Minecraft Crossplay Unable to connect Xbox and PS4

Discus and support Minecraft Crossplay Unable to connect Xbox and PS4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I have been having some serious issues with Minecraft Crossplay. I play on Playstation, and have been inviting my friend, who plays on Xbox, to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Snake1ekanS, Jul 1, 2020 at 6:42 AM.

1. Snake1ekanS
    Snake1ekanS Guest

Hello! I have been having some serious issues with Minecraft Crossplay. I play on Playstation, and have been inviting my friend, who plays on Xbox, to join my survival world. Whenever they try to join, They get a "connecting to world" message. After about
    20 seconds, The error message "unable to connect to world" shows up. This also happens when I try to join them. This issue has persisted since the start of quarantine, across Buzzy Bees and Nether Update. I was able to play with a different person, also on
    Xbox, a little while back but have been unable to check whether that is still the case. Any help would be appreciated, as this issue has persisted for months.

:)

Snake1ekanS, Jul 1, 2020 at 6:42 AM
  2. ZRRTL TERRY Win User

Unable to join world ( minecraft )

I cannot join my friend's world ( he is ps4 and im xbox ). We are both NAT type open and i've tried everything to join, it keeps saying unable to connect to world and i desperately need to play. Thanks, I appreciate any help
    Xbox and ps4 are not crossplay at the moment for minecraft. Pc is on the other hand. Hope I helped :)
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Snake,

Thanks for the reply. These are for the website. Line one says to sign in on the Xbox website, not the Microsoft site.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Snake1ekanS Win User

Hey Brad! Thanks for the help. I think you linked me to the privacy settings instructions to change on Xbox. I do not have an Xbox, and I can't find the privacy settings on the website.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Snake,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. Sounds like the cross play is not enabled in settings, were you able to look at the
    privacy and online settings? We will give you the
    steps to change the exact ones for the cross platform use.

1. You will go to the Xbox websiteand sign in.

2. Click on privacy settings.

3. Once in settings, under the picture see Privacy, Xbox One/Windows 10 online safety. Select the Xbox one/Windows 10 online safety.

4. You will see you gamertag you are looking for one setting:

5. The two you want to make sure say allow and everybody are:
      1. "you can play with people outside of Xbox live" set to allow

2. Now click on privacy you are looking for one setting:

"you can communicate outside of Xbox live with voice and text" set to allow

Hope this helps.

Brad
  6. Smwutches Win User

Cross platfrom: xbox-playstaition (minecraft)

Crossplay with the PS4 for Minecraft started in December.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Crossplay Unable to connect Xbox and PS4 - Similar Threads - Minecraft Crossplay Unable

2. Minecraft Crossplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Crossplay: Since to play minecraft crossplay it comes up with a message saying "Change privacy settings or security" I do not know where to find the setting to turn off the safety mode or whatever it is...
  3. Ps4 minecraft crossplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ps4 minecraft crossplay: I have signed into my microsoft account on minecraft on my ps4, it says I need to change my privacy settings or something but when I go to the privacy settings it shows up with nothing I am...
  4. Minecraft PS4 and Switch crossplay issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 and Switch crossplay issue: I am currently unable to play Minecraft online from my ps4 with my friend on switch. When I try to join them, I am hit with an infinite loading screen displaying "locating server" and when they...
  5. Minecraft Dungeons Crossplay PC Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeons Crossplay PC Xbox: hey, wenn ich mitn Kumpel zusammen will, Ich Pc, er XboX, sehen wir uns zwar, aber wir können net einander beitreten, hat da wer ne Lösung [Translation - hey, if I want to go with buddy, I Pc, on...
  6. Minecraft PS4 CrossPlay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 CrossPlay: I have just little question. the crossplay minecraft servers are online now or when they will be online a95bea5c-2001-4c81-83c7-5c474b640b8d
  7. Minecraft RTX Beta and Normal Beta Crossplay

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft RTX Beta and Normal Beta Crossplay: I have the RTX Beta for PC and my friends have the console version of the game. If they were to update to the beta version without rtx, could we still play together? Or is the RTX version...
  8. Xbox Minecraft Crossplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Minecraft Crossplay: I'm trying to add my friends on Playstation but there isn't an option to do so. There is supposed to be a button that asks if I want to look for cross-platform friends but it doesn't show up. My...
  9. ps4 minecraft crossplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ps4 minecraft crossplay: I have a ps4 and my friends have Xbox, i want to play with them but I’m unable to. I added them but they don’t show up on my friends list, they’re always marked as offline and I can’t join them or...
  10. Minecraft (1.7.0) - "Unable to connect to server" (Xbox One + Windows 10 Crossplay)

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft (1.7.0) - "Unable to connect to server" (Xbox One + Windows 10 Crossplay): We've tried everything that we can think of to play online together. My buddy has even contacted Mojang support. While they gave it effort, non of their suggestions worked. Here's the details:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can you crossplay pc and xbox in minecraft