Minecraft crashing on my Xbox one x

Discus and support Minecraft crashing on my Xbox one x in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, having problems with minecraft on the xbox one x, seems to crash when i join a friends world who plays on xbox. Or playing PVP online. Ive only had... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DaveyD182, Jun 30, 2020.

1. DaveyD182
    DaveyD182 Guest

Hi, having problems with minecraft on the xbox one x, seems to crash when i join a friends world who plays on xbox. Or playing PVP online. Ive only had my xbox one x 2 weeks. All other games ive played work and run fine.

Im not sure what to do next, ive tried unstalling and restalling minecraft, ive checked to see if console is hot, and its not. Confused...

:)

DaveyD182, Jun 30, 2020
  2. Deano_M_ Win User

Minecraft crashing my Xbox

3. stuartlittle2k8 Win User

Xbox One X Crashing

My xbox one x keeps crashing when im playing minecraft windows 10 version not xbox version. The game will freeze then my whole xbox just turns off then it will crash like 5 more time on start up. Ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling ive done
    mutaple power cycles ive tried moving the consol to a better location and more. Nothing seems to work. This has been happing for over a week now and it only happens in minecraft from everything realms to single player. Can someone please help.
    It could be an issue with minecraft itself
  4. NedaMikhchi Win User

Minecraft 1.67 crashing on xbox one S, but not on xbox one

me and a co worker both have the same problem with Minecraft. he has an S but I have an xbox one x original. we both deleted the game and reinstalled but it still crashes as soon as we attempt to open it
  5. Smiley Magician Win User

Do you and your friend both have open NAT types?
  6. devereux007 Win User

You could reinstall it id also ask your friend to reinstall theirs as well im guessing there having the same issue when trying to join you on minecraft
Thema:

1. Minecraft crashing on my Xbox one x - Similar Threads - Minecraft crashing

2. Minecraft 基岩版第三方伺服器 定位伺服器時閃退[Minecraft Bedrock Edition third-party server crashes when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft 基岩版第三方伺服器 定位伺服器時閃退[Minecraft Bedrock Edition third-party server crashes when...: 如題,其他服務器沒事,就那個有事,其他人也進的了, 入服務器剛到定位服務器時就閃退,求解 [Translation - Minecraft Bedrock Edition third-party server crashes when locating the server] 52dd0405-4eee-4c87-8be4-0568196b2767
  3. Crash de minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crash de minecraft: Bonjour j’ai un problème avec minecraft ça m’est arriver deux fois cette semaine enfaite des fois minecraft crash et fais un bruit bruyant et je me téléporte a l’accueil ça m’arrive seulement avec...
  4. 我的世界地下城一直崩溃[Minecraft underground city keeps crashing]

in XBoX on Windows
    我的世界地下城一直崩溃[Minecraft underground city keeps crashing]: 电脑配置没有问题 有商店里的也有启动器 [Translation - No problem with computer configuration There are launchers in stores] 每次开始游戏就崩溃 [img] 2956c8d0-9c6c-4fff-97da-ed54870827c2
  5. Minecraft corrupted world I was loading up the my world and my xbox crashed. After I...

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft corrupted world I was loading up the my world and my xbox crashed. After I...: [IMG] submitted by /u/bruhpoop [link] [comments]
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 crashes: Hello, I have an Acer Aspire A715-71G-54LH and I have a problem with Minecraft Windows 10. When I installed it and played the first day I had no problem, but the next day it crashed, then...
  7. Minecraft dungeons crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft dungeons crashes: Everytime i boot up minecraft dungeons, it crashes just a few min into the game. I’ve tried restarting my xbox, checking for both console and gmae updates, and even unistalling and reinstalling...
  8. Whenever I'm playing any Microsoft related game like Roblox and Minecraft my pc crashes and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I'm playing any Microsoft related game like Roblox and Minecraft my pc crashes and...: Everytime when I am playing Roblox or Minecraft, first 5 minutes or so was okay but after a while my pc will just crash and says THREADS STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER but when I run DISM it's says it's...
  9. I just bought Minecraft Dungeons and it crashes every time.

in XBoX on Windows
    I just bought Minecraft Dungeons and it crashes every time.: Hi, I preordered MC Dungeons yesterday (25/5 2020) and today when the game realesed i started it, got inside the game, made my charactar and when i pressed play offline it crashed after loading...
  10. Minecraft (Windows 10 edition) crashing on startup.

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft (Windows 10 edition) crashing on startup.: Hello. I've been getting this error lately as i'm trying to play the RTX Beta. I enrolled in the beta, bought the game but everytime i start it up it just shows the mojang logo and closes back...