Minecraft dlc transferring

Discus and support Minecraft dlc transferring in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have all the birthday packs and other stuff like skin and mashup packs on the Xbox 360 version of minecraft and I can’t transfer it to the Xbox one... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheMightyWeezl, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Minecraft dlc transferring

I have all the birthday packs and other stuff like skin and mashup packs on the Xbox 360 version of minecraft and I can’t transfer it to the Xbox one version does anyone know why?

submitted by /u/TheMightyWeezl
    [link] [comments]

/u/TheMightyWeezl, Aug 31, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Minecraft converting DLC and Maps fork Xbox 360 to Xbox One

The ability to transfer add-ons were limited to only content purchased before the Xbox One Edition of Minecraft was released. But the ability to transfer DLC has been discontinued.
  3. SneakyXBrent Win User

Save Transfer Area - Minecraft transfer from Xbox 360 to Xbox One

I was trying to figure out how to transfer my Minecraft world from my xbox 360 to my xbox one. In doing so I had some trouble figuring out how to actually start the transfer. I went to

support.xbox.com/.../minecraft-dlc-save-transfer
    and followed the steps. Now no where in the support page does it mention how to access the " save transfer area."

*press Y*

After that simple follow what it says in the troubleshooting and youll be golden.

Just thought id share with anyone that might have had the same issue.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Minecraft DLC transfer

At one point it was possible to transfer your DLC over, but that option expired over a year ago. You would need to repurchase it for the One if you want to use it on the One.
  5. Smwutches Win User

I purchased 2 Minecraft mashup packs on my 360 but I can't download them on my Xbox one?

Unfortunately the ability to transfer DLC from the 360 version of Minecraft to the One has been discontinued. You would have to purchase them for the One version.
  6. gds1972 Win User

Minecraft DLC

Thema:

Minecraft dlc transferring

1. Minecraft dlc transferring - Similar Threads - Minecraft dlc transferring

2. Is it possible to transfer the DLC I bought from the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to transfer the DLC I bought from the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft to my...: I bought a ton of skin packs, texture packs, and mash-up packs on the Xbox 360 edition of the game. Is there any way I can transfer the DLC to the Switch version of the game?...
  3. Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC not transferring/owned on the Nintendo Switch/Bedrock Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC not transferring/owned on the Nintendo Switch/Bedrock Edition?: Not sure where to ask this but I recently purchased Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch and quickly realized that all of my previous DLC that I had purchased on the Xbox 360 version was not showing...
  4. Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC transfer to newer version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC transfer to newer version: I am aware that you can't transfer Minecraft Xbox 360 Content to the minecraft for Xbox one. But can someone give me a link to where I can ask them to request it or/give any other solutions? I...
  5. I can't transfer my minecraft xbox 360 dlc to xbox one.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't transfer my minecraft xbox 360 dlc to xbox one.: I paid for a bunch of stuff and I can't use it because it won't transfer. My mom's pissed because she doesn't want to pay again. Please help me. dcdc45f7-e18f-4f2d-893a-b00f453c2974
  6. DLC not transfered over from old to new Minecraft Xbox successfully

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC not transfered over from old to new Minecraft Xbox successfully: I have a problem with the DLC transfering between the Minecraft: Xbox One Edition and Minecraft (new). As Mojang said your DLC from the Old Minecraft should transfer over to the new Minecraft....
  7. how do i transfer my minecraft xbox 360 DLC to my Xbox one DLC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i transfer my minecraft xbox 360 DLC to my Xbox one DLC?: hi! when i played my minecraft on the xbox 360 i purchased some DLC and when i made the switch to xbox one all my DLC was gone and im using the same profile??? PLEASE HELP ME...
  8. Minecraft DLC transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft DLC transfer: I bought a mashup pack on my xbox 360 right before i transferred to xbox one. I really want this specific pack on my xbox one too but i do not want to repay for something i already bought. There...
  9. Minecraft - DLC transfer from Xbox 360 to Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - DLC transfer from Xbox 360 to Xbox one: I am posting this here because I am unable to find where to send a message to Microsoft. Okay, I know Microsoft is out to make money, but this is getting ridiculous. I have bought the Minecraft...
  10. Minecraft DLC Transfer from Xbox 360 to Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft DLC Transfer from Xbox 360 to Xbox One: Does anyone know how to transfer DLC from Minecraft Xbox 360 to Xbox One. Maybe with cloud save or something else?? 76dce25c-7662-44d1-88ff-c3e5b1941e1c