Minecraft crashes my Xbox One X

Discus and support Minecraft crashes my Xbox One X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi. I have an Xbox One X and I have the latest version of the Minecraft beta. When I start Minecraft my console shuts down completely, and I have to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Marpionline, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Marpionline
    Marpionline Guest

Hi. I have an Xbox One X and I have the latest version of the Minecraft beta. When I start Minecraft my console shuts down completely, and I have to turn it back on.

This happens at various times.
    Sometimes it happens when I'm starting the game, sometimes it happens when I'm already in the game.

It happened to me again when I was playing Ori and the Will of the Wisps.

(sorry for my English, but I'm Italian)

:)

Marpionline, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Deano_M_ Win User

Minecraft crashing my Xbox

3. stuartlittle2k8 Win User

Xbox One X Crashing

My xbox one x keeps crashing when im playing minecraft windows 10 version not xbox version. The game will freeze then my whole xbox just turns off then it will crash like 5 more time on start up. Ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling ive done
    mutaple power cycles ive tried moving the consol to a better location and more. Nothing seems to work. This has been happing for over a week now and it only happens in minecraft from everything realms to single player. Can someone please help.
    It could be an issue with minecraft itself
  4. Smiley Magician Win User

Minecraft crashing on my Xbox one x

Do you and your friend both have open NAT types?
  5. devereux007 Win User

You could reinstall it id also ask your friend to reinstall theirs as well im guessing there having the same issue when trying to join you on minecraft
  6. DaveyD182 Win User

I have. Im not sure what my friend has. Waiting for a reply
Thema:

1. Minecraft crashes my Xbox One X - Similar Threads - Minecraft crashes

2. Minecraft Xbox Series X /Fill command = Crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox Series X /Fill command = Crash: When I use the /fill command it crash the game. It will not start until the Xbox is restarted. The same saved game on Xbox One S has nothing wrong with the / fill command....
  3. minecraft crashing on xbox one after editing files

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft crashing on xbox one after editing files: Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me. recently a friend told me about mc addon manager so I installed it. I tried to add some skin packs and resource packs and restarted my Minecraft...
  4. Minecraft crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft crashing: So ever time I try to load minecraft it crashes and will not load at all tryed everything. Uninstalling and reinstalling, deleting game data nothing is working. Help...
  5. My Minecraft keeps on crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft keeps on crashing: I downloaded some mods on Mc Addons for Minecraft and now every time I try and load in my game crashes I deleted all my saved data but it still crashes right when it says syncing data I can’t even...
  6. Xbox crashing while starting Minecraft...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox crashing while starting Minecraft...: Why is my Xbox crashing while trying to load up Minecraft? I try to load it up and my Xbox just powers down! Any solutions? submitted by /u/HunterG07 [link] [comments]
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 keeps crashing: I have had Minecraft for windows 10 for a quite some time now and its now crashing after I updated it. i tried everything from reset and uninstall to updating windows and my drivers....
  8. Minecraft crashes when signing in to Xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft crashes when signing in to Xbox account: Wow nice job microsoft, You made a 9 year old go on a rampage. So i got signed out of minecraft today, and when i try to log backinto the xbox account my game crashes. And i don’t wanna have to...
  9. Why do all game pass multiplayer games crash on my xbox series s ??Minecraft is only exception

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do all game pass multiplayer games crash on my xbox series s ??Minecraft is only exception: Just trying to play multiplayer games and either games crash or xbox series s does?? d85387d5-4039-4fb0-a736-8e9eee47b385
  10. Minecraft worlds keep deleting and crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft worlds keep deleting and crashing: I am playing on windows in the xbox consle my minecraft always freezes and makes me walk into random directions also my minecraft worlds always delete by themselves im starting to get irratated by...