Minecraft: Better Together Edition. Failed to Sync World Data

Discus and support Minecraft: Better Together Edition. Failed to Sync World Data in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have had this would for about 4 years now. It is originally from the xbox one edition. Yesterday I went onto my Minecraft and tried to load up the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kevind9856, Jun 24, 2019.

1. kevind9856
    kevind9856 Guest

I have had this would for about 4 years now. It is originally from the xbox one edition. Yesterday I went onto my Minecraft and tried to load up the world. Every time I attempt to load the world the same error comes up every time.

“Failed To Sync World Data”

”The world his not fully synced or has been corrupted. Try playing the world on a console where it’s in a good state and try migrating it again.”

I believe I have tried every single way that the internet can provide.

I have:

-Removed my profile and minecraft then hard restarted.

-deleted all save data off of minecraft through “my games and apps” then hard restarted.

-tried to load the world while offline

-tried to load the world on someone else’s xbox

- i even tried reseting my xbox to factory settings and nothing is working.

:)

kevind9856, Jun 24, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. Are you on a different console than originally when playing this game. This error comes up most times when for example you play on console 1 then you move to console 2. But the game never fully synced on
    console 1. You can also post on the
    Minecraft forums
    see if there already is an answer for this there.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Minecraft xbox one edition worlds get deleted

Hi Goldkiller259,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this issue. A few months ago, a Beta version of Minecraft for their upcoming update was mistakenly released, causing many games to update and if a world was opened during the Beta, then if you've returned
    to the current version you will need to wait until Minecraft fully updates to the version that was under beta testing before they will be available.

https://twitter.com/MojangStatus/status/1110674379560677377

Another possibility is that you're using a previous version of Minecraft for Xbox One and have updated to the new Minecraft "Better Together" version. If this is the case, then you simply need to sync your worlds.

Minecraft updates and versions

To sync your worlds from the Xbox One Edition to Minecraft:

1. Sign into your console using the account with which you previously saved your Xbox One Edition world.
    2. Launch Minecraft, and then select Play from the main menu.
    3. On the Worlds tab, select Sync Old Worlds if your existing games haven’t already been migrated.
    4. Select the world that you want to migrate and wait for the conversion to complete.
    5. Your world will now sync to the new Minecraft when you sign in.

Give the troubleshooting a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps you out.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Minecraft failed to sync world data

Hey there!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day!
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi there,

Unfortunately that world may not have saved properly prior to the reset and is essentially lost since the data on the cloud seems to be corrupted.

The best thing to try now is ask a Mojang representative what they suggest to do with corrupted or lost worlds after trying all of the troubleshooting steps made available.

https://help.mojang.com/

https://twitter.com/Mojang/lists/mojang-help
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello there,

We understand that you have upon resetting the console experienced saved data missing, specifically this one world, for Minecraft on your Xbox One device.

There is way to recuperate saved data, and this involves the Xbox One cloud saves:

To use cloud storage for your saved games, you need:

• An Xbox Live Gold subscription
    • A console connected to the Xbox Live service
    • 514 megabytes (MB) of storage space on your console (local cache)

In order to get to these cloud saves, you would need to go into your settings, find
    system and then storage. Within storage, select clear local saved games to effectively use the cloud saves instead of data on the console that may be corrupt.

Try this and let us know if this works.

Best wishes!
Thema:

1. Minecraft: Better Together Edition. Failed to Sync World Data - Similar Threads - Minecraft Better Together

2. Minecraft bedrock/windows 10/better together on xbox being able to add servers to play with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock/windows 10/better together on xbox being able to add servers to play with...: You can add servers on everything except for xbox, I had plans to play with my friends over the summer together and now we can't unless I'm on or if I pay for realms....
  3. Minecraft better together update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft better together update: My friend and i want to play minecraft together but he misses the better together deadline of january 30th 2018 what can i do so we can play together 5cacd225-b4ed-4258-a922-fc7ceab884c9
  4. minecraft better together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft better together: So.. I bought minecraft on my xbox one, i bought it online tho. Me and my friend were very excited but then we saw that we cant play together because he had pc. So i tried to make him an xbox...
  5. Minecraft “Better Together” update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft “Better Together” update: Has the Minecraft “Better Together” update prevented some cross-platform group play? It seems that the answer is YES. My children now cannot play in the same Minecraft world, one via Windows 10 PC...
  6. Minecraft better together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft better together: How do i go about installing minecraft better together??? i have the game disc btw. e19ce888-7c98-4a54-acc5-10b38a08360d
  7. Minecraft (is it better together?) is garbage and something needs to be fixed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (is it better together?) is garbage and something needs to be fixed...: This post is based on my experience and also on behalf of my buddies (and I guess anyone else who is fed up and keep losing their worlds) Ok so... I'm sure many people have already said this but I...
  8. Minecraft Better Together - Não foi possível se conectar ao mundo [Translation - Minecraft ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Better Together - Não foi possível se conectar ao mundo [Translation - Minecraft ...: Olá, Não consigo conectar no mundo dos meus amigos e vice versa, estou jogando a partir do Xbox One mesmo. Aparece a seguinte mensagem __________________________________ [Translation - Hello...
  9. Minecraft better together nintendo switch screen size issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft better together nintendo switch screen size issue: I have minecraft for the nintendo switch, and have the bedrock edition update. The game plays fine, but when playing split screen on my tv, the picture is larger than the TV, so the hot bars at...
  10. minecraft not giving me the better together update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft not giving me the better together update: Hi there. i have been getting the beta version instead of the better together update of minecraft and i confirmed this with xbox support. i was asked to come here to resolve this issue as it is...