Minecraft Co-op

Discus and support Minecraft Co-op in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for players to play Minecraft with as I'm getting pretty bored on my own you can add me GT AwesomePit307 or leave your GT and I will send you a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Barnelawry, May 14, 2022.

1. Barnelawry
    Barnelawry Guest

Minecraft Co-op

Looking for players to play Minecraft with as I'm getting pretty bored on my own you can add me GT AwesomePit307 or leave your GT and I will send you a request thanks for reading.

:)

Barnelawry, May 14, 2022
  2. MajorIris Win User

Minecraft

Minecraft is only co -op with a HDMI cable.
  3. Eggnogga Win User

Co op gaming, wheres it gone?

I would say that co-op is still going strong. Destiny is a game based around co-op. Plants vs. Zombies has the awesome Garden Ops mode, which is co-op. Minecraft for the One should be released next month and I know that will have it.
  4. Galactic Geek Win User

Couch Co Ops

Minecraft XB1 Edition = couch co-op capable CONFIRMED!
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

How my two kids can play together on Xbox one

Some couch co op games.

Minecraft

Overcooked

LEGO games
  6. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Playing downloaded demo version of Minecraft

hello jwashington1

I don't see why you can't. the full version of Minecraft lets you play 2-4 player local co-op. but if you try to play the demo version of Minecraft and it doesn't let you play with more then 1 controller then Minecraft blocks the 2-4
    player local co-op on the demo version.
Thema:

Minecraft Co-op

1. Minecraft Co-op - Similar Threads - Minecraft

2. Minecraft java migration, again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft java migration, again?: Hello! about a month ago I finally migrated my mojang account to my old Microsoft email. Issue is this is no longer the gmail I'm using. Reason is I had an xbox account on a very old gmail that I...
  3. error 0x80090005 when trying to log in to Xbox live (happened in minecraft)

in XBoX Accessibility
    error 0x80090005 when trying to log in to Xbox live (happened in minecraft): when I try to log in into minecraft through microsoft, I just get the error code 0x80090005 and the text "something went wrong". when I close the window, another window show up, saying we couldnt...
  4. minecraft problem important

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft problem important: hello Microsoft Team , i bought Minecraft 2 times and i had to reset my PC and i can not find minecraft in my STORE and in my ACCOUNT , when i log in my microsoft acc i have to bay the game again...
  5. Mojang Account was merged with Microsoft Account, Minecraft: Java Edition is missing on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mojang Account was merged with Microsoft Account, Minecraft: Java Edition is missing on...: I haven't played Minecraft in a while, but when I tried to open it again, I was forced to merge my Mojang account with a Microsoft account. Now when I try to open it, Minecraft: Java Edition is...
  6. Minecraft account migration to wrong microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account migration to wrong microsoft account: Hi, i mindlessly migrated my account to my dads microsoft account, and was wondering if there's a way to get it moved over to my own/ i could get it moved over to my own? thanks. :)...
  7. Minecraft Preview is Not Available on Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Preview is Not Available on Xbox App: I am on Windows 10, and I have both Minecraft Bedrock & Java, but in Xbox App, it says that Minecraft Preview is Not Available: [img] However, when I open this website, it says that I own it:...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Edition on mobile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition on mobile: On my phone, I am trying to use a different account, but whenever I try to sign in as a different account, the prompt only asks if I am trying to sign in on my original account, and gives no...
  9. My minecraft map just disappeared.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft map just disappeared.: I was playing on my map and my xbox turned off because the power went out, and when I opened minecraft again my map was gone, it's a survival that I've had for three years and I really need to...
  10. minecraft java username change

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft java username change: hello when trying to change my username on Minecraft java it says this: Editing your personal information or security must be done via your Microsoft account. Log in at account.microsoft.com what...