Minecraft, BlackOps2, Gears3, etc

Discus and support Minecraft, BlackOps2, Gears3, etc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Down to meet new gamers other than the *** I bump into. Haven't met any girl gamers I get along with but wishing I would cause I'm a girl gamer above... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IIxynn IIxynn, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Minecraft, BlackOps2, Gears3, etc

Down to meet new gamers other than the *** I bump into. Haven't met any girl gamers I get along with but wishing I would cause I'm a girl gamer above 18 not over 24 lol. Hard to meet minecrafters but hmu if you wana play I'm on from here to there. iixynn
    iixynn

:)

IIxynn IIxynn, Jan 29, 2014
  2. Hotecce
    Hotecce Guest
    Zombies

Looking for females to join in mainly zombies, but also team deathmatch etc. blackops2. add me.

Hotecce, Jan 29, 2014
  3. Friends

Looking for friends too play games like umvc/haloreach/gears3/resident evil orc and etc btw im an adult

Mr Predominate, Jan 29, 2014
  4. Haakan Win User

help

5. chemicalsora Win User

Servers?

6. CerysMeow Win User

Am looking for a clan with members in the upper 40's A.K.A Old Farts

www.legionofhonorclan.com [legionofhonorclan.com] is seeking to recruit mature, enthusiastic gamers who value teamwork and dedication. we recruit from 18+, a lot of our members are ex military or mature. we support many games such as blackops2, battlefield
    3, minecraft, halo ect. check us out :)
  7. theman72HG Win User

Got reset on black ops 2 for no reason

Hmm trying to going the right thread mate and see if you can get a answer on this

www.callofduty.com/blackops2 good luck hope it sorts itself out =D
  8. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

2 player with the mrs

[quote user="shanekelly72"]
    has anyone played any good 2 player games with their other half? we are currently playing blackops2 but its crap so wanting something new and maybe offline.

[/quote]If you like creation games then Minecraft is an excellent choice, as are many fighting/racing games...
Thema:

Minecraft, BlackOps2, Gears3, etc

1. Minecraft, BlackOps2, Gears3, etc - Similar Threads - Minecraft BlackOps2 Gears3

2. Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition: In Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Edition, when i try to log into my microsoft account it says the account is already logged into a different account on playstation network even though i didn’t link it...
  3. I can’t use the Minecraft marketplace, realms, or multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t use the Minecraft marketplace, realms, or multiplayer: Hi, I’ve been trying to buy a realm and some minecoins for days now, and I get the same error message. My account doesn’t let me play due to how my account is set up. Which makes no sense because...
  4. Minecraft PS4 new kinds of sign in problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 new kinds of sign in problems: So the first time I signed in, I had no problems that everyone else claimed to have. I couldn’t figure out how to change my automatically assigned Microsoft username and in my stupidity I signed...
  5. Não consigo conectar minha conta Minecraft ps4 -[Translation - I can't connect my Minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo conectar minha conta Minecraft ps4 -[Translation - I can't connect my Minecraft...: Eu recentemente estou tendo um problema. Quando eu tento conectar minha conta do xbox no ps4 da a seguinte mensagem: Opa! Parece que essa conta já está conectada. E depois disso eu tento logar...
  6. Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Hola! Hace pocos minutos jugando a Minecraft salí de mi mundo por un segundo para entrar a uno nuevo que cree con otra semilla, me aburrí ahí y quise volver al mío pero el xbox se recalentó y...
  7. Minecraft PE unable to connect to world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE unable to connect to world: Im trying to play with my friend and everytime i try to join it says, “unable to connect to world.” How am i supposed to play with him? 559a2869-86a9-4243-a6b0-0545955504c1
  8. Cannot link PlayStation account to Minecraft/Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot link PlayStation account to Minecraft/Microsoft: Hey all. Currently, I cannot link my PS4 Version of Minecraft to my Microsoft Account. I initially tried logging in after dusting off my PS4 and updating Minecraft to the latest version, but was...
  9. Why is my Minecraft not updated?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Minecraft not updated?: I still have version 1.14.1 and I would like to update it to the most recent version 0ce768cb-372d-4447-8ff7-675a3884d97d
  10. minecraft

in XBoX on Mobile
    minecraft: So I play minecraft bedrock and can't seem to see anyone's chats on minecraft servers, I've tried changing privacy settings on my Xbox account but it continues taking me to a "Change your child's...