Minecraft crashing on the latest version

Discus and support Minecraft crashing on the latest version in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone having any issues playing Minecraft? I’ve been having a hard time trying to get into my world and when I do I’ll play for a few seconds and then... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheBlo147, Aug 25, 2019.

1. /u/TheBlo147
    /u/TheBlo147 Guest

Anyone having any issues playing Minecraft? I’ve been having a hard time trying to get into my world and when I do I’ll play for a few seconds and then It’ll crash and most of my items in my inventory randomly disappeared for no reason. Does anyone know how to fix it or if there’s any new update for Minecraft?

submitted by /u/TheBlo147
    [link] [comments]

/u/TheBlo147, Aug 25, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft

Your son is playing on the official release channel for Minecraft. His 1.12 version is currently the latest official version, whereas his friends have joined the Insider Program and are playing a beta test version of Minecraft.

His friends can either un-enroll from the Beta Insider Program, or you son can try to join the Insider Program and update his Minecraft to a beta version.

Be aware however, that beta version still contain untested parts, and the game can crash, malfunction and in turn destroy worlds if an error occurs.

If your son is still willing to test the Beta, he can download the free Insider app from the store, and join the Minecraft Beta.

Then he'll have to download/update his Minecraft to the newer beta version.
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Mincraft BEDROC

Hi Trinity,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are attempting to play Minecraft with a friend online, if he has the latest version of Minecraft, you must purchase the upgrade to join his game. Since you two have different versions, Minecraft will continue to ask
    you to upgrade to the latest version so you may play together.

I hope this information helps.
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Minecraft Xbox one:people cant join my world

I would also make sure that both you and your friends that are trying to join all have the latest version of Minecraft downloaded. Make sure that any available updates are installed. This could also cause a connection problem, if you don't. Minecraft is
    always doing updates to the game, so make sure that all of you are on the latest version.
  5. MadManCrowCZ Win User

minecraft issue

ok we try this and we have both minecraft but no xbox one edition normal minecraft where is crossplay and 5 servers. and we have latest version 1.9.0
  6. Certavici Win User

Smartglass Won't Load IOS

Quick update:

New IOS Version (10.3) and the latest XB1 Smartglass update (released 29th March).

No change, app still crashes on startup.
Thema:

1. Minecraft crashing on the latest version - Similar Threads - Minecraft crashing latest

2. Minecraft crashes on iPad when trying to sign in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft crashes on iPad when trying to sign in.: Just like the title says. When I click sign in to microsoft account, it crashes. Here's what I've done so far to try to fix it in this order. Removed VPNs Delete and reinstall minecraft. Sign...
  3. Minecraft PE 1.14.4 Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE 1.14.4 Crashing: When I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account the game crashes and doesn't let me sign in. This is an old bug and I thought it's now fixed in the new update. But it's not. Can anyone help me fix...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock World Crashing - Possible Rendering Distance Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock World Crashing - Possible Rendering Distance Issue: One of my main survival world has a issue with crashing when I enter it, and I think it is due to some issue with the rendering distance feature. This issue only occurs on this specific world....
  5. Minecraft Bedrock Keeps Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Keeps Crashing: I play Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Xbox One and it freezes up and crashes. I load up a world to play on and it lets me walk around, but only for a few seconds. It freezes, and then a few more...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition... the Mining Crash revival.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition... the Mining Crash revival.: So for the past few days now my laptop--note my laptop runs perfectly with the settings set to max and low-- has been crashing my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition only when I'm mining. I've read...
  7. Playing Minecraft for extended periods of time on console makes every other game crash upon...

in XboX Insiders
    Playing Minecraft for extended periods of time on console makes every other game crash upon...: This has been happening for a while now, on my old Xbox one and my Xbox one S. Basically, whenever I get off Minecraft to go play something else, it doesn't start and just makes me restart the...
  8. Created Live account, now Minecraft PE crashes on startup (iOS)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Created Live account, now Minecraft PE crashes on startup (iOS): My son wanted to connect with his friends in Minecraft PE on his iPad, so we went through the process of creating a Live account for him, which we added as a child account to my account. (Then...
  9. How do I stop minecraft bedrock on nintendo switch from crashing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I stop minecraft bedrock on nintendo switch from crashing?: when I try to load up a world I have or a server it crashes. It says that the software has closed because an error occured. d6f9a263-6c95-41b0-973d-8afde8aff30f
  10. Latest Minecraft update crashed my world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Latest Minecraft update crashed my world: After todays update, my biggest survival world I was working on will no longer load. All other smaller worlds will load just fine. It will start to load.. then as the spawn areas are loading.....