Minecraft corrupted world I was loading up the my world and my xbox crashed. After I...

Discus and support Minecraft corrupted world I was loading up the my world and my xbox crashed. After I... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/bruhpoop [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/bruhpoop, Jun 9, 2020.

1. /u/bruhpoop
    /u/bruhpoop Guest

Minecraft corrupted world I was loading up the my world and my xbox crashed. After I...

/u/bruhpoop, Jun 9, 2020
  2. don cjg Win User

Freezing minecraft issues!

I have loaded up the game and then it crashes when my world is loaded
  3. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Minecraft crashing my Xbox

Minecraft keeps crashing my Xbox

I'll just be playing on my Minecraft world and it will randomly crash the entire Xbox. Then I will have to start it up again and go through the whole start up screens as if I restarted it. I have found no pattern to these crashes, they happen on all my worlds,
    friends worlds, and at random times. It crashes whether I have friends in the game or I'm by myself. It only happens with Minecraft. I've uninstalled the game several times, cleared my cache, download my data on a hardrive and reinstalled from the cloud, but
    the problem stilk persists. Please help, Thank you!
    What version of xbox one are you using the last minecraft update fixed some crashes but i freeze randomly on realm and local worlds as well. Im useing a "s"
  4. Kaeskii8714 Win User

Could crashes be fixed for the nintendo switch so its playable

I reinstalled the game and it still loaded for the same amount of time. As i was loding a world it crashed. After re opening the game I loded my world, it started to load and then without getting into the game it gave me the save and quit loding screen sending
    me back to the world select.

On my 3d attempt I loded into the world and because it was night time I slept but when I woke up the screen was dark and still hade the chat/ wake up option causing the game to crash. So the game is worse after reinstalling, although nothing can ruin this
    great game for me.
  5. MBurns00 Win User

Advanced mining

Hello,

I purchased Advanced Mining world for my son’s ipad yesterday and it won’t complete loading. As it completes loading it crashes out and logs out of Minecraft completely. Apple refuse to refund. How can it complete loading? My son is very disappointed.

Kind regards, Helen
    I am having the same problem on my son's iPod. Everything is up to date. as well.
  6. EVIL Volition Win User

Minecraft corrupted world

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

I understand that one of your Minecraft worlds seems to be corrupted, and you are unable to access it. Minecraft worlds are at risk of being lost, Mojang support recommends to back
    up your worlds
    from time to time. This will help prevent the loss of worlds. I would suggest reaching out to the Mojang support team for
    more information and support on corrupt worlds. I hope this information helps!
Thema:

1. Minecraft corrupted world I was loading up the my world and my xbox crashed. After I... - Similar Threads - Minecraft corrupted world

2. My minecraft world has been corrupted and I want to get it back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft world has been corrupted and I want to get it back: Hello to any helpers ive logged into minecraft after around 3 months due to the new update being released and it has said that my world is corrupted or cannot be synced, i really wanna get this...
  3. Minecraft Corrupted World 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Corrupted World 3: I found out that the cloud storage of my worlds is corrupted or not synced and I was wondering if anybody knew how to fix this or if I had to just give up and delete them....
  4. Minecraft Corrupted World 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Corrupted World 2: I don't know what to do guys, I've literally tried everything. I removed my account, unhomed my Xbox, uninstalled and reinstalled my game, did a cold restart, everything. And it still says "failed...
  5. Minecraft Corrupted World

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Corrupted World: Hello! Ever since I updated my Xbox one my Minecraft worlds won't load and keep saying, "failed to sync data". I've tried clearing my storage and saved data and signing out, uninstalling and...
  6. Minecraft World Corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft World Corrupted: Like 2 months ago i went on the beta version of minecraft and ive been playing on the same survival world since. And about a week ago i relized that i was in the club in xbox insiders program were...
  7. Minecraft world save file corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world save file corrupted: I experienced a power outage while on my minecraft world, and the world will no longer open. Ive tried everything, and when it gave me the option to pick a save file either on the xbox (older) or...
  8. Minecraft worlds failed to sync/corrupted.....help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft worlds failed to sync/corrupted.....help?: So yesterday my internet went out for a few minutes while i was on minecraft. When i turned my minecraft off and came back as soon as my internet was back on, my worlds could not be loaded, giving...
  9. Minecraft world corrupted/deleted looking to recover world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world corrupted/deleted looking to recover world: Hi. I was loading into a world today that me and some of my friends were working on, when the power went out. Upon restarting the xbox and launching minecraft it was gone. It was as if i had...
  10. My minecraft world got corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft world got corrupted: My minecraft world got corrupted after a crash that happened. I have tried almost everythig to fix it but nothing has worked so far. [img] b9e6e579-aa9e-428e-bffd-78ba5c4abf98