Minecraft beta

Discus and support Minecraft beta in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So this is a question/issue. On the Minecraft beta, the most recent update 1.13.09 has just broken my Minecraft. When I load up Minecraft and I’m in... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PeppyRandomNuke2, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Minecraft beta

So this is a question/issue. On the Minecraft beta, the most recent update 1.13.09 has just broken my Minecraft. When I load up Minecraft and I’m in the title screen, there’s no ‘Play, marketplace, or settings’ button for me to click on. So when I load up Minecraft I’m stuck at the title screen with no playable option

submitted by /u/PeppyRandomNuke2
    [link] [comments]

/u/PeppyRandomNuke2, Sep 7, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox Minecraft

Is it possible that you have joined the Minecraft Insider Beta program, and you have a newer Minecraft Beta version than your friends?
  3. ravary212 Win User

Minecraft

If you have xbox insider, check if you have entered the minecraft beta programm, if you, get out of the beta and reinstal minecraft
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Servers.

According to https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Bedrock_Edition_beta_1.13.0.1 it seems you opted in to recieve BETA updates to Minecraft.

As Beta versions are test versions and might contain unstable code, public servers do not update to Beta versions.

So if you wish to use public servers, make sure you only use non-Beta versions of Minecraft. If necessary, un-enroll from the Minecraft Insider Beta program, and wait until the next official update, or uninstall and re-download the latest public non-beta
    version of Minecraft.
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

minecraft not giving me the better together update

6. Echo4Ent Win User

Minecraft

Tretheg4mer2,

The version of Minecraft that you are playing (1.7.0.9) is a Beta version. Did you, or someone on your console sign up for the Minecraft Beta, as part of the Xbox Insiders program? Version 1.6.1 is the current retail release.

If you want to go back to 1.6.1 you will have to leave the Beta program, and then uninstall, and re-install Minecraft once you are out of the Beta. See the guide and FAQ here: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/07/09/minecraft-beta-guide-and-faqs/
Thema:

Minecraft beta

1. Minecraft beta - Similar Threads - Minecraft beta

2. No puedo quitar la versión BETA de minecraft windows 10 [Mod Translation-I can't remove the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo quitar la versión BETA de minecraft windows 10 [Mod Translation-I can't remove the...: Hola, he tratado diferentes formas quitar esta versión del juego, diferentes asistentes de Xbox me atendieron y después de diferentes métodos solo me indicaron consultar por este medio, porfavor...
  3. NO SE PUEDE QUITAR LA VERSIÓN BETA DE MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 [Mod Translation - THE BETA...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NO SE PUEDE QUITAR LA VERSIÓN BETA DE MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 [Mod Translation - THE BETA...: He intentado diferentes métodos, un mismo asistente de Xbox me atendió y se llego a una NO solución, reinicie reiteradas veces mi PC, Utilicé diferentes métodos, pero NADA. Quiero agregar que:...
  4. Minecraft Beta 1.13.0.9 is broken or maybe it’s laggy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Beta 1.13.0.9 is broken or maybe it’s laggy: After I made the mistake of unenrolling from the Minecraft Beta I re enrolled because I realized it was dumb. Now all of a sudden I have lag if I look at my house, and my sugar cane farm doesn’t...
  5. MINECRAFT BETA-Still downloading beta even if it is opted out of the insider program

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MINECRAFT BETA-Still downloading beta even if it is opted out of the insider program: How do you install the non-beta version of Minecraft(Windows 10 Edition)? c167fcd4-6610-4476-bd3c-e23d5d19a84d
  6. Minecraft Beta 1.13.0.9 not loading menus.

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Beta 1.13.0.9 not loading menus.: Hi, I'm having trouble with my Minecraft beta. It displays the fps and memory in the top and displays the main menu background, but no buttons, or any menu for that matter. Any help would be...
  7. Minecraft beta worlds in non beta version

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft beta worlds in non beta version: Is there absolutely no way at all to use a beta created world In a non beta if i revert? submitted by /u/AussieJack1788 [link] [comments]
  8. So I joined Xbox insider hub and joined the Minecraft Xbox 1.13 beta, and this happened....

in XboX Insiders
    So I joined Xbox insider hub and joined the Minecraft Xbox 1.13 beta, and this happened....: [IMG] submitted by /u/Subnexus [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox One won't let me uninstall Minecraft beta 1.13

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One won't let me uninstall Minecraft beta 1.13: I have unenrolled from the beta, but when I click uninstall, it does nothing. Any solutions? Update: I fixed it submitted by /u/sparbles123 [link] [comments]
  10. I Left Minecraft Beta and I Lost All My In Game Purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Left Minecraft Beta and I Lost All My In Game Purchases: The beta was given to me by force when they accidentally pushed out the wrong update in March and at the time i didnt know there was a way out so i kept playing. i never really had an issue except...