minecraft deleted world

Discus and support minecraft deleted world in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i just accidentally deleted my minecraft world and i cant get back it is there any way to recover the world?? (please help)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BuğraTaspinar, Aug 1, 2020.

1. minecraft deleted world

i just accidentally deleted my minecraft world and i cant get back it is there any way to recover the world?? (please help)

:)

BuğraTaspinar, Aug 1, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. wouzbak Win User

Minecraft

But its my world in Minecraft as deleted and i deleted the game and re instaled but the world Don't came
  3. greyzombie7 Win User

How to get deleted minecraft world back

Sorry to say but you can't get the world back. When you delete a world in minecraft it stays deleted.
  4. ZacClarke Win User

Minecraft crashes on world load.

I had this problem before. I would try to delete Minecraft and reinstalled it. If you just delete minecraft it won't delete your world. There's a separate box where it shows your save data, don't delete that. Is it only for one of your worlds, because I
    only had one world that would crash. Hope this helps man.
  5. Fak-DB20D086-CDB5-4C Win User

minecraft

Maybe your whole Minecraft data is corrupted. Try to save your worlds on a flashdrive and then delete Minecraft and then redownload it and put your worlds back on it.
  6. Z YouAlwayWin Win User

Minecraft Windows10 World's missing

Thema:

minecraft deleted world

1. minecraft deleted world - Similar Threads - minecraft deleted world

2. Minecraft: delete corrupted old worlds off my Xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: delete corrupted old worlds off my Xbox 1: Hello, this is concerning Minecraft. I’m pretty sure i know how i got myself into a pickle. Sometimes my xbox does not sync with the cloud, and instead of restarting it, i play on and rely on...
  3. Minecraft Switch world deletion help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Switch world deletion help: I need help! I was recently playing Minecraft on my switch and I wanted to delete some worlds, and I ended up deleting my main survival world so can someone please help and sorry for posting this...
  4. Deleted x360 minecraft world recovery

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleted x360 minecraft world recovery: Hi I’m playing Mincraft on the 360 and I deleted a world by accident and wondering if I can recover it. Note 1. this is the 2013 disc version of the game. 2. My 360 is not and has never been...
  5. Part of my minecraft world was deleted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Part of my minecraft world was deleted: I was building something in minecraft for a school project I hop back on to use it and parts build aren't there is there anyway to fix this? e2511e90-9e40-47e3-99ef-7848dcf61569
  6. Will my world's on Minecraft ps4 be deleted if I change my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will my world's on Minecraft ps4 be deleted if I change my Microsoft account?: Ok here's the deal I've connected to my dad's Microsoft account but will my world's be deleted if I swap it to my account? Thanks any answers would be appreciate pls don't scam the answer because...
  7. My Minecraft World was deleted off my Xbox on Bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft World was deleted off my Xbox on Bedrock edition: Please someone help i just lost my 1.6 GB minecraft world randomly i got on and it was gone it was the only world i had and it just vanished 03dc69dc-d790-4e8c-92c1-e8067dff65f8
  8. Xbox shutting down over overheating/minecraft world deletes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox shutting down over overheating/minecraft world deletes: My Xbox keeps shutting down when I play minecraft and it like overheats and I’ve cleaned it a bunch of times this also causes my worlds to delete >:( 07451854-dba5-448d-9340-034ee377f404
  9. My worlds keep getting deleted in minecraft xbox edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My worlds keep getting deleted in minecraft xbox edition: I've been playing the xbox version of minecraft on my laptop for a few years, and recently my worlds keep getting deleted. the first time it happened was to my favorite world that i worked really...
  10. Minecraft Deleted World

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Deleted World: So recently I was in minecraft bedrock xbox one and I deleted a world that I didnt use before, but for some reason it deleted my survival world so I wanted to know if they is a way to recover it...