Minecraft coins gift card

Discus and support Minecraft coins gift card in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My sons bought a minecoins card from best buy for 19.99 that cant be taken back. The card says compatible with Nintendo switch and two other systems,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MonicaAllen, Jan 15, 2020.

1. MonicaAllen
    MonicaAllen Guest

My sons bought a minecoins card from best buy for 19.99 that cant be taken back. The card says compatible with Nintendo switch and two other systems, yet the password code we got in email and receipt only works for an xbox 1. How can they redeem the coins
    or do they just loose their leaf raking money theybspent on the card?

monica A

***Moved from: Windows 10 / Microsoft Store***

:)

MonicaAllen, Jan 15, 2020
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

3. McDaddyTree Win User

Gift Minecraft Mash-Up Packs?

I'm pretty sure because it's because Minecraft has it's own store and uses it's own coins. If nothing else you could buy them a digital gift card with enough money to get enough coins to buy whatever pack you wanted to get them.
  4. Luana1601Gamer Win User

Sobre o Gift Card (cartão-presente) [Edit - Translation] - About the gift card

In Apex Legends for example, where I want to buy apex coins to buy skins etc. Can I shop with gift cards?
  5. iAshHD Win User

Fifa 12 Ultimate Team

Yes you can Boas, but the trading will be minimal at first, as only the possibility of a daily gift of coins, plus the selling of the cards you get for free will populate the marketplace.
  6. Andre for Directly Win User

Xbox Gift Card

Hi Muhammad

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

You can't use coins to purchase from the Microsoft Store, but if you are able to get redeeming code to purchase either a Xbox Gift Card or receive one through it, you will be able to use it as an alternative means of payment for Minecraft.
Thema:

1. Minecraft coins gift card - Similar Threads - Minecraft coins gift

2. Bought Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection, didn't receive 700 coins

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection, didn't receive 700 coins: Basically the title. I bought the Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection, and received all DLC except the 700 coins. Already restarted my pc. Checked my pocket edition. No coins there either....
  3. Minecraft Coins wont show after sync on Android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Coins wont show after sync on Android: The coins wont transfer to my account, they will only stay locked to the phone. 61d056bc-1e75-4b3b-b42a-c9ec11a52d3d
  4. Can't buy coins on Minecraft PE

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't buy coins on Minecraft PE: For some reason I am no longer able to buy coins or download mods for Minecraft PE. I can login just fine with my XBox live account, but then I get stuck. I am constantly getting the error "We are...
  5. Buying coins for Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying coins for Minecraft: My 7yr olds son plays. He earned money to buy things for his game. As the parent, I set up his child account. When we try to purchase things it says the Internet is not working but it actually...
  6. minecraft mine coins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft mine coins: I do not play X BOX One at all, but my boys love Minecraft. Tonight they were asking about some free mine coins we got when I purchased the system back in December, 2018. It shows that the code...
  7. Minecraft Coins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Coins: I Play minecraft on Xbox One and whenever I want to purchase minecoins it shows me the same error "Something Went Wrong. We're unable to connect to the store. Maybe check your internet...
  8. buying minecraft coins on the xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    buying minecraft coins on the xbox one: HI cant buy minecraft coins on my daughters account , she has credit but it keeps coming up with check internet connection , The internet is working fine and she can go live does anyone know...
  9. Minecraft (Android) Marketplace purchases lost, new one took coins but didn't deliver

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Android) Marketplace purchases lost, new one took coins but didn't deliver: Made several purchases in Minecraft Marketplace (v. 1.10) on my Android phone, all signed in with my Xbox Live account. SD-card broke, had to get a new one and reinstall Minecraft. All purchases...
  10. Minecraft Coins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Coins: I bought 10 coins in the Minecraft Marketplace because the store was hanging up for a short time. Well, I would like to ask if it would be possible to get the coins back for 10.-, Lg Milli....