Minecraft big issue : my purchases

Discus and support Minecraft big issue : my purchases in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, im having this horrible issue between my microsoft account and my brother’s microsoft account. The thing is that i purchased on my account skins... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TalaSidani, May 4, 2021 at 7:22 PM.

1. TalaSidani
    TalaSidani Guest

Hello, im having this horrible issue between my microsoft account and my brother’s microsoft account. The thing is that i purchased on my account skins , minecoins and maps , and when i want to sign in to my account or my brother’s account on the same device (ipad) i somehow lost all my purchases from my account and they have all transfered to my brother’s account (he now has all my skins, minecoins and maps) How did that happen microsoft? Please help me fix this issue i want my purchases to be transfered back into my account . Thank you very much and i hope for a fast response.

:)

2. JeremySBrown Win User

Big issue with the division purchase.

There were release notes for the Division DLC about issues installing it on XBox. See this post.

twitter.com/.../747737810313089024
    . If that doesn't work, try contacting the division support on Twitter. They are usually very responsive.

All this being said, you probably can't get a refund, per the terms of service when you bought it.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Minecraft discount not appearing on the LIVE-store or on the web-store

Sorry to hear it. Please check out the FAQ for the offer to ensure that you are eligible.

www.microsoftstudiosblog.com/minecraft-xbox-one-edition-the-big-f-a-q

Make sure that you are attempting to purchase the game with the same account that you originally purchased your 360 version of Minecraft with. If it is a disc based version then play it a few times and the system should catch up with you within a week or
    so.
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Always an issue and super lengthy process unfortunately, but usually solves these issues.

I had to reinstall my Minecraft a few times. Luckily it's not a big game

Hope you get to enjoy playing COD soon! :)
  5. davemcfly85 Win User

A big issue with purchase system for Latvia.

Daft is sadly correct your country is not a supported country so you will always run into trouble buying anything that is region locked and well as redeeming Live membership cards as they are region locked as well (a german card will only work on a german
    region account etc).
  6. Daft Badger Win User

A big issue with purchase system for Latvia.

Latvia isn't an Xbox live supported country so you will run into problems.

Not much you can do i'm afraid.
Thema:

1. Minecraft big issue : my purchases - Similar Threads - Minecraft big issue

2. Lost all my Minecraft worlds and data and mods

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all my Minecraft worlds and data and mods: After the Microsoft store update Where u couldn’t play any games I’ve fixed tha but in the process Microsoft deleted all my Minecraft worlds and mods which I’ve dedicated 300+ hours in to and I...
  3. Minecraft Game DVR clips coming out with choppy pixels on Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Game DVR clips coming out with choppy pixels on Series X: I have tried to record something in Minecraft on Series X, but the pixels continuously come out with distorted, choppy pixels when I am in a world. There is no visible issue in the actual game as...
  4. Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft: I bought minecraft for PC and i cant install it. How can i do it ? 78964eb8-e0e4-4003-83e6-d487b1c7a921
  5. pls answer this question i was trying to leave the minecraft beta clicked unroll the app...

in XboX Insiders
    pls answer this question i was trying to leave the minecraft beta clicked unroll the app...: trying to leave minecraft beta but everytime i press unroll the app crashed pls answer submitted by /u/samboxowastaken [link] [comments]
  6. My insider hub problem with leaving the minecraft preview

in XboX Insiders
    My insider hub problem with leaving the minecraft preview: So iv entered the minecraft beta for quite some time, now im trying to leave it but whenever i press leave preview my insider hub crashes, im not sure what do do iv been uninstalling and...
  7. Big issues with Xbox live/multiplayer Minecraft PE

in XBoX on Mobile
    Big issues with Xbox live/multiplayer Minecraft PE: Hello, I recently bought Minecraft pe (mobile) and I have been experiencing lots of trouble with the Xbox live/multiplayer sides of things. Heres what's happening. So when I play singleplayer and...
  8. looking for gamers to do big builds on minecraft xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for gamers to do big builds on minecraft xbox one: Hi im 30 im looking for a group of serious or part time crafters to do big builds with on minecraft on xbox one. If any ones up for it just send me a message. my gamer tag is ( )...
  9. Minecraft Help/Big Noob

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Help/Big Noob: Hey people I'm new to minecraft and need help playing so if anyone can help add me and I will play later on in the afternoon. I'm really a big noob in this game so if anyone is willing to help...
  10. minecraft xbox 360 big brother game show

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft xbox 360 big brother game show: let me explain you know that tv show big brother, well I watched it the other day and i was like "why hasn't this been done in minecraft?" so I bring you the (possibly) first ever minecraft big...