Minecraft Crossplatform

Discus and support Minecraft Crossplatform in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; My friend who is on the PE of minecraft cant joi my world ln xbox, but i am able to join him. He doesnt appear online and doesn't receive any invites,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by FWA White, Mar 12, 2020.

1. FWA White
    FWA White Guest

Minecraft Crossplatform

My friend who is on the PE of minecraft cant joi my world ln xbox, but i am able to join him. He doesnt appear online and doesn't receive any invites, anybody know what is wrong?

:)

FWA White, Mar 12, 2020
  2. DarkUnicycle Win User

Minecraft Crossplatform

Hello FWA White,

Thanks for reaching out. Sorry to hear that you're having issues getting your friend to join your world. From what I can see in the thread, it may have something to do with his setting indicating that he if appearing offline. Now, when he goes to the
    server lists, does he see your server or game.

Can you explain where the issue happens or what he sees when attempts to join your world?
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft Crossplatform

Hi Fwa,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand your friend is unable to join your world. Does he get any error when he tries to join your world? Has he made sure all privacy settings are enabled for cross platform? Let us know as much information as
    you can so we can assist you better.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. DAVIIKUS Win User

Minecraft Crossplatform

Hello, it may be a problem of moderate or strict NAT connection, you can check network configuration.
  5. Flavi8 Win User

Minecraft Crossplatform

Il mio amico che è nel PE di Minecraft non può joi il mio mondo in xbox, ma sono in grado di unirmi a lui.
    Non appare online e non riceve alcun invito, qualcuno sa cosa c'è che non va?
  6. T3chnlgydude Win User

Minecraft Crossplatform

Hi FWA White

Please make sure both of your versions of Minecraft has been updated to the most latest version

Do you have a normal world or a realm?
Thema:

Minecraft Crossplatform

1. Minecraft Crossplatform - Similar Threads - Minecraft Crossplatform

2. Unable to Reinstall Minecraft: Bedrock Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Reinstall Minecraft: Bedrock Edition: Hello, So here's what happened, and this was just recent. I had Minecraft: Xbox One Edition since like 2017 and I had already updated, after the Better Together Update, to Minecraft: Bedrock...
  3. Minecraft. Error de inicio de sesión en Xbox. Error -9

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft. Error de inicio de sesión en Xbox. Error -9: Hola, quería saber si me podrían ayudar con un problema en Minecraft. Lo compré hace unos días y no me deja iniciar sesión en Microsoft, me da el error -9, y esto me impide usar la marketplace. He...
  4. Minecraft Nat type

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Nat type: Hello,I am a ps4 user and i have a nat type 3 and my friend have nat type 2 will this have any issue on connecting to my friends world in minecraft because i am planning to purchase it in about 2...
  5. Minecraft crashes when profile is loaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft crashes when profile is loaded: Hi There, I have replicated this issue on both Xbox and Windows 10 Editions of Minecraft. Issue: Start Minecraft Minecraft starts - Steve is displayed and then when the profile is loaded...
  6. Minecraft: The World Is Not Fully Synced or Has Been Corrupted Message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: The World Is Not Fully Synced or Has Been Corrupted Message: Hey, So, my sister and I were having issues with Fortnite being slow and laggy. It would randomly freeze, disconnect us from the game and do a lot of weird things. So I decided to restart the...
  7. I can't see other players in Minecraft PE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't see other players in Minecraft PE: I just spent hours trying to convince my parents to get me Minecraft PE so I could play with my friends! Guess what? Finally got it! I was so excited and automatically friended everyone so we...
  8. Microsoft account wont log in to ps4 minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account wont log in to ps4 minecraft: When I try to sign in to my microsoft account the game would say that it cant log in to ps4 minecraft a398d553-b249-4c2c-966e-2e18ccb1e248
  9. question sur le jeu minecraft[Translation-question about the minecraft game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    question sur le jeu minecraft[Translation-question about the minecraft game]: Bonjour, Je joue actuellement sur Xbox one la dernière version existante de Minecraft. Je me demandais si il était possible de transférer les serveurs presents sur Xbox one celui du format PC ou...
  10. Crossplatform with PC and Xbox One Minecraft Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crossplatform with PC and Xbox One Minecraft Beta: Hi there! I am very new at this, and was under the impression my daughter would be able to join from her PC (signed into a Microsoft xbox live account) and she would be able to play Minecraft 10...