Minecraft crashes after sign in

Discus and support Minecraft crashes after sign in in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I recently bought Minecraft Pocket Edition and when I try to sign in to my account it just crashes 7bf0f6b7-fb79-4c39-9c9d-9a1b24acd1bb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OhLordHello, Oct 17, 2020 at 7:42 PM.

1. OhLordHello
    OhLordHello Guest

So I recently bought Minecraft Pocket Edition and when I try to sign in to my account it just crashes

:)

2. dempup Win User

Hi there.

Thank you for reaching out to the forum. I would recommend going to https://www.minecraftforum.net for information and questions regarding Minecraft.
  3. FawnFountain878 Win User

Minecraft for android sign in is stuck on loading

So i recently redownloaded minecraft for android after a long rime (last i played was better together update) and when i tried to sign in it is stuck on the trying to sign in screen just loading for eternity, crashes, or says it had a problem signing
    in
    Me to you are so correct
  4. MarekKriz1 Win User

Minecraft for android sign in is stuck on loading

So i recently redownloaded minecraft for android after a long rime (last i played was better together update) and when i tried to sign in it is stuck on the trying to sign in screen just loading for eternity, crashes, or says it had a problem signing in
    i have tried deleting it then redownloading but It didn't work i ttied everything but nothing is working
  5. CaptainObviuz22 Win User

minecraft sometimes crashes during or after writing signs

I was having the same issue but after the latest content update, it should've been fixed. Have her check again after resetting the Xbox and it should work
  6. TalalBelasri Win User

Crash de minecraft

Minecraft crash
    Hello i have a problem with minecraft it happened to me twice this week done minecraft times crash and make a noisy noise and i teleport to the reception it only happens to me with this game
Thema:

1. Minecraft crashes after sign in - Similar Threads - Minecraft crashes sign

2. Minecraft Pocket Edition On Android Crashes When Signing In to Microsoft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Pocket Edition On Android Crashes When Signing In to Microsoft Account: Every time I sign in to my Microsoft Account on PE, the whole app crashes. I tried clearing out all data and cache, and uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times, but it still crashes. The game...
  3. Minecraft Mobile Keeps Crashing When I Click "Sign In For Free"

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Mobile Keeps Crashing When I Click "Sign In For Free": I recently reinstalled Minecraft on my Motorola e5 Play after not playing the game for while. However, whenever I click the "Sign In For Free" box on the intro screen the game automatically...
  4. Minecraft keeps crashing when I sign in to xbox live on my phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft keeps crashing when I sign in to xbox live on my phone: Evrytime I try to sign in to xbox live on minecraft on my phone it crashes and boots me to my home screen. I have restarted my phone and uninstalled multiple times, uninstalled it on flight mode...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Keeps Crashing When Signing Into Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Keeps Crashing When Signing Into Microsoft Account: Whenever I try to sign in to my Microsoft account the game crashes, I am unsure what is causing it I bought the game yesterday so it should be up to date. 566b50c5-6862-4e83-92b4-26521b72de14
  6. Minecraft crashes when signing into X-Box

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft crashes when signing into X-Box: Hi. Minecraft (v1.16.20) shutsdown / crashes when signing into XBox. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling but still does it. Been happening for over a week now. Any thoughts? This is the...
  7. My minecraft pocket editon crash when sign in xbox

in XBoX on Mobile
    My minecraft pocket editon crash when sign in xbox: I used the mcpe free version 1.16 ( i found it on youtube )So i turn on minecraft i saw my minecraft have a problem that cant change skin then i unistall it and download again but i cant login...
  8. Minecraft crashes when attempt to sign in

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft crashes when attempt to sign in: I just installed MCPE on my ONN walmart tablet. I bought the game a few years ago and it works on all my other previous tablets from my memory. I havent downlosded this game in a few months. I...
  9. Minecraft crashes on iPad when trying to sign in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft crashes on iPad when trying to sign in.: Just like the title says. When I click sign in to microsoft account, it crashes. Here's what I've done so far to try to fix it in this order. Removed VPNs Delete and reinstall minecraft. Sign...
  10. Minecraft PE crashes when i try XBOX sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE crashes when i try XBOX sign in: Yeah, i try everything. Clear data cache, uninstall and reinstall, format phone and still its crashes like 6 months and you never try fix this. My phone is Xiaomi Pocophone F1, Android 9 btw....