minecraft beta

Discus and support minecraft beta in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when i first downloaded minecraft windows 10 from microsoft store it was automatically launched in beta so when i went in xbox insider hub for pc and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by yushiTW, Dec 3, 2021.

1. yushiTW
    yushiTW Guest

minecraft beta

when i first downloaded minecraft windows 10 from microsoft store it was automatically launched in beta so when i went in xbox insider hub for pc and tried to get out of the beta trial it said i did but it was still in beta. I recently tried to do it again to see if it worked but now my xbox insider hub is in a update loop where it keeps on saying to update it which i do and it has been doing it for the past hour. how do i get my minecraft out of beta nad my insider hub to work

:)

yushiTW, Dec 3, 2021
  2. MAlbert1 Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 Install Error

Update: Reinstalled Hub, re-enrolled, and re-downloaded. Beta. Unenrolled, uninstalled Hub and Minecraft, reinstalled Minecraft. BETA!
  3. Creepergames10 Win User

Nether update achievements minecraft

This usually happens in the minecraft beta version. If you have beta enabled, disable it on the xbox insider hub and reinstall minecraft.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Multiplayer issues

Is it possible that your friends signed up for the Minecraft Beta in the Insider App?

If that's the case, your friends either need to leave the Minecraft Beta and play on the "regular" version, or you'll have to install the Xbox Insider App, and join the Minecraft Beta as well.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox Minecraft

Is it possible that you have joined the Minecraft Insider Beta program, and you have a newer Minecraft Beta version than your friends?
  6. ravary212 Win User

Minecraft

If you have xbox insider, check if you have entered the minecraft beta programm, if you, get out of the beta and reinstal minecraft
Thema:

minecraft beta

1. minecraft beta - Similar Threads - minecraft beta

2. Minecraft for Windows stuck in a beta build

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows stuck in a beta build: I just bought Minecraft for Windows on the Microsoft store a handful of days ago, and from the moment I installed it, I've been stuck on a beta version of the game. The latest stable version of...
  3. I joined the minecraft beta to participate in it, but the game won’t enter the beta

in XboX Insiders
    I joined the minecraft beta to participate in it, but the game won’t enter the beta: I’ve deleted and redownloaded the game several times and can’t find a fix, thanks! submitted by /u/how-bout-nahh [link] [comments]
  4. Minecraft RTX Beta unenroll not successful

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft RTX Beta unenroll not successful: I have unenrolled from the beta, deleted my account and reset the Xbox app. When I reinstall Minecraft for windows, I still get the Beta. submitted by /u/Bakora123 [link] [comments]
  5. cant leave minecraft beta (windows)

in XboX Insiders
    cant leave minecraft beta (windows): i tried everything help submitted by /u/xCookiexD [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Insider Hub Pending when i try to become а part of Minecraft Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub Pending when i try to become а part of Minecraft Beta: Hi! I've been trying to get into the Minecraft beta test since yesterday. But nothing comes of it. The program constantly displays the status "pending". Official support didn't help me....
  7. Xbox Insider Hub Pending when i try to become а part of Minecraft Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub Pending when i try to become а part of Minecraft Beta: Hi! I've been trying to get into the Minecraft beta test since yesterday. But nothing comes of it. The program constantly displays the status "pending". Official support didn't help me....
  8. How do I leave the Minecraft Bedrock Edition beta branch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I leave the Minecraft Bedrock Edition beta branch?: I didn't enroll in it, yet I can't leave it. I know I need to go through the Insider Hub, but I dont even have that so I dont know why I'm in it. Anything I can do to leave it?...
  9. Can't opt out of minecraft beta (Windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't opt out of minecraft beta (Windows 10): Hello, I would like to request assistance with opting out of Minecraft beta (Windows 10 version). I tried to opt out using Xbox Insider Hub, but the application is stuck at 'Pending'. I...
  10. Minecraft beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft beta: hello when i try to change minecraft to beta version using the xbox insider when i click join its stuck on pending Please help 54311ab6-0d64-4402-a1ae-09be1dcab1f4