Minecraft button problem

Discus and support Minecraft button problem in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently bought minecraft and when I play it some certain buttons to do actions will not work but my controller will be completely fine out of it.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by I Im Kindness I, May 15, 2019.

1. Minecraft button problem

I recently bought minecraft and when I play it some certain buttons to do actions will not work but my controller will be completely fine out of it. (Example)- Sprint button won't work when I play minecraft but when I use the button on Xbox menu it works
    completely fine. If someone knows the problem or has a solution I would gladly appreciate it!

:)

I Im Kindness I, May 15, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Minecraft button problem

Can you also check that your buttons are configured to the default in the Xbox Accessories app? It lets
    you change the mapped buttons on the controller, and that might be causing the issue?

What actions are you seeing when you press the button? Any action at all? Another thing to check might be that the game has to be launched from the profile you're signed in as and trying to play? If another profile launched the game, I know that causes
    some issues with controls and what happens on screen.
  3. I Im Kindness I Win User

Minecraft button problem

It's my sprint button that won't work. I switch the button layout for sprinting and then that button won't work unless I put stress on it.
  4. {Parity} Win User

Minecraft button problem

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Minecraft button problem

Hi
    I Im Kindness I

I would recommend trying basic troubleshooting since I don't believe it to be a controller issue seeing it works fine when using it outside of Minecraft. If you already tried the power cycle mentioned above by Parity then you will need to try out a

soft factory reset

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.
    3. Select Reset console.
    Make sure to select "Keep my games & apps" and have your account login information plus your WIFI password ready if you connect wireless because you will need to re-add the account's that were on the Xbox and re-connect to your network during the reset.

If that doesn't help, then try re-installing the game.
  6. Alucario Ultra Win User

Minecraft button problem

Thema:

Minecraft button problem

1. Minecraft button problem - Similar Threads - Minecraft button problem

2. NO SE PUEDE QUITAR LA VERSIÓN BETA DE MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 [Mod Translation - THE BETA...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NO SE PUEDE QUITAR LA VERSIÓN BETA DE MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 [Mod Translation - THE BETA...: He intentado diferentes métodos, un mismo asistente de Xbox me atendió y se llego a una NO solución, reinicie reiteradas veces mi PC, Utilicé diferentes métodos, pero NADA. Quiero agregar que:...
  3. "Unable to connect to world" Windows 10 Minecraft on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unable to connect to world" Windows 10 Minecraft on Xbox One: Pretty much all my friends and I are unable to connect to each other in Minecraft windows 10 for Xbox. We've played for YEARS with no issue until a couple of weeks ago. We've tried everything:...
  4. Minecraft aktualizacja xbox one [Mod Transaltion - Minecraft Xbox One update]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft aktualizacja xbox one [Mod Transaltion - Minecraft Xbox One update]: [img] Witam mam problem z minecraftem (wersja pudełkowa z 7dlc) chce go zaktualizować do najnowszej wersji lecz nie mogę po wejsciu do gry pisze że mogę zaktualizowac grę za darmo lecz odsyła mnie...
  5. Minecraft - Shaders

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - Shaders: So theres this thing on xbox where you download this app called file downloader where you can download minecraft shaders onto xbox (makes the games lighting look better) but im not sure if you can...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Windows 10: It says the go to aka.ms/accountsettings to change your privacy settings. I have constantly looked through everything currently all settings are on/allowed. I dont know what to do...
  7. Minecraft 1.13.0.13 on Oculus Rift S

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft 1.13.0.13 on Oculus Rift S: After minecraft beta updated to 1.13.0.13 the game does not display properly on oculus rift s. All mobs are floating up the air and the player avatar is in the way of the view. I have tried...
  8. Minecraft Sprint button

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Sprint button: So for some reason my sprint button on minecraft works but I have to put so much stress for it work. This only happens when I play Minecraft, not any other games. When I try configuring the...
  9. Minecraft "A" Button Acts as if Held Down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft "A" Button Acts as if Held Down: Help! My Xbox One (got it in december 2014) has a glitch only in Minecraft. The "A" button acts as if held down, causing us to jump endlessly while not flying, and while flying, sends us up to the...
  10. "A" Button being held down on Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "A" Button being held down on Minecraft?: My Minecraft Xbox keeps thinking that I'm holding down my "A" button when I'm with 2-3 local friends, happens every 30 minutes or so, and lasts for an undefined amount of time. I have been on chat...