Minecraft cursde forge will not load past the launcher.

Discus and support Minecraft cursde forge will not load past the launcher. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to play some mods after I migrated my account. When I launch minecraft through curse forge it tells me I can only play in demo mode. BUT... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheGrimFew2, May 12, 2022.

1. TheGrimFew2
    TheGrimFew2 Guest

I am trying to play some mods after I migrated my account. When I launch minecraft through curse forge it tells me I can only play in demo mode. BUT the mods don't work in demo mode. Please help.

:)

TheGrimFew2, May 12, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi TheGrimFew2! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If you migrated your Mojang account to a Microsoft account you need to change and log now with the Microsoft login option on the launcher and use that Microsoft account now

If even then you can only play the demo version is because you aren't using the correct Microsoft account or you haven't completed the Migration process, you can find more information about this here

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...
  3. SirDocc Win User

Minecraft login trouble

Im still facing trouble with the launcher. and i would like to use it due to its moddable nature with forge
  4. Phoenixblue022 Win User

Cant play Minecraft after account migration

When I click buy from the Minecraft launcher it takes me to this website https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/store/minecraft-java-edition?ref=Launcher I'm not logged in and it has the option to purchase Minecraft but after logging in to the that website with same Microsoft account that I had logged into the Minecraft launcher with the purchase option is replaced with Already own Minecraft? Download it again. and the launcher download button.
  5. SamQY Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 edition not installing

Search for ''Minecraft Launcher'' in the Xbox app, install, log in with your Microsoft account on the launcher, select Minecraft For Windows and install.
  6. MrQuackDuck Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is not updating to new versions on my PC.

Minecraft Launcher has released but anyway it's downloading 1.17.10 version (even through Minecraft Launcher). Of course i can download the newest version of Minecraft Windows 10 Edtion through unofficial launcher but it's a little unpleasant when the newest version isn't downloading from official source :(
Thema:

1. Minecraft cursde forge will not load past the launcher. - Similar Threads - Minecraft cursde forge

2. Minecraft PE - "Passing time Achivement"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE - "Passing time Achivement": I have spent 74 hours getting all the achievements in Minecraft PE as well as fooling around with friends, today I finally got my last achievement :P... or so I thought, the passing time...
  3. Minecraft java won't load using launcher.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft java won't load using launcher.: New install. It starts to download the update then crashes without notification. Poof, gone. I tried allocating more machine and video memory. Debian OS in VM using VirtualBox....
  4. Minecraft Xbox One Resource Pack Bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One Resource Pack Bug: When trying to load a world with the “PureDB” resource pack, the game crashes. I’ve tried a variety of things, even fully restarting my console. I’m not sure how to fix this. Any suggestions?...
  5. Migrated minecraft from mojang to microsoft, now only get demo option.

in XBoX on Windows
    Migrated minecraft from mojang to microsoft, now only get demo option.: After migrating my minecraft account from mojang to microsoft I now only get demo option. Also, minecraft doesn't appear in my microsoft account as a product I own. Buck...
  6. Minecraft Java

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Java: Hello, I am having problems playing Minecraft Java. I recently bought the game and have installed the launcher. However it says "play demo", and in the bottom it says "something went wrong and we...
  7. Bedrock Edition Minecraft achievements are not unlocked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bedrock Edition Minecraft achievements are not unlocked: I'm Japanese, so I'm not good at English, but please forgive me. I'm doing an Bedrock Edition of Minecraft on windows11, but even though it meets certain conditions, the achievements are not...
  8. I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Xbox One but cant play it on PC, any help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Xbox One but cant play it on PC, any help?: So 3 years ago i bought minecraft, now I bought my first PC and wanted to play Minecraft Bedrock. It says I need to buy it again even though i bought it on XBOX One...
  9. [Minecraft] Problème de connexion au compte Microsoft [[Minecraft] Problem signing in to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    [Minecraft] Problème de connexion au compte Microsoft [[Minecraft] Problem signing in to...: Bonjour, Je joue sur ps5 et je n'arrive pas connecter mon compte Microsoft sur Minecraft, voir le message dans l'image [img] Auriez vous une solution me proposer ? Merci. [THE TEXT BELOW...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock crashes on startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock crashes on startup: Hi there. I wanna report a problem and maybe get a solution. Since the last update which was already problematic(I had to uninstall and reinstall minecraft, plus reluctantly get the game...