Minecraft crashing on the latest version

Discus and support Minecraft crashing on the latest version in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone having any issues playing Minecraft? I’ve been having a hard time trying to get into my world and when I do I’ll play for a few seconds and then... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheBlo147, Aug 25, 2019.

1. /u/TheBlo147
    /u/TheBlo147 Guest

Anyone having any issues playing Minecraft? I’ve been having a hard time trying to get into my world and when I do I’ll play for a few seconds and then It’ll crash and most of my items in my inventory randomly disappeared for no reason. Does anyone know how to fix it or if there’s any new update for Minecraft?

submitted by /u/TheBlo147
    [link] [comments]

/u/TheBlo147, Aug 25, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft

Your son is playing on the official release channel for Minecraft. His 1.12 version is currently the latest official version, whereas his friends have joined the Insider Program and are playing a beta test version of Minecraft.

His friends can either un-enroll from the Beta Insider Program, or you son can try to join the Insider Program and update his Minecraft to a beta version.

Be aware however, that beta version still contain untested parts, and the game can crash, malfunction and in turn destroy worlds if an error occurs.

If your son is still willing to test the Beta, he can download the free Insider app from the store, and join the Minecraft Beta.

Then he'll have to download/update his Minecraft to the newer beta version.
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Mincraft BEDROC

Hi Trinity,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are attempting to play Minecraft with a friend online, if he has the latest version of Minecraft, you must purchase the upgrade to join his game. Since you two have different versions, Minecraft will continue to ask
    you to upgrade to the latest version so you may play together.

I hope this information helps.
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Minecraft Xbox one:people cant join my world

I would also make sure that both you and your friends that are trying to join all have the latest version of Minecraft downloaded. Make sure that any available updates are installed. This could also cause a connection problem, if you don't. Minecraft is
    always doing updates to the game, so make sure that all of you are on the latest version.
  5. MadManCrowCZ Win User

minecraft issue

ok we try this and we have both minecraft but no xbox one edition normal minecraft where is crossplay and 5 servers. and we have latest version 1.9.0
  6. Certavici Win User

Smartglass Won't Load IOS

Quick update:

New IOS Version (10.3) and the latest XB1 Smartglass update (released 29th March).

No change, app still crashes on startup.
Thema:

1. Minecraft crashing on the latest version - Similar Threads - Minecraft crashing latest

2. Minecraft is crashing my console

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft is crashing my console: I have an Xbox One X and after yesterday's Alpha update, Minecraft has completely crashed my console twice. I have submitted a report, but I want to be sure you guys know this is a thing because...
  3. Minecraft windows edition crashes at mojang screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows edition crashes at mojang screen: I haven't opened the game since December and now when I try to play it closes after the mojang opening screen. I've tried updating it and I've uninstalled it multiple times and nothing. Any...
  4. Lost World on Minecraft Windows 10 After Computer Crash

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost World on Minecraft Windows 10 After Computer Crash: I was AFK in my single player minecraft world when my computer crashed. When I cam back, the computer restored itself and I open Minecraft to find that my survival world was completely gone. The...
  5. Minecraft consistently crashing/freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft consistently crashing/freezing: For the last 3 months my son has been unable to play minecraft as it consistently freezes and then he has to press the home button to quit out. We have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and...
  6. Minecraft Win10 | Mining Crash

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Win10 | Mining Crash: Hello all, ive been playing minecraft Windows 10 for a few months now, although i played many of times before with amazing experiences, and i have been forced to cope with a very annoying bug on...
  7. My minecraft pocket edition keeps crashing when i log in to specific xbox live account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft pocket edition keeps crashing when i log in to specific xbox live account.: My minecraft pocket edition always crash when i log in this account to the minecraft. Then i tried log in to another account and it doesn't crash anymore, but i wanted to play in my main account....
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 edition freezing and crashing.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition freezing and crashing.: 10-15 minutes into playing, my game will sudden freeze, get a white screen, then I usually either need to close it or it closes itself. It's exceedingly frustrating and I don't know what causes...
  9. minecraft crash

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft crash: I have now bought both minecraft for windows 10 and java. Since the new update I cannot get either one to work properly. I do not have enough memory for windows 10 to install and it will not...
  10. Latest Minecraft update crashed my world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Latest Minecraft update crashed my world: After todays update, my biggest survival world I was working on will no longer load. All other smaller worlds will load just fine. It will start to load.. then as the spawn areas are loading.....