Minecraft default texture package

Discus and support Minecraft default texture package in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, does anybody know how to change the default texture package in Minecraft? For some reason ours was changed to this: [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by eic112509, Oct 2, 2019.

1. eic112509
    eic112509 Guest

Hi, does anybody know how to change the default texture package in Minecraft? For some reason ours was changed to this:
    Minecraft default texture package [​IMG]

:)

eic112509, Oct 2, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there eic,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is a question with in-game play for Minecraft. I recommend to reaching out to
    Minecraft support and Minecraft
    Forum Support
    for further in-game assistance.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  3. TeddyGoddess Win User

No longer receiving Xbox One Minecraft Discount

I checked through my purchase history and it does not show the Minecraft game for some reason, i assume it may be because i add Microsoft credit to my account and use that to purchase items.

However in my purchase history there is several Minecraft texture packages, so these should prove i have once owned the game, only a fool would buy texture packages for a game they did not own.

I also have 40% of Achievements for the game so i obviously played for a period of time.

I know i played the game online because when i was not connected to the internet my worlds did not appear.

Texture packs and skin packs i have brought (According to my purchase history)

MINECRAFT FANTASY TEXTURE PACK

MINECRAFT FESTIVE SKIN PACK

MINECRAFT CITY TEXTURE PACK
  4. eic112509 Win User

Wordless package -How do I get out?

Of course I already tried that and didn’t work. It is a problem with de default texture pack in Minecraft. Restoring to factory settings without deleting the game doesn’t work either.
  5. CODukes4 Win User

Minecraft DLC & Server Rentals

Maybe they should release a Minecraft 2. $60.

-Every new game purchase comes with a code for a server (12 months?)

-More blocks

-More mobs

-More texture packs

-More Biomes

Or make it $30ish for minecraft 2 and $79.99 for Minecraft 2 and a 12 month server package?

They could also start pvp.

-1v1

-UHC

-Mini games
  6. eic112509 Win User

Wordless package -How do I get out?

Is this happening with every game? Try clearing the cache and restarting the console.
    Looks like it's a problem with the default texture pack in Minecraft. Restoring to factory settings without deleting the game doesn’t work either. Any ideas?
Thema:

1. Minecraft default texture package - Similar Threads - Minecraft default texture

2. Minecraft PE wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE wont work: i just made an account for mcpe so that i can play with my friends across the globe. So every time i launch the app, it’ll automatically sign in and stuff, once it’s signed in, it just stops...
  3. Minecraft XBox One Edition (2014) vs aktuelles Minecraft [Mod Translation-Minecraft XBox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft XBox One Edition (2014) vs aktuelles Minecraft [Mod Translation-Minecraft XBox...: Hallo Zusammen, Was passiert, wenn ich die Minecraft XBox One Edition von 2014 von Disk auf der XBox installiere und update? Ist das Ergebnis identisch dazu als würde ich das aktuelle Minecraft...
  4. Minecraft won’t load on iOS after adding my sons Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won’t load on iOS after adding my sons Microsoft account: Hi there My son has had minecraft on his ipad for a while now, and i have just got it for my iphone so that we can play together. It has been working fine until today when i created a microsoft...
  5. Minecraft On Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft On Xbox One: Hello, I have a problem with the new Minecraft, it says I own the game but doesn't allow me to install it, but it did before, can someone get me help for this, please?...
  6. Controller Lost Connection error in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controller Lost Connection error in Minecraft: I am experiencing an issue where one of my four controllers when trying to play split screen on Minecraft says controller lost connection, this is a different controller each time & the controller...
  7. Minecraft Xbox: You are almost out of data storage space

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox: You are almost out of data storage space: The forum is full of people having this problem with Minecraft and still no improvement. My xbox has 300GB free. I just bought and installed Minecraft. I could play for one time of 30 mins. When...
  8. Troubleshooting Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Troubleshooting Minecraft: I have trouble opening Minecraft Bedrock on Xbox one. I tried everything including resetting, deleting saved file and none of it worked. 21c54b99-a6e7-448b-8339-32dcfb311cf5
  9. Minecraft Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Code: So, I got Minecraft ages ago, but sold it after I got bored, as most of you know pewdiepie has brought it back into trend, and my friend got xbox one edition on disc, and encouraged me to get it...
  10. My Minecraft Default Text Turned To a Bold Text In Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft Default Text Turned To a Bold Text In Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Some backstory first: i was messing around in the settings to fix my sensitivity and i accidently clicked on the video tab the “UI Profile.” And then i tapped on “Pocket” and that somehow messed...