Minecraft can’t join world xbox one

Discus and support Minecraft can’t join world xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; (Xbox One) My friends cant join my worlds in minecraft. I can join theirs with no problem, and they can all join each other, however whenever anyone... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by .elixir, Jul 1, 2019.

1. .elixir
    .elixir Guest

(Xbox One) My friends cant join my worlds in minecraft. I can join theirs with no problem, and they can all join each other, however whenever anyone tries to join mine, it says ‘unable to connect’. This happens both through invite and when joining from the
    ‘friends’ tab.

We have checked NAT types, made sure we’re using the same version, and also tried it with multiple worlds and players, i even switched wifi, but nothing seems to work. Any ideas?

:)

.elixir, Jul 1, 2019
  2. Geth Win User

You may have a older version of the world. Like a older update.
  3. .elixir Win User

Unlikely, as the world was created today. thank you for the advice though
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello .elixir,

Thank you for keeping us updated. It is possible that this particular world could be corrupted. We suggest reaching out to

Mojang Support
    for this issue. They can provide troubleshooting for a specific world that may be having an issue. Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

can’t join friends world and friend can’t join my world on Minecraft

Hey guys

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently unable to join any of your Friends on Minecraft.

Even though you may have an Open NAT type, there still could be certain network configurations that could be preventing you from joining your friends, especially if you are using something like a community network.

You might have to perform port forwarding on your router in order for you to be able to open up the ports necessary for Xbox Live to work as effectively as possible.

I will provide the
    networks ports used by Xbox Live
    here for your convenience:

• Port 88 (UDP)
    • Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 80 (TCP)
    • Port 500 (UDP)
    • Port 3544 (UDP)
    • Port 4500 (UDP)

You can find out how to port forward by visiting the
    port forward website
    , additionally, remember that you have to have a static IP address on both your console and your network in order for this to work.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  6. Gooni3zGaming Win User

can’t join friends world and friend can’t join my world on Minecraft

Thanks for sharing this, this is definitely the best coarse of action for anyone dealing with NAT issues.

This maybe hard for some people to get there heads around but there are some great videos on youtube to run you through the process!
Thema:

1. Minecraft can’t join world xbox one - Similar Threads - Minecraft can’t join

2. Can’t play Minecraft with friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t play Minecraft with friends: I can’t join any of my friends Minecraft world their Minecraft worlds aren’t popping up and it doesn’t allow them to invite me it was working a few days ago and now it doesn’t work and I need to...
  3. Can’t connect to my friends Minecraft PE world using Xbox live :(

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t connect to my friends Minecraft PE world using Xbox live :(: Hi there! I am having problems connecting to my friends minecraft pe multiplayer world using the xbox live app. We both are signed in, and we both have out multiplayer settings on. She is on wifi...
  4. Can’t join or see my friends playing Minecraft!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join or see my friends playing Minecraft!: So i have an Xbox One with the newest version of minecraft when i first bought it u was able to go to the friends window and click my friends hosted game. Now it says the is someone online but...
  5. Can’t join Realms anymore on Minecraft

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t join Realms anymore on Minecraft: Hi I have somehow ended up with 2 Gamertags. I play Minecraft on ipad. I can no longer join my friends Realm. I can sign in to xbox via MC & see one of my Gamertags but cannot receive invites to...
  6. can’t join friends world and friend can’t join my world on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can’t join friends world and friend can’t join my world on Minecraft: me and my girlfriend have been playing minecraft version v1.12.0 on our xbox ones but i moved to college and we tried connecting again and we cant play on our worlds together it says unable to...
  7. Minecraft can’t join cross network.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft can’t join cross network.: My friend is trying to join my minecraft world on his xbox from a different network. I am on windows 10 edition. How can he join me cross network? d022f72a-bf2a-4a36-93fe-f63b60b66889
  8. My friend I are both on Xbox one Minecraft 1.11.3 and he can’t join me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend I are both on Xbox one Minecraft 1.11.3 and he can’t join me: My friend and I are both playing on the newest edition of Minecraft on Xbox One and he cant joint me. We’ve tried everything, hard restarts, uninstalling. I can join him but he can’t join me....
  9. I can’t join a multiplayer server in Minecraft Pocket Edition

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can’t join a multiplayer server in Minecraft Pocket Edition: Hi there! I am having an issue with connectivity issues in Minecraft PE. Ever since I switched internet providers from Shaw to MTS, I have not been able to connect to an online multiplayer server...
  10. Can’t join my friends minecraft game and he can’t join mine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join my friends minecraft game and he can’t join mine: I can’t join my friends world On minecraft Xbox one edition 414ee347-aeaf-4d60-b189-ca1808a7fcbc