Minecraft DLC not showing as purchased

Discus and support Minecraft DLC not showing as purchased in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have minecraft for Xbox one and mobile. I purchased Greek Mythology Mash-up, Chinese Mythology Mash-up, Natural Texture pack, and City Texture pack... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by A. User, Apr 27, 2019.

1. A. User
    A. User Guest

I have minecraft for Xbox one and mobile. I purchased Greek Mythology Mash-up, Chinese Mythology Mash-up, Natural Texture pack, and City Texture pack on mobile. I purchased Advanced Farming, CampCraft, Chroma Hills Midieval Village, City Builder Mash-up,
    and Hello Spring Skin pack on Xbox one. All purchases are showing up on mobile, but Chinese Mythology, Natural Texture pack, and City Texture pack are not showing up as purchased on Xbox one. I'd rather not have to purchase them again on Xbox one, since I've
    already purchased them through my Xbox live account on mobile. Is there any way to gix this?

Minecraft DLC not showing as purchased [​IMG]

:)

A. User, Apr 27, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Luna,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. We understand a few of your purchases are not showing up. You will need to contact
    Mojang support as they are the ones the purchases go to.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. The Viral Cyrix Win User

DLC missing

Which version of Minecraft did you purchase the DLC for.@ DLC for Xbox One Edition wont work on Minecraft (Bedrock Edition) and vice-versa
  4. RicardoCamacho1 Win User

DLC

DLC of Minecraft, it was free in the purchase of my Xbox
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Minecraft Explorer Pack

Not all DLC is shareable. You may find that the Minecraft DLC is locked to the purchasing account
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft store purchases gone after Microsoft Account login on Nintendo Switch

Hello JuleN95 sorry the content is unable to be found at this time you can try this to see if it all show up.

I own Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition and I’ve bought previous DLC. How do I get it to sync to Minecraft?

1. Log into Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition on your Switch account. This will sync the latest purchases.
    2. Log into the Minecraft on your Switch and you’ll be automatically granted the entitlements for that DLC.
    Note For every purchase you make on the previous version, you must first log into
    Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition, exit, and then launch the new Bedrock version for purchases to sync. DLC purchased within
    Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition will only remain on your Nintendo Switch device and will not carried over into other devices.

If still need further help you can visit this Minecraft for Nintendo Switch FAQ to get further information.

Thanks
Thema:

1. Minecraft DLC not showing as purchased - Similar Threads - Minecraft DLC showing

2. Minecraft dlc transferring

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft dlc transferring: I have all the birthday packs and other stuff like skin and mashup packs on the Xbox 360 version of minecraft and I can’t transfer it to the Xbox one version does anyone know why? submitted by...
  3. Is it possible to transfer the DLC I bought from the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to transfer the DLC I bought from the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft to my...: I bought a ton of skin packs, texture packs, and mash-up packs on the Xbox 360 edition of the game. Is there any way I can transfer the DLC to the Switch version of the game?...
  4. Minecraft story mode 2 dlc error code 80153003

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft story mode 2 dlc error code 80153003: Hello, I bought the disc on Amazon (new one) and when trying to download the episode 2 I keep getting error code 80153003. I've tried the steps to clear the cache, but nothing helps. Does any one...
  5. Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC not transferring/owned on the Nintendo Switch/Bedrock Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC not transferring/owned on the Nintendo Switch/Bedrock Edition?: Not sure where to ask this but I recently purchased Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch and quickly realized that all of my previous DLC that I had purchased on the Xbox 360 version was not showing...
  6. Minecraft DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft DLC: Hi, I just got minecraft again but for the Xbox one. However I as wondering why none of my dlc that I had previously bought on the 360 isn't showing up. I did by these before the Xbox one came out...
  7. Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC transfer to newer version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC transfer to newer version: I am aware that you can't transfer Minecraft Xbox 360 Content to the minecraft for Xbox one. But can someone give me a link to where I can ask them to request it or/give any other solutions? I...
  8. Minecraft converting DLC and Maps fork Xbox 360 to Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft converting DLC and Maps fork Xbox 360 to Xbox One: So I recently bought minecraft for the Xbox one and my DLC and Maps didn't convert. I already did the thing on Xbox 360 to upload them but they still didn't show up on Xbox one. If someone has a...
  9. Minecraft free update from DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft free update from DLC: Hi, According to: https://minecraft.net/en-us/article/better-together-faq Q: What’s the deal with the five-hour requirement? A: The five-hour requirement is designed to help us separate...
  10. Minecraft DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft DLC: When I had Minecraft for the Xbox 360, I had bought some skin packs and some mash-up packs. My friend had his content transferred to Xbox One but I cannot access mine. How can I get my purchases...