Minecraft crashing upon startup on Xbox One

Discus and support Minecraft crashing upon startup on Xbox One in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello! My Xbox got the green screen of death a week ago. After I troubleshooted my console and booting to the dashboard, I opened Minecraft. Minecraft... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ok_Froyo_7032, Sep 25, 2021.

1. Minecraft crashing upon startup on Xbox One

Hello! My Xbox got the green screen of death a week ago. After I troubleshooted my console and booting to the dashboard, I opened Minecraft. Minecraft loads, and loads, and loads. When Minecraft is finished loading, it crashes. I launched Minecraft again, loads, crashes, over and over. I restarted my xbox, cleared the cache, hard reseted; did nothing. But when I uninstall and reinstall Minecraft, it doesn’t crash? And when I turn off my Xbox, to take a break or something like that, I go back on my Xbox, launch Minecraft, It loads, and crashes. But when i uninstall and reinstall Minecraft, it goes to the menus. Anyone knows why my Minecraft and only Minecraft does this?

submitted by /u/Ok_Froyo_7032
    [link] [comments]

/u/Ok_Froyo_7032, Sep 25, 2021
  2. Sidney Crosby Win User

Xbox app crashes upon startup

You may need to update app or your firmware
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox app crashes upon startup

Hello XR3,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. If the IOS 13 is new, there may be compatibility issues with the Xbox app. We recommend to wait it out see if there is a patch in next few days either from apple or for Xbox app. Can try uninstall the app,
    restart your phone completely, once it back on then reinstall the app.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

Xbox One X Startup Errrors

Hello MightySpire,

We understand that you have been encountering some issues involving the console startup, as you have mentioned receiving multiple error codes upon startup.

For any startup errors, it is always recommended to follow our troubleshoot Xbox One startup errors support article as
    it has a guide for the exact troubleshooting that should be done.

Try this and let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  5. Misses Joust Win User

Freeze Upon Startup

Hey there! Please be wary of the dates on these forum posts before you respond. This one is over 2 years old. Let's stick to newer topics. =)
  6. JimBobUKII Win User

Freeze Upon Startup

Thema:

Minecraft crashing upon startup on Xbox One

1. Minecraft crashing upon startup on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Minecraft crashing upon

2. iPad Minecraft crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    iPad Minecraft crashing: Hi! On my iPad when I play Minecraft every single world I play crashes when I play 5 minutes of it and it’s the most annoying thing EVER! >=( 6900ecb7-3237-4f15-adc0-e272dcae7a56
  3. Keep crashing on minecraft dungeon windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep crashing on minecraft dungeon windows 10 edition: Hi there, My game keep crashing after i've reached like level 25++. before that it was all fine, but i keep getting crashes like 5times+ during 1-2 hours i play, and be aware this is NOT...
  4. Why is my minecraft crashing as i load my buildings in my world?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my minecraft crashing as i load my buildings in my world?: As I walk around for all of the blocks and buildings to load it constantly crashes. I've restarted it uninstalled and reinstalled it but nothing seems to work. 20515d7c-c124-47db-aade-411a1b742fc9
  5. All Games Crash on my Acer Nitro 5 Except Battlefield 1 and Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    All Games Crash on my Acer Nitro 5 Except Battlefield 1 and Minecraft: I don’t have the slightest idea what is going on with my laptop. Modern Warfare and Black Ops Cold War are both crashing a few seconds into the multiplayer menus (with Dev Error 6068 that says...
  6. Minecraft PE is crashing upon login.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE is crashing upon login.: Hello, I am a long time user of minecraft and never before had I come across this issue. I've looked elsewhere and it seems that this issue is very common and is being swept under the rug. Ever...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashes/qtd upon logging into xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashes/qtd upon logging into xbox live: Hello, So I've been wanting to play Minecraft VR, but in order to do that, I need to install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. The problem is that every single time I click the login button, it...
  8. Minecraft crashes upon login in to Xbox Live.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft crashes upon login in to Xbox Live.: As in the title, The game crashes upon the attempt to log in to Xbox Live. I run it on windows 10. I did not have this problem previously. Please help, Regards,...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Editions Crashing upon Startup.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Editions Crashing upon Startup.: I've been trying to play Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but every time I open the app, it instantly crashes before even loading to the title screen. I've tried uninstalling it and reinstalling,...
  10. Playing Minecraft for extended periods of time on console makes every other game crash upon...

in XboX Insiders
    Playing Minecraft for extended periods of time on console makes every other game crash upon...: This has been happening for a while now, on my old Xbox one and my Xbox one S. Basically, whenever I get off Minecraft to go play something else, it doesn't start and just makes me restart the...