minecraft clould saves

Discus and support minecraft clould saves in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so recently i have been havingf some issues with my minecraft on my xbox one. when i go to select a world all of my worlds are of their older versions... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kellanfauble, Aug 16, 2022.

1. kellanfauble
    kellanfauble Guest

minecraft clould saves

:)

kellanfauble, Aug 16, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

minecraft clould saves

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Kellanfaunble

May I know if you tried power cycling your console and re-adding your profile?

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

After that, try to remove and re-add your profile on the console.

In case you need it, here's how to remove and re-add:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Also disconnect your router from power for about 3 minutes. Then connect it again an when everything is working, try again.

If maybe that doesn't work, please try using a different DNS address :

go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings

Once you’re inside the Advanced Settings menu, go to DNS settings and select Manual from the list of available options.
    When you get to the next screen, enter 8.8.8.8 in the box associated with the Primary DNS and 8.8.4.4 in the Secondary DNS box.

Once the default DNS addresses have been changed, restart your console and see if the issue has been resolved at the next console startup.

(If that doesn't work use 1.1.1.1 as primary and 1.0.0.1 as secondary)

Let me know how it goes, I'll be waiting for your reply
    Greetings
  3. Paul1708 Win User

Transfer content from Xbox 360 to Xbox One

Network trasnfer wont work betwwen xbox 360 too xbox one

only way is too upload save too the clould if you have clould saves already enabled on your 360 then when you download the game too you xb1 it will automaticly be there
  4. DatGanjaSmuggla Win User

Cloud gaming won't register?

This is just to enable clould gaming?
  5. Peter van Rijswijk Win User

What can we do about COD4 hackers on Xbox live?

hey we wanted usb support so guess what now we can softmod.now MS wants to add clould to xbox well best bet is to set live up that saved games profiles are never stored on a xbox ever again and that usb support is removed
  6. Paul1708 Win User

Can I choose between Cloud Saves or Local Saves for my games? Can I access these files?

Hey there

When you play the game will save too your device (ie pc or console) and the clould at the same time. If for some reason your not connected too the internet or there is a xbox service issue or any other issue that prevents the save been uploaded then the
    game will only save too the local device.

When you start the game the next time then the save is out of sync so it will ask you what save you want too use the newer one on the local device or the older one in the clould ( it will also show what one is newer or older) When you choose the one you
    want proberly going too be the newer one then that will upload too xbox live and you use that save going forward.

If you choose the older save then the newer save will no longer exist. So you only see the option when the saves are out of sync it isnt made too be choosen each time

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/cloud-game-saves-faq
Thema:

minecraft clould saves

1. minecraft clould saves - Similar Threads - minecraft clould saves

2. Can't cross-play Minecraft between Xbox One and iPhone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't cross-play Minecraft between Xbox One and iPhone: I'm trying to play Minecraft with my wife. She's on iPhone but using her Xbox account and has Xbox Live. I'm playing on Xbox One and also have Xbox Live. When we try to join eachothers world it...
  3. None of my friends can join my minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    None of my friends can join my minecraft world: I had a world with my friends that we have been working on for months one night i got off and the next morning i joined the world and none of my friends can join the world they say it just says...
  4. Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: What's the oddest seed you've used? 07c36d05-0c34-4060-bae5-4303d31d2ad8
  5. Minecraft disappeared from my Microsoft account, can only play demo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft disappeared from my Microsoft account, can only play demo: I've owned Minecraft Java Edition since 2016 and I migrated my account to Microsoft successfully, but now I cannot play it anymore because my account says I no longer own it. How do I get back...
  6. Minecraft and error code 0x87e0012f

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft and error code 0x87e0012f: I purchased a digital game, Minecraft, from gamestop. The code went through but now the game wont download. I have spent over two hours going over every fix online and nothing is working....
  7. I bought minecraft Java & Bedrock edition but it says i didnt?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft Java & Bedrock edition but it says i didnt?: Like the title says, I went to minecraft.net and bought the game, i even got an email about it saying that its been processed and everything... but when i open the minecraft launcher or even go to...
  8. HELP WITH MINECRAFT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP WITH MINECRAFT: I bought minecraft in 2020. i formatted the pc recently and when I went to sign in to the account to play, said it had no minecraft even though it was the same account where I bought (I still...
  9. Minecraft on new PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft on new PC: Im trying to open my minecraft on a new computer. I have a microsoft account and play minecraft for windows. On my new computer, I log into microsoft and my information is not there. I may be just...
  10. minecraft installation error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft installation error: [img] If I try to download it does this, i tried resetting it and redownloading, none worked. Anyone able to help? Error code: 8x80070005 24a29310-a1b7-42d2-8f2f-6a3a562ebd0c