Minecraft crashing on (ios)

Discus and support Minecraft crashing on (ios) in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I just paid for the game, it's just coming in and the screen freezes, I think this happens when my xbox account starts the session, I tried to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by thxlii, Jan 20, 2020.

1. thxlii
    thxlii Guest

I just paid for the game, it's just coming in and the screen freezes, I think this happens when my xbox account starts the session, I tried to re-install it, restart the device and updated everything,
    even so the problem persists and there is no way the game works. I really need urgent help Minecraft crashing on (ios) :(

:)

thxlii, Jan 20, 2020
  2. FIZZY LP Win User

3. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Hi,

does the issue still persist switching wifi?
  4. ardagod Win User

Minecraft ipad Air keeps crashing when loading a new game

I can’t believe this hasn’t been fixed yet. Just downloaded minecraft for my sister and created a microsoft account for her. The app keeps crashing. It can’t login to her account and crashes during log in. When I skip login it crashes in settings.

I can’t believe the state this app is in... I don’t remember Minecraft being this unstable before it was under microsoft. There are reports from october and here I am months later still having the same problem...

Latest ios version, latest minecraft version. The game is unplayable. Can’t believe you are asking money for this...

Game only works with wifi turned off.
  5. DANDIRTCHEAP Win User

Xbox App

Having the same issue myself.

Xbox app on iOS 12.2 (iPhone XS), crashes upon the Microsoft account login screen. Have submitted the crash report, so fingers crossed..!
  6. xX SNOWY1 Xx Win User

Minecraft PE with Xbox One

I'm also on iOS and cannot sign into my Xbox account through minecraft pe :(
Thema:

1. Minecraft crashing on (ios) - Similar Threads - Minecraft crashing ios

2. minecraft crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft crash: every time when i enter my world, after random time, minecraft just crash with no reasons and deleted random entities from my world. i dont know what to do. d4fa017d-96ce-44ea-9b70-2f45aeb9054c
  3. Minecraft CONSTANTLY crashing Xbox one X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft CONSTANTLY crashing Xbox one X: So for at least two months Minecraft constantly crashes on my Xbox one X. We have now lost at least 3 worlds to it crashing during loading but it normally crashes after loading and playing...
  4. Minecraft crashes my Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft crashes my Xbox One X: Hi. I have an Xbox One X and I have the latest version of the Minecraft beta. When I start Minecraft my console shuts down completely, and I have to turn it back on. This happens at various...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Crash

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Crash: Hello, i wrote for a friend who bought the game right now just like me, after the installation he starts the game but it crashes after the Mojang screen, he tried to reinstall the game, install...
  6. Minecraft crashes on ipad when "Join multiplayer games" is enabled on Xbox Family settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft crashes on ipad when "Join multiplayer games" is enabled on Xbox Family settings: Hi, We make use of Xbox Family settings. We would like to enable "Join mltiplayer games" so our son can play on registered "Servers". Strangely, Minecraft crashes when opening on his iPad. As...
  7. Minecraft crashing my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft crashing my Xbox: Minecraft keeps crashing my Xbox I'll just be playing on my Minecraft world and it will randomly crash the entire Xbox. Then I will have to start it up again and go through the whole start up...
  8. Minecraft PE crashes after changes made to privacy settingss

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE crashes after changes made to privacy settingss: Hi. After updating the privacy settings (e.g allowing adding of friends; joining groups) via a PC, my minecraft PE on my ipad failed to load. Any help on this? Thanks in advance....
  9. Minecraft Xbox One X Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One X Crashing: Has anyone else been experiencing major issues playing Minecraft? It started to crash when I would load into a world, shutting the Xbox off, but it use to work after 1 reboot. Now, it continually...
  10. Created Live account, now Minecraft PE crashes on startup (iOS)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Created Live account, now Minecraft PE crashes on startup (iOS): My son wanted to connect with his friends in Minecraft PE on his iPad, so we went through the process of creating a Live account for him, which we added as a child account to my account. (Then...