Minecraft cross-play “unable to join”

Discus and support Minecraft cross-play “unable to join” in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve been trying to play minecraft (I’m on Xbox one) with my friend who’s on windows ten edition. But every time I try to join him, or vice versa we... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MEGALODON778, Jul 8, 2019.

1. MEGALODON778
    MEGALODON778 Guest

I’ve been trying to play minecraft (I’m on Xbox one) with my friend who’s on windows ten edition. But every time I try to join him, or vice versa we get a message saying “Unable to connect to world”. We’ve tried to join through the xbox app, inviting
    each other, and through minecraft itself. I’ve made sure were both on the same version, and checked my privacy settings to make sure cross-play isn’t blocked. I know there is already a discussion about this topic, but none of the answers helped to fixe my
    problem, and the topic was closed so i couldn’t ask a question there. Any feedback on this is very much appreciated, Thanks!

:)

MEGALODON778, Jul 8, 2019
  2. TimidMinds Win User

Usually not being able to connect to someone else on minecraft has to do with your NAT type as it has to be open, but it also might depend on your version. I cant play with some of my friends because i have the beta version installed from xbox insider
  3. CandiedMold8205 Win User

my friend has this problem too
  4. DarthLegacy905 Win User

are either you or your friend an xbox insider? Xbox Insider Program has a Beta version of the game that will not allow you to play with your friends if they do not have the same version of the game as you.
  5. MEGALODON778 Win User

My NAT type is currently open. I’m pretty sure my friends is too since he played with another friend prior to us trying to play, but I’ll have to double check with him.
  6. Jjao Win User

I can't do Crossplay with Android, and the games are supposed to be saved in the cloud
Thema:

1. Minecraft cross-play “unable to join” - Similar Threads - Minecraft cross play

2. Minecraft PC and Nintendo Switch cross-play

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft PC and Nintendo Switch cross-play: Hey, I've just got a copy of Minecraft for Nintendo Switch, how do I connect to my game on PC? It doesn't show up in "Friends" tab saying nobody's playing right now. Same for connecting to console...
  3. Minecraft can't play multiplayer cross platform

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft can't play multiplayer cross platform: We've always been able to play Minecraft with a tablet/ phone and the xbox one with no problems. Haven't played in a while and now it gives a message "You cannot play online because of how your...
  4. Cross-Play for Minecraft on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cross-Play for Minecraft on Windows 10: Hi, So I bought the Windows Version of Minecraft on my xbox, and I'm wondering if I buy it for my PC if I need to make a NEW gamertag to play with my xbox version at the same time, or if I can...
  5. Minecraft can’t join cross network.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft can’t join cross network.: My friend is trying to join my minecraft world on his xbox from a different network. I am on windows 10 edition. How can he join me cross network? d022f72a-bf2a-4a36-93fe-f63b60b66889
  6. Xbox one and PC Minecraft cross play

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one and PC Minecraft cross play: Trying to play Minecraft with my daughter and unable to get cross play to work in either direction. I cant connect to her world and she can't connect to mine. I purchased a separate copy of the...
  7. Minecraft cross play

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft cross play: I have Minecraft on Xbox One and was wondering if I can download it for free with the same Microsoft account for my pc (windows 10 edition) 052fe394-337e-422c-9de3-3c18b8e45964
  8. Unable to connect to world-Minecraft Cross play PC-Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to world-Minecraft Cross play PC-Xbox One: I was playing on my pc and was in my friends world when I was over his house and he was on xbox one. I Leave his house and im currently at mine and It Keeps telling me Unable to connect to world....
  9. Problem w/ Cross-Platform Minecraft Play—Realms: Better Together Update on Android & ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem w/ Cross-Platform Minecraft Play—Realms: Better Together Update on Android & ...: I am having problems connecting to Minecraft Realms with my Nintendo Switch (the Better Together edition). For several hours, my sister (Switch user), best friend (Android tablet user) and I...
  10. Minecraft Cross-Play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Cross-Play?: Hey, so I am on PC, using Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I have the creators update for Windows 10. I want to play Minecraft with my pals on Xbox. I can't seem to find any invites on the Xbox App...