Minecraft cross play

Discus and support Minecraft cross play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m wanting to cross play on my Xbox one, but I don’t even have the enable cross platform play option in my settings. My Xbox account and settings are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XHorsePrincesX, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Minecraft cross play

I’m wanting to cross play on my Xbox one, but I don’t even have the enable cross platform play option in my settings. My Xbox account and settings are all set up correctly, but I don’t have any cross play settings there either.

:)

XHorsePrincesX, Jul 22, 2021
  2. Tomesso Win User

minecraft

3. Boom B00M Boom Win User

Minecraft dungeons - Use the same character on Xbox one as PC

Completely understand why you would not want to create a new character, but unfortunately the two different platforms do not transfer across one another. Minecraft needs to set up a "cross save" feature to accomplish this.

How to Cross-play Minecraft on Windows 10, PS4, Xbox, Nintendo Switch

https://www.addictivetips.com/windows-tips/cross-play-minecraft/

Two years old, but helpful:

Minecraft Better Together: No cross save?
  4. JakaSchiro Win User

Minecraft Bedrock PS4 multiplayer permissions

I can not play minecraft cross platform
  5. TheDaredevilHD Win User

Minecraft Bedrock

Cross play for minecraft is still in the early bugging stages
  6. blueamcat Win User

Duda de minecraft de microsoft

Minecraft Java edition is not cross-play enabled. You would need Minecraft for Windows 10 to play with friends on other platforms.
Thema:

Minecraft cross play

1. Minecraft cross play - Similar Threads - Minecraft cross play

2. I am trying to play minecraft with my daughter cross-platform

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft with my daughter cross-platform: I have been trying for weeks to get my daughter to be able to play Minecraft on Xbox One with me playing on Windows 10. Her Microsoft account is in my Microsoft Family. I have read tons of other...
  3. Minecraft cross play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft cross play: After the 1.17.2 Minecraft update me and my friends have not been able to join each other’s worlds. I am currently playing on iOS and my friends are playing on Android and Xbox. We are all on the...
  4. Minecraft LAN issue cross play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft LAN issue cross play: Okay so my issue is I want to create a world on my iphone minecraft app, however my brother cannot join it on his xbox one. I tried turning off the LAN on minecraft on my phone and he still is not...
  5. Allowing Cross-Platform Play on Minecraft

in XBoX on Mobile
    Allowing Cross-Platform Play on Minecraft: Hi, I have one son on PS4 and one on an Android tablet. I need to change some security settings to allow them to play together on Minecraft. I did find a help page, but the link for the settings I...
  6. I'm ps4 playing minecraft but people in cross play servers can't see my messages

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm ps4 playing minecraft but people in cross play servers can't see my messages: I have been playing on the servers for a month now any other game'ss fine or in my world they see my messages in minecraft chat but i join a server they don't see anything i'm being filtered in...
  7. Minecraft Cross Platform Play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Cross Platform Play: I want to play on Minecraft worlds with my friend who is on PS4. He has the capability to see “cross platform friends” and can see my account and invite me, but I dont get the invite, nor do I see...
  8. Minecraft Ps4 Cross play doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Ps4 Cross play doesn't work: Hi. I can't play online with friends since the cross platform update. I can't join to other players, and they can't join to me. I already check privacy settings and everything its ok. I...
  9. PS4 to PC Minecraft cross play not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PS4 to PC Minecraft cross play not working: I play mainly on PS4 Minecraft but haven’t been able to connect with my friend on PC for a month. We live in an apartment together and are on the same wifi but he can play with his friends on PC...
  10. Minecraft: Cross play from my PC to my friend's Xbox 1 doesn't work (sometimes)

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft: Cross play from my PC to my friend's Xbox 1 doesn't work (sometimes): Hello, So my friend who is on an xbox and has minecraft and I am on my windows laptop and we want to play minecraft together on one of his worlds he made on his console (We can't make a realm...