Minecraft beta worlds in non beta version

Discus and support Minecraft beta worlds in non beta version in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is there absolutely no way at all to use a beta created world In a non beta if i revert? submitted by /u/AussieJack1788 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AussieJack1788, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Minecraft beta worlds in non beta version

Is there absolutely no way at all to use a beta created world In a non beta if i revert?

submitted by /u/AussieJack1788
    [link] [comments]

/u/AussieJack1788, Aug 30, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Servers.

According to https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Bedrock_Edition_beta_1.13.0.1 it seems you opted in to recieve BETA updates to Minecraft.

As Beta versions are test versions and might contain unstable code, public servers do not update to Beta versions.

So if you wish to use public servers, make sure you only use non-Beta versions of Minecraft. If necessary, un-enroll from the Minecraft Insider Beta program, and wait until the next official update, or uninstall and re-download the latest public non-beta
    version of Minecraft.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft

Your son is playing on the official release channel for Minecraft. His 1.12 version is currently the latest official version, whereas his friends have joined the Insider Program and are playing a beta test version of Minecraft.

His friends can either un-enroll from the Beta Insider Program, or you son can try to join the Insider Program and update his Minecraft to a beta version.

Be aware however, that beta version still contain untested parts, and the game can crash, malfunction and in turn destroy worlds if an error occurs.

If your son is still willing to test the Beta, he can download the free Insider app from the store, and join the Minecraft Beta.

Then he'll have to download/update his Minecraft to the newer beta version.
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

[MINECRAFT] ¿Como puedo cambiar mi versión de Minecraft a una versión anterior?

Hey xMrReaper

Thank you so much for keeping us updated on this matter as much as you have.

If you are seeing small text at the top of your screen when you are playing Minecraft, then yes you are on the beta.

Take in mind that if you revert back to the most up-to-date version of Minecraft that is not in the beta state, you will lose access to any worlds you have created until the version of Minecraft you are playing get to that new version.

Your friends can join you on the beta version, but be sure to take into account that if they do start using the beta, they will be unable to open up any of worlds that they have played on in this version, on the regular version of Minecraft as well.

If you want your friends to hop on with you on the beta you will have to use these steps:

Joining the Minecraft Beta on Windows 10 or Xbox One:

1. Go to the Store app on Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC.

2. Search for the Xbox Insider Hub app.

3. Download and install Xbox Insider Hub.

4. Launch the Xbox Insider Hub.

5. Navigate to Insider content > Minecraft Beta.

6. Select Join

Note You will need to own the digital version of the game. For the beta, disc owners are not supported.

• You will not have access to Realms and will not be able to join non-beta players while you're previewing the beta
    • Beta builds will likely be unstable and are not representative of final version quality. Please backup your Worlds before joining the beta
    • Finished releases may not include all changes and fixes from the beta to preserve stability and may slip to a later release

[*]If you wish to unenroll from the beta version you can follow these steps:
    1. Be sure to backup your worlds first!
    2. Open the Xbox Insider Hub app and unenroll from the beta.
    3. Uninstall Minecraft.
    4. Reinstall Minecraft from Microsoft Store app.

You can find all this information and more by following
    this
    link.

I hope this was able to clear up any confusion this might have created for you.
  5. Tormaz Win User

Minecraft beta

Hello!

If you opted into the Minecraft Beta, then you removed yourself from the beta program, your game will still stay on the latest Beta version. You would need to uninstall and reinstall the game to get on the latest full (non beta) release.
  6. Feth l Charl Win User

What happens if I unenroll the Minecraft Beta Program on Xbox One?

I also have both versions of Minecraft and got the newest version for free due to having the Minecraft Xbox One Edition.

If you un-enrol from the beta version you will have to reinstall Minecraft to get the version that isn't part of the beta programme. You won't be charged for the game, the only change will be that you won't be able to go on the worlds that you previously
    created or saved on the beta version since it will have the beta features.

If you ever decide that you would like to play the beta version again, you can join the beta programme on the Xbox Insiders Hub then reinstall the game again to have the beta version.

Hope this helps and happy mining :)
Thema:

Minecraft beta worlds in non beta version

1. Minecraft beta worlds in non beta version - Similar Threads - Minecraft beta worlds

2. No puedo quitar la versión BETA de minecraft windows 10 [Mod Translation-I can't remove the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo quitar la versión BETA de minecraft windows 10 [Mod Translation-I can't remove the...: Hola, he tratado diferentes formas quitar esta versión del juego, diferentes asistentes de Xbox me atendieron y después de diferentes métodos solo me indicaron consultar por este medio, porfavor...
  3. NO SE PUEDE QUITAR LA VERSIÓN BETA DE MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 [Mod Translation - THE BETA...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NO SE PUEDE QUITAR LA VERSIÓN BETA DE MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 [Mod Translation - THE BETA...: He intentado diferentes métodos, un mismo asistente de Xbox me atendió y se llego a una NO solución, reinicie reiteradas veces mi PC, Utilicé diferentes métodos, pero NADA. Quiero agregar que:...
  4. Minecraft Beta 1.13.0.9 is broken or maybe it’s laggy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Beta 1.13.0.9 is broken or maybe it’s laggy: After I made the mistake of unenrolling from the Minecraft Beta I re enrolled because I realized it was dumb. Now all of a sudden I have lag if I look at my house, and my sugar cane farm doesn’t...
  5. MINECRAFT BETA-Still downloading beta even if it is opted out of the insider program

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MINECRAFT BETA-Still downloading beta even if it is opted out of the insider program: How do you install the non-beta version of Minecraft(Windows 10 Edition)? c167fcd4-6610-4476-bd3c-e23d5d19a84d
  6. If i leave Minecraft beta will i still be able to join my worlds?

in XboX Insiders
    If i leave Minecraft beta will i still be able to join my worlds?: I have a world that's so important to me and I've been in the beta since i got the game, now i wanna leave it, will it delete my worlds or not let me access them? submitted by /u/mottaz23123...
  7. How do I opt out of Minecraft Beta on xbox without losing my worlds?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I opt out of Minecraft Beta on xbox without losing my worlds?: Hello. I have recently wanted to get out of the Minecraft beta program on xbox, but one of the steps is uninstalling minecraft, but i think I might lose my Minecraft worlds. Will I lose my...
  8. Minecraft beta worlds

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft beta worlds: Is there a way to get my worlds from the beta to to work on the normal version if not will it work once the game updates submitted by /u/tacosmiths [link] [comments]
  9. Can worlds from the minecraft beta program be taken off of the beta program and played on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can worlds from the minecraft beta program be taken off of the beta program and played on...: Can worlds from the minecraft beta program be taken off of the beta program and played on the normal version? 88041b1a-2ab6-40af-9d1b-ffc5c763e447
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Beta isn't allowing people to join my worlds.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Beta isn't allowing people to join my worlds.: I have Minecraft Windows 10 Beta and have had it since Christmas last year. At first, everything was fine; I could join friends' worlds amd they could join mine, but sometime since then, they have...