Minecraft Chat

Discus and support Minecraft Chat in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; For the longest time, if I joined a new world or realm I couldn't see anyone's messages unless I added them as a friend, and they couldn't see my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LeAnnHiers, Feb 22, 2021.

1. LeAnnHiers
    LeAnnHiers Guest

Minecraft Chat

For the longest time, if I joined a new world or realm I couldn't see anyone's messages unless I added them as a friend, and they couldn't see my messages either. I've tried everything, and when I go to the Xbox privacy settings all the links take me back to the same page. Nothing has been able to help. I don't have an Xbox console so I can't change the privacy settings there. I'm stuck to using the Xbox/Microsoft website to fix the settings but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to.

:)

LeAnnHiers, Feb 22, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Does anyone know what “chatting in Minecraft” means?

They're playing Minecraft and chatting with other people in the game.
  3. Kraken274 Win User

My friend account [Mod removed- personal information]

Its on her phone

and on game chat Minecraft textchat
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft chat

Hello Striker,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand having issue seeing chat. Is this within game or in Xbox chat? If in game you will need to reach out to
    Mojang support. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Chat in minecraft

I'm sure if you post this question at the game developer forums you will have an adequate answer.
  6. Frankalore the Merci Win User

Minecraft chat

Have you checked your cideo settings to see if your chat window is enabled?
Thema:

Minecraft Chat

1. Minecraft Chat - Similar Threads - Minecraft Chat

2. Why do my messages not appear on the chat in Minecraft servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do my messages not appear on the chat in Minecraft servers?: The other day i was in a voicechat with a friend when i sent something in the chat and he said he couldn’t see my message. Then, i tried this with other friends and they said the same thing. This...
  3. Minecraft chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft chat: It says something along the lines of you cant chat because of a setting in your microsoft account. I dont know what to do. 28f3a2d2-5868-4f23-a703-55f313c33b59
  4. Can't see MineCraft chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't see MineCraft chat: Hi :) I recently joined a Minecraft Bedrock server with my friend and a few mutual friends from school, but I can only see the messages he sends in chat. All of my other friends' messages do not...
  5. Does anyone know what “chatting in Minecraft” means?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know what “chatting in Minecraft” means?: [img] I am wondering what “chattikg in minecraft” means? Does anyone know what it is? Thanks 20ab20a4-e8ae-4a5e-a726-6b6f9ce277d9
  6. Minecraft chat

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft chat: On anything in minecraft (solo world, multipliplayer world or servers) I can do everything fine but it won't allow me to chat, it just says to go to aka.ms/mcmultiplayerhelp. But I do what it says...
  7. My Chat Doesn't Seem to be Visible to Others in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Chat Doesn't Seem to be Visible to Others in Minecraft: Not all the time, just on the big servers. It has been an ongoing problem. No matter what big server I join, no one seems to be able to see my messages. I don't think it's possible that they're...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Shadow Mute/Chat Suspension/Doesnt work.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Shadow Mute/Chat Suspension/Doesnt work.: Ever since I got Minecraft bedrock edition on the switch, i was never able to to see chat in servers. No matter how many times i tried to fix this, it ended up fruitless. After a couple of months...
  9. Trying to change Minecraft chat settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to change Minecraft chat settings: I have been playing on a survival realm (on Bedrock Edition) with a few friends. I noticed that I am unable to see chat messages from people who are not labeled as my friends, and have been trying...
  10. Minecraft PE chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE chat: On Minecraft Pocket Edition, It won't let me see other player's chats and what they say. I use to play on my phone and now I have to use a kindle fire because of issues with my phone. I'm able to...