Minecraft converting DLC and Maps fork Xbox 360 to Xbox One

Discus and support Minecraft converting DLC and Maps fork Xbox 360 to Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I recently bought minecraft for the Xbox one and my DLC and Maps didn't convert. I already did the thing on Xbox 360 to upload them but they still... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by I Im Kindness I, May 15, 2019.

1. Minecraft converting DLC and Maps fork Xbox 360 to Xbox One

So I recently bought minecraft for the Xbox one and my DLC and Maps didn't convert. I already did the thing on Xbox 360 to upload them but they still didn't show up on Xbox one. If someone has a solution or a reason why it didn't work I would greatly appreciate
    it!

:)

I Im Kindness I, May 15, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hello there Kindness,

Unfortunately there is no information regarding this feature being brought back. If you would like to get a definite answer I would advise that you reach out to Minecraft directly. Go ahead and take a look at their Help page, you will find links to their
    forums, wiki, and their support center.

As there is no further resolution for this situation we will go ahead and lock the thread, If you have any other questions for us feel free to start a new thread so that we may continue to assist you.

Happy Gaming!
  3. I Im Kindness I Win User

Okay thanks. You think they will ever bring it back?
  4. {Parity} Win User

Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition can only be played with other Xbox 360 consoles
    onXbox Live. The Xbox One edition can only be played online with other Xbox Oneconsoles.
    There is no cross-platform play between the Xbox editions and other editions of Minecraft.
  5. Smwutches Win User

The ability to transfer add-ons were limited to only content purchased before the Xbox One Edition of Minecraft was released. But the ability to transfer DLC has been discontinued.
  6. Alucario Ultra Win User

I´m sorry to tell you, but I think it´s no longer possible doing such.

Anyway, if you want, you can always try contacting MS support, they may confirm what I´m saying or help with your issue.
Thema:

1. Minecraft converting DLC and Maps fork Xbox 360 to Xbox One - Similar Threads - Minecraft converting DLC

2. minecraft xbox one - village

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft xbox one - village: hello, i have minecraft on xbox one v. 1.12.0 and i found a village but in village is only one villager and i cannot trade with him.. its bug? cd4fc925-9e50-4f6e-b78c-9c5dcef4ff60
  3. Minecraft lost and recovered save files are corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft lost and recovered save files are corrupted: About 1 year ago I accidentally formated flash drive with my minecraft saves after year I recovered them and when I tried to put them in the Xbox it says its corrupted and when I tries to import...
  4. Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC not transferring/owned on the Nintendo Switch/Bedrock Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC not transferring/owned on the Nintendo Switch/Bedrock Edition?: Not sure where to ask this but I recently purchased Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch and quickly realized that all of my previous DLC that I had purchased on the Xbox 360 version was not showing...
  5. Minecraft Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Beta: I can't uninstall the beta version of the game. I have tried multiple times 5981ce76-8ab6-4a6f-b1c9-d3fb7406abfd
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Won't Connect to Added Servers (ver. 1.12.0)

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Won't Connect to Added Servers (ver. 1.12.0): Been trying to fix this issue for a while with no luck. I can connect to friends and join promoted servers, but can't join any servers I try to add. Added servers get stuck on "locating server"...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock Code: I purchased Minecraft Java Edition Summer 2016. Looking for crossplatform capabilities, I decided to redeem my code I got with the game for bedrock. I clicked the redeem button on my mojang...
  8. Minecraft world won’t load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world won’t load: hi! I started this world about a week or two ago and made a lot of progress on it. But now when i start the world, it sticks on the loading screen. The actual game doesnt freeze at all, it still...
  9. Minecraft not starting properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft not starting properly: Every time I try to start minecraft, it gives me an error 0x803f900a error code message and states I need to sign in with the profile I used to buy the game, and make sure my subscription to Xbox...
  10. Minecraft Xbox One Edition convertion to the new version of Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One Edition convertion to the new version of Minecraft: It's been over 2 months since I started playing Minecraft Windows 10 edition. My friends & I have a great survival world we really enjoyed playing on & with alot of progress on good 6 years....