Minecraft can not join server

Discus and support Minecraft can not join server in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son has started getting into Minecraft so i got him it on his xbox account think it was the xbox edition. He then wanted me to play with him (im on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mr Blue Playdoh, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Minecraft can not join server

My son has started getting into Minecraft so i got him it on his xbox account think it was the xbox edition.

He then wanted me to play with him (im on a pc with a different login to his on xbox) so i bought the game via windows store the windows edition.

I then had to change his xbox game to the same edition (i didnt pay for this) and every thing was working great we was in the same world building exploring together then out the blue we can not join each other no matter what we do.

I was just wandering was he on some sort of trial for the game as i didnt pay for the windows edition on his xbox or is there some thing wrong?

Thank you for any help.

:)

Mr Blue Playdoh, Aug 28, 2019
  2. Bentley Leach Win User

Was it in a regular server or a realm? realms you have to pay for.
  3. Zero420override Win User

4. Mr Blue Playdoh Win User

I found where the update is for windows store and make sure its always update, every time we try joining each other just says some thing a long the lines of “cannot join server” or some thing like that.

its weird that it was fine before. Do i need to buy it again for the xbox maybe?
  5. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Hey there, Mr Blue Playdoh

Please can you tell me what error message you get when trying to join each other?

You may need to see if there is an update for the game. To do this on Windows, please go to the
    Windows store > Click onto the ellipsis icon ( ... ) near your account picture > Select
    Downloads & Updates from the list.

This will allow you to see any updates for any app you have downloaded on your PC/Device.

For the Xbox, it should do this automatically. However, to check, please go to My Games and Apps.

Hope this helps,

Regards,
  6. Mr Blue Playdoh Win User

Thanks for the replies, yes we are on open NAT as both on the same network.

also like i said it was fine before.

we are playing on a normal server where you can just build any thing you like.

will check the age restriction now but like i said was fine before.
Thema:

1. Minecraft can not join server - Similar Threads - Minecraft join server

2. Minecraft Windows 10 failure to join server

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 failure to join server: Yesterday I bought minecraft windows 10 and tried to join an own server (world) to play with a xbox friend because recently I've read about the compatibility to play in multi-platform. I tried...
  3. I can't join servers in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join servers in Minecraft: I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection I started the game but when I pressed Sıgn In button it says "Failed to Login.We tried to sign you into your Microsoft account, but something...
  4. I can't join to my friend's minecraft server

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't join to my friend's minecraft server: My friend made a minecraft server and at first time after 20 minutes of trying I joined to his server, but now I can't join. We tried everything (he inveted me, i tried to join...) Our other...
  5. Can't Join Friend's World After Entering End city in Minecraft; Locating Server bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Join Friend's World After Entering End city in Minecraft; Locating Server bug: My friend plays on an iPad and created a world for us to play on and we made a lot of progress and made it to The End even defeating the Ender Dragon and decided to go to the End City. My friend...
  6. I can't play minecraft online or join my friends servers :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play minecraft online or join my friends servers :(: When I go to the "Friends" tab, it says "Sign in with a microsoft account to play with friends" but when I go to my account settings and the "Sign in for Free!" tab, it says "Failed to login"....
  7. (Minecraft) Unable to join Xbox One server from Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Minecraft) Unable to join Xbox One server from Windows 10 Edition: Hey folks! My friend and I are trying to no avail to get me into her MC game. She is, as stated, playing on Xbox One and I picked up Windows 10 Edition specifically to be able to join her. I can...
  8. I Can Not Join Realms Or Even Create A Realm, But I Can Join Servers!?! Minecraft Bedrock:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Can Not Join Realms Or Even Create A Realm, But I Can Join Servers!?! Minecraft Bedrock:...: Hello, I Am having a problem connecting to my friends realm. At first I was invited to his realm (by the way this is bedrock and im playing on my phone) and was able to join and play, one day I...
  9. I can't connect to my gf's Minecraft server, but they can join mine???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to my gf's Minecraft server, but they can join mine???: Please help, as this has been going on for a while. My gf has servers prepped for us to fool around in, but whenever I try joining hers, I am unable to connect. But when I have a server set up,...
  10. I can’t join a multiplayer server in Minecraft Pocket Edition

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can’t join a multiplayer server in Minecraft Pocket Edition: Hi there! I am having an issue with connectivity issues in Minecraft PE. Ever since I switched internet providers from Shaw to MTS, I have not been able to connect to an online multiplayer server...