Minecraft can not join server

Discus and support Minecraft can not join server in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son has started getting into Minecraft so i got him it on his xbox account think it was the xbox edition. He then wanted me to play with him (im on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mr Blue Playdoh, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Minecraft can not join server

My son has started getting into Minecraft so i got him it on his xbox account think it was the xbox edition.

He then wanted me to play with him (im on a pc with a different login to his on xbox) so i bought the game via windows store the windows edition.

I then had to change his xbox game to the same edition (i didnt pay for this) and every thing was working great we was in the same world building exploring together then out the blue we can not join each other no matter what we do.

I was just wandering was he on some sort of trial for the game as i didnt pay for the windows edition on his xbox or is there some thing wrong?

Thank you for any help.

:)

Mr Blue Playdoh, Aug 28, 2019
  2. Bentley Leach Win User

Was it in a regular server or a realm? realms you have to pay for.
  3. Zero420override Win User

4. Mr Blue Playdoh Win User

I found where the update is for windows store and make sure its always update, every time we try joining each other just says some thing a long the lines of “cannot join server” or some thing like that.

its weird that it was fine before. Do i need to buy it again for the xbox maybe?
  5. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Hey there, Mr Blue Playdoh

Please can you tell me what error message you get when trying to join each other?

You may need to see if there is an update for the game. To do this on Windows, please go to the
    Windows store > Click onto the ellipsis icon ( ... ) near your account picture > Select
    Downloads & Updates from the list.

This will allow you to see any updates for any app you have downloaded on your PC/Device.

For the Xbox, it should do this automatically. However, to check, please go to My Games and Apps.

Hope this helps,

Regards,
  6. Mr Blue Playdoh Win User

Thanks for the replies, yes we are on open NAT as both on the same network.

also like i said it was fine before.

we are playing on a normal server where you can just build any thing you like.

will check the age restriction now but like i said was fine before.
Thema:

1. Minecraft can not join server - Similar Threads - Minecraft join server

2. When joining friends on Xbox one minecraft it gets stuck on an infinite locating server screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When joining friends on Xbox one minecraft it gets stuck on an infinite locating server screen: Whenever i try to join a friend it has an infinite loading screen that says locating server. I have checked me and my friends nat status, reinstalled the game and so has my friend. What can i do...
  3. I cant join my friends server on minecraft

in XBoX on Mobile
    I cant join my friends server on minecraft: So im trying to join this server that my friends have created and its not letting me join and im not sure if its because im on an ipad and my friends are playing on their computers. I would like...
  4. I can’t join a Minecraft server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join a Minecraft server: So I created a Microsoft account to sign into Minecraft on my Ipad and when I tried to play on the servers it said “You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set...
  5. How can I stop/block my children’s accounts on Minecraft pe from joining servers of people...

in XBoX on Mobile
    How can I stop/block my children’s accounts on Minecraft pe from joining servers of people...: How can I stop/block my children’s accounts on Minecraft pe from joining servers of people we are not friends with? b0db575e-a2dd-4cb0-9b2f-9760bf99cc63
  6. I cant join my friend minecraft server and they cant join mine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant join my friend minecraft server and they cant join mine: I cant join my friends minecraft server its say "unable connect to world" My NAT is open and everything is set like its need And i also can play Any other game with my friends but Minecraft I...
  7. Minecraft Crossplatform - Can't Join server with other crossplatform players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Crossplatform - Can't Join server with other crossplatform players: Hi there, I am having an issue with connecting to a friends world. We have always been able to play, but recently, we are no longer able to see them online. They are currrently playing online...
  8. I can’t join servers on Minecraft Nintendo switch version.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t join servers on Minecraft Nintendo switch version.: I have tried to play servers on my nintendo switch but it says i need to have signed into my nintendo and microsoft account, but i have done both. How do i fix this problem?...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Unable to join friend's world, but can join servers

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Unable to join friend's world, but can join servers: Hey y'all, Kind of in a dire need right now for some assistance on this one. I'm unable to join a friend's world, however I am able to join servers. I've gone through all 6 troubleshooting...
  10. My friend can't join any server or realm in minecraft PE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend can't join any server or realm in minecraft PE: When my friend try to join in my realm it says "loading resource package" , she tryed to wait, reinstall minecraft, turn off and on the phone, change the video configuration, create 3 different...