Minecraft crashes and shuts down my xbox one x

Discus and support Minecraft crashes and shuts down my xbox one x in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey everyone! Minecraft keeps on crashing and shutting down my x. This happens while playing the game especially when standing still for a bit. It... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/felixpeitsche, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Minecraft crashes and shuts down my xbox one x

Hey everyone!

Minecraft keeps on crashing and shutting down my x. This happens while playing the game especially when standing still for a bit. It also happens a lot when loading the world or leaving it. This happens one every time I play on average.

Pls help.

The game is not much fun this way

submitted by /u/felixpeitsche
    [link] [comments]

/u/felixpeitsche, Sep 22, 2019
  2. Daevii Win User

No Man's Sky Xbox One X Crashing

I bought this game earlier tonight and I keep getting the same crashes. Where the whole one x shut down and I have to walk over and press the power button. I've never had any game crash so hard it shuts down my system
  3. HyperVenom523 Win User

Xbox One X Issues

My xbox one x shuts down when I play borderlands 3 🤯☹️
  4. Gimpy_P Win User

My xbox one x is shutting down.

Latency has nothing to do with the console shutting down...sigh...

Quick and easy things to check are ventilation issues, is the console in a cabinet or on or next to another device that gets warm?

Are the vents unobscured? Do you hear the fan coming on, or does it get really loud?

Is there anything on the console?

Is it dusty where the console is?

baring any of that, if going through the steps in the first response doesn't resolve the issue, then as advised, set up for a repair.
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

My xbox one x is shutting down.

Hey there Bulco!

Sorry to hear you are running into these problems with the Xbox One shutting down when attempting to play your games. If you have already gone through the support page for

Troubleshooting Xbox One unexpectedly turning off
    to no success then I would advise that you Set up a repair for this device as it could be an issue with the consoles HD that is causing these issues.

Click on the following link to register and set up the repair order for your device.

I hope this helps.
  6. WillrileeBarber Win User

XBOX ONE X -Turning off

Im having sort of the smae problem with my Xbox One S. I was playing a game on my xbox and suddenly it shuts down for no reason and lost all my progress. It did a complete shut down. And it has already been to to microsoft for an internet problem and all
    they did was factory reset it like they were talking about the Xbox One X
Thema:

Minecraft crashes and shuts down my xbox one x

1. Minecraft crashes and shuts down my xbox one x - Similar Threads - Minecraft crashes shuts

2. Minecraft crashing/turning Xbox off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft crashing/turning Xbox off: I've had problems this evening whilst playing Minecraft. Half way through a game my machine just turned off, no error code provided. The same error has repeated several times when trying to...
  3. Minecraft ipad Air keeps crashing when loading a new game

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft ipad Air keeps crashing when loading a new game: Minecraft on ipad air keeps crashing when loading a new game What I have done so far reinstalled the MCPE app restarted the device My son can not play the game now and it has been like it for...
  4. Minecraft Keeps Crashing

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Keeps Crashing: For the last couple of updates, Minecraft continually crashes the system in to a hard reset - effectively switching the console off entirely and rebooting it. I've tried uninstalling and...
  5. Minecraft crashing on the latest version

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft crashing on the latest version: Anyone having any issues playing Minecraft? I’ve been having a hard time trying to get into my world and when I do I’ll play for a few seconds and then It’ll crash and most of my items in my...
  6. Minecraft is crashing my console

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft is crashing my console: I have an Xbox One X and after yesterday's Alpha update, Minecraft has completely crashed my console twice. I have submitted a report, but I want to be sure you guys know this is a thing because...
  7. Minecraft windows edition crashes at mojang screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows edition crashes at mojang screen: I haven't opened the game since December and now when I try to play it closes after the mojang opening screen. I've tried updating it and I've uninstalled it multiple times and nothing. Any...
  8. Lost World on Minecraft Windows 10 After Computer Crash

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost World on Minecraft Windows 10 After Computer Crash: I was AFK in my single player minecraft world when my computer crashed. When I cam back, the computer restored itself and I open Minecraft to find that my survival world was completely gone. The...
  9. Minecraft consistently crashing/freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft consistently crashing/freezing: For the last 3 months my son has been unable to play minecraft as it consistently freezes and then he has to press the home button to quit out. We have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and...
  10. Minecraft Win10 | Mining Crash

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Win10 | Mining Crash: Hello all, ive been playing minecraft Windows 10 for a few months now, although i played many of times before with amazing experiences, and i have been forced to cope with a very annoying bug on...