Minecraft Copy

Discus and support Minecraft Copy in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried booting up Minecraft yesterday, says I need a update even though the size of the "Update" is around 0 KB. I clicked the update button and it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LonelyAnthem, Aug 14, 2022.

1. LonelyAnthem
    LonelyAnthem Guest

Minecraft Copy

I tried booting up Minecraft yesterday, says I need a update even though the size of the "Update" is around 0 KB.

I clicked the update button and it started "Updating" but it said it was installing instead of updating and the actual size of the "Update" was around 1.66 GB. Once it was done after 6 and half hours for some reason. It downloaded a separate copy of Minecraft. The original Minecraft said it still needed a "Update" . Again 0 KB. I tried the "Copy" of Minecraft but it has months old data and worlds. This all happened yesterday keep in mind. I waited until today to post anything about the problem thinking it would resolve itself but it totally did not. Still saying I need a update of a size of around 0 KB.

I tried restarting my Xbox a lot of times.

Tried reinstalling Minecraft.

None had a effect on the "Update"

:)

LonelyAnthem, Aug 14, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Minecraft Copy

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

To fix this, please perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  3. LonelyAnthem Win User

Minecraft Copy

I don't think It worked. Tried it twice still asking for a update with a update size of around 0 KB.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Minecraft Copy

I’m sorry for that. Please perform a powercycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  5. IceBreaker20004 Win User

I need help with Error Code 0x8007029c

I have this same issue but i do not own a disc copy i own a digital copy of minecraft windows 10 edition
  6. GreyStormGaming Win User

Games with disc and download

You can get a digital copy too but not for free. Although, Minecraft once provided free digital copies for everyone who owned a disc.
Thema:

Minecraft Copy

1. Minecraft Copy - Similar Threads - Minecraft Copy

2. Minecraft Migration deleted my Minecraft copy and use of my username

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Migration deleted my Minecraft copy and use of my username: When Minecraft migration started, I didn't want to go through the hassle, so I waited until it became mandatory. When I finally migrated my Mojang account to my Minecraft account I was informed...
  3. I no longer own the minecraft (java) copy after a 6-month break

in XBoX Accessibility
    I no longer own the minecraft (java) copy after a 6-month break: OS: Windows 10 & 11 Minecraft version: Java I purchased the full game, migrated from Mojang to Microsoft back in November 2021, and was able to play minecraft just fine. Then I took a break...
  4. I own a physical copy of Minecraft Xbox one edition and I need to uninstall the trial that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own a physical copy of Minecraft Xbox one edition and I need to uninstall the trial that...: I've owned Minecraft Xbox One edition since 2014 and I want to play the game again. I have no disc, so I installed the trial version. I'm looking for the disc, so I want to get rid of my trial...
  5. How do I regain access to my copy of minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I regain access to my copy of minecraft?: Help. I can no longer play minecraft after migrating my mojang account to microsoft. f5a26a52-14c2-44ee-96b4-3573fbbe21e5
  6. I purchased a copy of Minecraft of my Xbox, and can't access it on my PC.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I purchased a copy of Minecraft of my Xbox, and can't access it on my PC.: In 2020, I bought Minecraft on my Xbox, and have been playing it there for a while. Recently, I bought a Windows 10 laptop, and went to play on it. When I opened the Minecraft launcher, the only...
  7. I just wanna get my free copy of Minecraft Bedrock T^T

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just wanna get my free copy of Minecraft Bedrock T^T: Hey, so, I'm not in a family group, but I keep being redirected to the "Why can't I change my privacy settings" page whenever I try to sign in to redeem my free copy of Minecraft Bedrock. I will...
  8. Can i still redeem my free copy of minecraft windows 10 edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i still redeem my free copy of minecraft windows 10 edition?: I brought my minecraft java edition in 2016, so i should be eligeble to get the windows 10 edition for free, but everytime i try entering mojang.com it redirects me to minecraft.net so i don't...
  9. Where do I find a copy for my Minecraft: Windows 10 edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I find a copy for my Minecraft: Windows 10 edition?: Hello, I recently got windows 10 edition and I have no clue where to install it, I have paid for it in full but it's giving me an error saying to check my library, I checked my library and...
  10. Family MS account needing 2 copies of Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family MS account needing 2 copies of Minecraft?: I have a family liscence (to the point my daughter's desktop wallapaper keeps randomly appearing on my screen.) I want to get us both Minecraft - will this liscense allow me to get 2 copies, one...