Minecraft connection

Discus and support Minecraft connection in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi When trying to connect to an external server on minecraft (bedrock edition) on my Xbox one. My connection keeps timing out, even though I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cerys Mills, Sep 22, 2022 at 7:22 PM.

1. Cerys Mills
    Cerys Mills Guest

Minecraft connection

Hi

When trying to connect to an external server on minecraft (bedrock edition) on my Xbox one. My connection keeps timing out, even though I have strong wifi connection and can’t find a reason why it wouldn’t connect. As I’ve used the server on the wifi before

Any help or advice would be appreciated

:)

2. Nathan_Stewart Win User

"Unable to connect" to specific person in Minecraft on my Xbox.

If he or she has an older version of Minecraft or if your Minecraft is on an old version then you will have trouble connecting to the gamer. It can also not allow you to connect to the player if you are in the Beta Minecraft.
  3. KundeFP. Win User

Minecraft Online

I have connection to Xbox Network. But It doesnt login on Minecraft. I cannot login in Minecraft.
  4. StumblingPrism5 Win User

Issues with playing a downloaded game

Minecraft won't connect to the servers
  5. Masa_S Win User

Code Connection for Minecraftをマインクラフトと接続しても画面が切り替わりません。[Translation-Connecting Code Connection for Minecraft to Minecraft does not switch the screen.]

ブラッドさん

お返事ありがとうございます。

プログラミングソフトのMicrosoft MakeCode for Minecraftをマインクラフトと接続するために、

Code Connection for Minecraftというソフトを起動し、マインクラフトのチャット画面に/connect 192.168.xx.yy:19131と入力すると

Code Connectionと接続し、Code Connectionの画面が切り替わりMakeCode for Minecraftを起動できるようになりますが、

接続してもCode Connectionの画面が切り替わりません。

よろしくお願いします。

[Translation - Brad

Thank you for your reply.

In order to connect the programming software Microsoft MakeCode for Minecraft with Minecraft,

Start Code Connection for Minecraft software and enter / connect 192.168.xx.yy: 19131 on the Minecraft chat screen.

After connecting with Code Connection, the screen of Code Connection switches and you can start MakeCode for Minecraft,

The Code Connection screen does not switch even after connecting.

Thank you.]
  6. Blueheart14 Win User

Cant join MCPE servers even if I have a Microsoft Account

Minecraft pocket edition can only be connected to a Xbox when on the same internet connection as the console
Thema:

Minecraft connection

1. Minecraft connection - Similar Threads - Minecraft connection

2. Minecraft couldn't connect to Minecraft services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft couldn't connect to Minecraft services: Minecraft Couldn't connect to MC Services Well, it has an error message I will put a Photo of the message. It says that I must buy the product again. I can't play MC anymore I will link a...
  3. My microsoft account has been hacked which is connected to my minecraft account and I am...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account has been hacked which is connected to my minecraft account and I am...: I have asked minecraft support on what to do and they have said to contact microsoft support but microsoft support have said that I am unable to recover the account and I should be able to create...
  4. Minecraft Windows Realms connection issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Windows Realms connection issue: I’m trying to start a realms server so I can play my windows Minecraft maps on my Xbox. I went to play the map on realms and set up a new subscription but I’m always met with “Error, Something...
  5. My Microsoft account connected to my Minecraft account has been hacked and deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account connected to my Minecraft account has been hacked and deleted: I have a problem with my Minecraft account. Yesterday, I clicked on a link that brought me to a website that I thought was safe since it said hypixel.net, the biggest server on java Minecraft. But...
  6. Could not connect to a server when joining a server on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could not connect to a server when joining a server on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I performed a clean boot, because I read somewhere that it fixes lagg spikes in Minecraft. The post I followed:...
  7. Connecting my account to Minecraft on ps4

in XBoX on Windows
    Connecting my account to Minecraft on ps4: How can I connect my account to ps4 Minecraft when it says that I was connected to another device when it’s not? ab625040-e531-4a57-be73-63eb1587e5eb
  8. Minecraft on Xbox One - Could not connect: Outdated client!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on Xbox One - Could not connect: Outdated client!: After the latest Minecraft update, I can't reach my Minecraft Realms saved game. I get the "Could not connect: Outdated client!" error. Yes, I know my Xbox One needs to be updated, but I see no...
  9. Minecraft, “Connect to previously connected account”

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft, “Connect to previously connected account”: I have gotten help from Minecraft support they have directed to Microsoft where I went to support and the self help couldn’t assist me so I needed here the community. I had an Microsoft account...
  10. Minecraft unable to connect to world, cannot find a fix anywhere

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft unable to connect to world, cannot find a fix anywhere: I have been trying to play or host Minecraft for a long while, and every time someone tries to join me or I join them, I get the message unable to connect to world. I have my NAT open, I have put...