...
  3. Minecraft Beta. Do achievements still unlock when running the beta version through the...

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Beta. Do achievements still unlock when running the beta version through the...: ? submitted by /u/StokieJabba [link] [comments]
  4. I can't get out of the Minecraft 1.16.210.54 beta on Windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    I can't get out of the Minecraft 1.16.210.54 beta on Windows 10: I have tried everything to get out, unenrolled from xbox insider, powershell command, tried different accounts, everything. submitted by /u/lugiislife [link] [comments]
  5. Cant Get out of Minecraft Windows 10 RTX beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant Get out of Minecraft Windows 10 RTX beta: Hey i have done every thing that the Xbox Insider Hub has said to do in order to get out of Minecraft beta. But every single option hasnt worked. I cant get out of the beta which is annoying as i...
  6. How do I leave the Minecraft beta?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I leave the Minecraft beta?: I'm trying to leave the Minecraft beta and every time I have tried it still loads back up the beta version. I have tried: 1- https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/07/09/minecraft-beta-guide-and-faqs/...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 stuck in Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Windows 10 stuck in Beta: Hi, yes this is another stuck in beta post, I've tried everything in the Xbox Insider blog post in the xbox insider tool. I've even deleted my xbox insider account! I've tried joining, unjoining,...
  8. is the minecraft bedrock permanently stuck on beta issue ever gonna be patched?

in XboX Insiders
    is the minecraft bedrock permanently stuck on beta issue ever gonna be patched?: its been weeks ive tried everything i just want normal minecraft back so i can use online again and play my old worlds again submitted by /u/ChumBucketMan_69 [link] [comments]
  9. It won’t let me unenroll on Minecraft beta

in XboX Insiders
    It won’t let me unenroll on Minecraft beta: So I was interested in Minecraft beta on Xbox bedrock edition and I was in it for about a week with the nether update and it won’t let me unenroll on the program so I’m stuck on beta but I want to...
  10. It won’t let me leave the Minecraft beta

in XboX Insiders
    It won’t let me leave the Minecraft beta: Up until 4 days ago I was enrolled in the Minecraft beta, but I unenrolled so I could play with friends. So I deleted and redownloaded Minecraft to get the normal version. It worked for a day, but...