Minecraft Beta

Discus and support Minecraft Beta in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm in the Minecraft beta, and i was trying to get too the feedback page to give a suggestion, but when I typed it in it took me to the microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jiffyreturns13, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Minecraft Beta

Code:
    I'm in the Minecraft beta, and i was trying to get too the feedback page to give a suggestion, but when I typed it in it took me to the microsoft homepage, I'm confused.
    :)

Jiffyreturns13, Oct 7, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox Minecraft

Is it possible that you have joined the Minecraft Insider Beta program, and you have a newer Minecraft Beta version than your friends?
  3. ravary212 Win User

Minecraft

If you have xbox insider, check if you have entered the minecraft beta programm, if you, get out of the beta and reinstal minecraft
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Servers.

According to https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Bedrock_Edition_beta_1.13.0.1 it seems you opted in to recieve BETA updates to Minecraft.

As Beta versions are test versions and might contain unstable code, public servers do not update to Beta versions.

So if you wish to use public servers, make sure you only use non-Beta versions of Minecraft. If necessary, un-enroll from the Minecraft Insider Beta program, and wait until the next official update, or uninstall and re-download the latest public non-beta
    version of Minecraft.
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

minecraft not giving me the better together update

6. Leo Ascendent Win User

Minecraft beta - Outdated server error message.

Pretty sure beta builds can only play with other beta builds.

Edit: Yup, first bullet.

Minecraft Beta FAQ
Thema:

Minecraft Beta

1. Minecraft Beta - Similar Threads - Minecraft Beta

2. Windows 10 Minecraft Beta wont downgrade

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Minecraft Beta wont downgrade: I was trying to play with my friend and he had the beta version, so i got the insider hub and downloaded the beta. We still couldn't play, so we tried downgrading and when i unenrolled and...
  3. No puedo quitar la versión BETA de minecraft windows 10 [Mod Translation-I can't remove the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo quitar la versión BETA de minecraft windows 10 [Mod Translation-I can't remove the...: Hola, he tratado diferentes formas quitar esta versión del juego, diferentes asistentes de Xbox me atendieron y después de diferentes métodos solo me indicaron consultar por este medio, porfavor...
  4. NO SE PUEDE QUITAR LA VERSIÓN BETA DE MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 [Mod Translation - THE BETA...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NO SE PUEDE QUITAR LA VERSIÓN BETA DE MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 [Mod Translation - THE BETA...: He intentado diferentes métodos, un mismo asistente de Xbox me atendió y se llego a una NO solución, reinicie reiteradas veces mi PC, Utilicé diferentes métodos, pero NADA. Quiero agregar que:...
  5. Minecraft Beta 1.13.0.9 is broken or maybe it’s laggy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Beta 1.13.0.9 is broken or maybe it’s laggy: After I made the mistake of unenrolling from the Minecraft Beta I re enrolled because I realized it was dumb. Now all of a sudden I have lag if I look at my house, and my sugar cane farm doesn’t...
  6. MINECRAFT BETA-Still downloading beta even if it is opted out of the insider program

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MINECRAFT BETA-Still downloading beta even if it is opted out of the insider program: How do you install the non-beta version of Minecraft(Windows 10 Edition)? c167fcd4-6610-4476-bd3c-e23d5d19a84d
  7. Minecraft beta

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft beta: So this is a question/issue. On the Minecraft beta, the most recent update 1.13.09 has just broken my Minecraft. When I load up Minecraft and I’m in the title screen, there’s no ‘Play,...
  8. Minecraft Beta 1.13.0.9 not loading menus.

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Beta 1.13.0.9 not loading menus.: Hi, I'm having trouble with my Minecraft beta. It displays the fps and memory in the top and displays the main menu background, but no buttons, or any menu for that matter. Any help would be...
  9. Minecraft beta worlds in non beta version

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft beta worlds in non beta version: Is there absolutely no way at all to use a beta created world In a non beta if i revert? submitted by /u/AussieJack1788 [link] [comments]
  10. So I joined Xbox insider hub and joined the Minecraft Xbox 1.13 beta, and this happened....

in XboX Insiders
    So I joined Xbox insider hub and joined the Minecraft Xbox 1.13 beta, and this happened....: [IMG] submitted by /u/Subnexus [link] [comments]