Minecraft, BlackOps2, Gears3, etc

Discus and support Minecraft, BlackOps2, Gears3, etc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Down to meet new gamers other than the *** I bump into. Haven't met any girl gamers I get along with but wishing I would cause I'm a girl gamer above... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IIxynn IIxynn, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Minecraft, BlackOps2, Gears3, etc

Down to meet new gamers other than the *** I bump into. Haven't met any girl gamers I get along with but wishing I would cause I'm a girl gamer above 18 not over 24 lol. Hard to meet minecrafters but hmu if you wana play I'm on from here to there. iixynn
    iixynn

:)

IIxynn IIxynn, Jan 29, 2014
  2. Hotecce
    Hotecce Guest
    Zombies

Looking for females to join in mainly zombies, but also team deathmatch etc. blackops2. add me.

Hotecce, Jan 29, 2014
  3. Friends

Looking for friends too play games like umvc/haloreach/gears3/resident evil orc and etc btw im an adult

Mr Predominate, Jan 29, 2014
  4. Haakan Win User

help

5. chemicalsora Win User

Servers?

6. CerysMeow Win User

Am looking for a clan with members in the upper 40's A.K.A Old Farts

www.legionofhonorclan.com [legionofhonorclan.com] is seeking to recruit mature, enthusiastic gamers who value teamwork and dedication. we recruit from 18+, a lot of our members are ex military or mature. we support many games such as blackops2, battlefield
    3, minecraft, halo ect. check us out :)
  7. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

2 player with the mrs

[quote user="shanekelly72"]
    has anyone played any good 2 player games with their other half? we are currently playing blackops2 but its crap so wanting something new and maybe offline.

[/quote]If you like creation games then Minecraft is an excellent choice, as are many fighting/racing games...
  8. theman72HG Win User

Got reset on black ops 2 for no reason

Hmm trying to going the right thread mate and see if you can get a answer on this

www.callofduty.com/blackops2 good luck hope it sorts itself out =D
Thema:

Minecraft, BlackOps2, Gears3, etc

1. Minecraft, BlackOps2, Gears3, etc - Similar Threads - Minecraft BlackOps2 Gears3

2. Minecraft beta glitch

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft beta glitch: So I have the minecraft beta but I would like so get out of it but even though I have unrolled from the program and reinstalled it is still downloading the beta version of the game when I go into...
  3. Re-Installing Minecraft on Xbox One After Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Re-Installing Minecraft on Xbox One After Beta: To save some space on my HD, I deleted Minecraft while I was in the Minecraft Beta, but now cannot reinstall it. Everytime I go into the Store & click the Install button - nothing happens...
  4. My Minecraft world disappeared from the list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft world disappeared from the list: I was playing Minecraft and the wifi turned off. And when I went back and loaded Minecraft the world was not there 7a42a5b5-915b-4cd8-9ab7-5e646232a370
  5. Minecraft better together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft better together: I have played better together for the past year on mu xbox one x. I purchased an xbox one s to have a second xbox in the house. However, minecraft better together is not availabe to install in my...
  6. Minecraft won’t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won’t work: on minecraft it wont let me make my own worlds it says “you are almost out of data storage space! Minecarft has restricted access to this feature until you clear up space” but i dont know how to...
  7. Trouble Redeeming Minecraft Earth Skin (Resolved, answers no longer needed)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble Redeeming Minecraft Earth Skin (Resolved, answers no longer needed): When I try redeeming the Minecraft Earth Skin code, it brings me to the redeeming page, but it says an old email that I have deleted from my account is what is used to accept the item. I wish to...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 bought, can I use Minecraft Java Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 bought, can I use Minecraft Java Edition: Hi, I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. Can I download and use Minecraft Java Edition from minecraft.net with this purchase, or do I need to pay again to get Java Edition? Thanks...
  9. Minecraft saves across two Xbox One Xs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft saves across two Xbox One Xs: Im having a problem in minecraft where my save on one xbox is not being synced to my other xbox. It was working fine originally but now my other xbox only shows an older version of my world. Ive...
  10. No puedo salir De la beta ser Minecraft bedrock [Mod Translation - I can't get out of the...

in XBoX on Windows
    No puedo salir De la beta ser Minecraft bedrock [Mod Translation - I can't get out of the...: Hola buenas tardees vengo a reportar un problema hace 2 dias estaba jugando normalmente cuando me saca del juego y lo vuelvo a poner y estaba en la beta cuando revisee colo quitarla no tenia ni la...