Minecraft better together update

Discus and support Minecraft better together update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friend and i want to play minecraft together but he misses the better together deadline of january 30th 2018 what can i do so we can play together... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Apeboybot, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Apeboybot
    Apeboybot Guest

My friend and i want to play minecraft together but he misses the better together deadline of january 30th 2018 what can i do so we can play together

:)

Apeboybot, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Mister Cazador Win User

Minecraft Nintendo Switch Better together

Hi there Goldmormon32, thanks for reaching out.

The Minecraft team addressed the Minecraft Better Together Update for Nintendo Switch within the

Minecraft Better Together FAQ
    under "Why isn't the Better Together Update available for Nintendo Switch yet?".
  3. XBF Lance J Win User

Crossplay (Xbox 360 & Mobile)

Hey Xbox Gamer,

Minecraft crossplay is only available to devices with the "Better Together" version of the game. The Xbox 360's version of Minecraft does not have this feature. For more information on this, please visit our

Minecraft "Better Together" update
    article.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

"Sync old worlds" only displays a partial list of older worlds, not the most recent old worlds

5. MENTAL1ST Win User

Me too, although in UK pounds.

I don't really want to be double-charged and have to try and claim it back. A similar thing happened with games with gold bf3 last week, and that was fixed by the next day.
  6. Icerider1982 Win User

minecraft update better together

I have the same issue here. Seems a bit unfair that when you paid for a game you need to pay again for updates :S.

I also created a support ticket for this and they said to keep on playing....

WOnder if more people have this issue or that it did work for someone with the disc version
Thema:

1. Minecraft better together update - Similar Threads - Minecraft better together

2. minecraft better together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft better together: So.. I bought minecraft on my xbox one, i bought it online tho. Me and my friend were very excited but then we saw that we cant play together because he had pc. So i tried to make him an xbox...
  3. Minecraft “Better Together” update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft “Better Together” update: Has the Minecraft “Better Together” update prevented some cross-platform group play? It seems that the answer is YES. My children now cannot play in the same Minecraft world, one via Windows 10 PC...
  4. Minecraft better together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft better together: How do i go about installing minecraft better together??? i have the game disc btw. e19ce888-7c98-4a54-acc5-10b38a08360d
  5. Minecraft (is it better together?) is garbage and something needs to be fixed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (is it better together?) is garbage and something needs to be fixed...: This post is based on my experience and also on behalf of my buddies (and I guess anyone else who is fed up and keep losing their worlds) Ok so... I'm sure many people have already said this but I...
  6. Minecraft Better Together - Não foi possível se conectar ao mundo [Translation - Minecraft ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Better Together - Não foi possível se conectar ao mundo [Translation - Minecraft ...: Olá, Não consigo conectar no mundo dos meus amigos e vice versa, estou jogando a partir do Xbox One mesmo. Aparece a seguinte mensagem __________________________________ [Translation - Hello...
  7. Minecraft better together nintendo switch screen size issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft better together nintendo switch screen size issue: I have minecraft for the nintendo switch, and have the bedrock edition update. The game plays fine, but when playing split screen on my tv, the picture is larger than the TV, so the hot bars at...
  8. minecraft not giving me the better together update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft not giving me the better together update: Hi there. i have been getting the beta version instead of the better together update of minecraft and i confirmed this with xbox support. i was asked to come here to resolve this issue as it is...
  9. Problem w/ Cross-Platform Minecraft Play—Realms: Better Together Update on Android & ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem w/ Cross-Platform Minecraft Play—Realms: Better Together Update on Android & ...: I am having problems connecting to Minecraft Realms with my Nintendo Switch (the Better Together edition). For several hours, my sister (Switch user), best friend (Android tablet user) and I...
  10. My minecraft skins won’t transfer to the better together update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft skins won’t transfer to the better together update: I recently downloaded the better together update on the xbox one, and i have none of my old skins! The skins were bought on another account that I’m in a family with, and still even have them...