Minecraft crash code 1

Discus and support Minecraft crash code 1 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; From the time the 22w16a version of the game was released until the current version, my game crashes and does not run, I deleted and installed the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hafez-gh, May 30, 2022.

1. hafez-gh
    hafez-gh Guest

Minecraft crash code 1

From the time the 22w16a version of the game was released until the current version, my game crashes and does not run, I deleted and installed the game many times and whatever I did I could not solve my problem, please help me
    Minecraft crash code 1 [​IMG]

:)

hafez-gh, May 30, 2022
  2. ClausReich Win User

Minecraft crash code 1

In this case, make sure that you remove all of your mods for Minecraft Java, and then try again. Given that you've reinstalled both the Java Runtime Environment and Minecraft itself, it is most likely that the issue lies somewhere else, likely with your mods (if you have some of them installed).
  3. ClausReich Win User

Minecraft crash code 1

Hello hafez-gh! I'm Claus, an Independent Microsoft Community Consultant for Xbox! Glad to be able to help you!

Given that since a certain update of the game, you haven't been able to run it correctly, it might be necessary to uninstall the Java Runtime Environment software, and then reinstall it, installing Minecraft again afterwards. To do this, follow these steps:

1. Open the Start Menu, and search for "Uninstall apps". It should open the Settings app (on Windows 10 and 11).

2. There, search for Minecraft on the list, and uninstall it.

3. Search also for anything that is related to Java, and uninstall it. Restart your PC afterwards!

4. Go to the Java website (This is not a Microsoft website! Keep in mind that it isn't related with Microsoft in any way) at https://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp and download the Java Runtime Environment installer.

5. Run the installer and let it install itself.

6. Go to the Xbox app and download Minecraft again.

7. Check if the issue keeps occurring.
  4. hafez-gh Win User

Minecraft crash code 1

Thanks, I once reported my problem on the Minecraft site, someone told me the problem was with your drive and told me to contact microsoft support
  5. ClausReich Win User

Minecraft crash code 1

6. XBF Chris J Win User

How do I stop minecraft bedrock on nintendo switch from crashing?

Hello Oscar,

The reason we recommend Nintendo support is because the game is crashing on the Nintendo switch with a switch specific error code. We only have steps for games crashing on Xbox or Windows 10 devices.

I highly recommend trying the Minecraft support site again, or the Minecraft forumsif you haven't already.

Thanks!
Thema:

Minecraft crash code 1

1. Minecraft crash code 1 - Similar Threads - Minecraft crash code

2. Minecraft keeps crashing after joining Minecraft server (Java edition)

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft keeps crashing after joining Minecraft server (Java edition): As the title says, My friend's Minecraft crashes almost immediately after he tries joining a Minecraft server. This has been going on for about a month (I think it started May 11th) and we have...
  3. Minecraft 1.18 and above will not launch and will crash my computer

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft 1.18 and above will not launch and will crash my computer: Every time I try to launch Minecraft 1.18 and above (1.19 included) it either gives me a download error or will crash my computer. Nothing has worked so far to fix this, I've tried reinstalling...
  4. Minecraft for windows 10 bedrock edition crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for windows 10 bedrock edition crash: when i play this edition , it will crash a lot of time , red screen and quit the game, i reinstall a lot times, it is not fix problem. I reset my xbox app in windows setting it crash again...
  5. Switch Minecraft Crashes Even Worse Now!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Switch Minecraft Crashes Even Worse Now!: What is going on with this game. The newest update was targeted at fixing frozen screens and crashes on the switch, and upon playing the game no longer freezes when saving. HOWEVER! The game...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock crashes on startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock crashes on startup: Hi there. I wanna report a problem and maybe get a solution. Since the last update which was already problematic(I had to uninstall and reinstall minecraft, plus reluctantly get the game...
  7. modded minecraft crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    modded minecraft crashing: so i recently changed my cpu from a i7-3820 to ryzen 5 5600x and now every time i try to play i get this crash report JVM Flags: 4 total;...
  8. My minecraft is still crashing,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft is still crashing,: Hello, my minecraft is still crashing, i open minecraft launcher and after few seconds it closes, i tried everything, reinstalation, java actualization, driver actualization, PC restart but...
  9. Computer Crashes everytime I create a world in Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Computer Crashes everytime I create a world in Minecraft: I always played minecraft on my Pc without any problems, but suddenly, whenever i tried to open minecraft, It would open the games service on the microsoft store. I reinstalled minecraft, and it...
  10. Minecraft world crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world crashing: I have been trying to load into a Minecraft world on Xbox One. Ever time I load into it my game crashes. It loads into other worlds but it won’t load into this one. I have tried different wifi,...